View Poll Results: Do you make your opinion known or hide it becuase of laws?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I make it known, Even if the law says don't

4 40.00%
  • I make it known but I keep my opinion to myself/close group

5 50.00%
  • I'm an upstanding citizen of the law I totally love the government I am their slave

1 10.00%

Thread: Is your personal opinion/choice being censored

1. #1 Is your personal opinion/choice being censored 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP KKinsane's Avatar
    I've seen this country go from inherently against foreigners to filled with them, schools forcing beliefs onto kids who couldn't care less about a forced view, even the right to protest is under threat as you can't gather a group together any more because its terrorism not protest, free speech is gone, I can't really say much more without breaking the policy enforced by government and then enforced by this site so the government doesn't shut you down! What is the world coming to.

Does anyone else feel that their opinions mean nothing in modern day life now that brown/bush/obama whatever rule the world?

Also I'd like to say to the people who went out and killed several BNP members on a leaked list, did you not just prove their point that you are just as racist to us now. Idiota.
    1.50 > 3.40 OE-A > 3.71 M33-4 + 1.50(2) > 5.00 M33-6

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Those BNP party members where killed? Wow

No matter what they stood for, they shouldn't have been killed.

I know what you mean about foreigners, I have nothing against them. But in school they seem to be protected by teachers, whereas the rest of us don't get some of the advantages they do.

The government need to stop wrapping foreigners in cotton wool, they're handed welfare benefits from the moment they step onto the docks at Dover, although they do end up in really god careers like setting up their own businesses, or doctors etc... But look at how some of them repay us;
    July 7th bombings
    Glasgow airport attack

What next? Some (not all) are taking advantage, I'm not saying British born people don't though.
    I was told to go home from school yesterday because I wasn't wearing uniform, but an Indian girl in my class who also wasn't wearing uniform wasn't.
    Start to wonder who's the foreigner?
    But like I said I'm not generalizing every foreigner under this, a majority are really nice people and they do help boost the economy.
    And it's expected for Britain to have foreigners, after colonial time and the British empire, some of these people deserve to have the right to live in Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Draconis's Avatar
    UCC=United Countries of Companies

Conspiracy smearishy, any person who thinks "big brother" or big business is not trying to take the world by force needs to ask themselves exactly what liberties they think they have, try to excersize them and see what happens.

He wasn't the first to say it but George Carlin was right "We either have unlimited rights or we have no rights at all"

Why does the US,UK,Germany,Austrailia etc all have a different amount of "rights"?
    Aren't we all humans? Don't we all deserve or should share the same?

Nope, not according to our goverments, anyone who thinks these things are imagining it and "of course we have freedom"

The old saying will always hold true as long as we have an economic system
    "the rich get richer and the poor...well now the poor just die...

Until money has no value, we get rid of all labels, and we preserve and share the Earth's resources, the average joe is doomed.

But I still love my life, it's the only one I got.

So fuck off big brother you aint taking me yet.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    No BNP members on the leaked list were killed. I don't know where you got that information from.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    I picked the first one, fuck the law
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    usually, the more opinionated someone is, the more unintelligent they are.
    based on the grounds that they probably heard something and believe it.
    so they go around and spread shit about how they hate this group of people because they heard they do this thing.
    if theres a real reason to hate someone, i make sure i make that point and not just blatantly say i hate them.
    Last edited by carp; 12-18-2008 at 09:07 PM.
    I'm a fag.

I just coppied a part of your quote into my signature. ... because I couldn't agree with you more on that.

edit: also I'd like to know your source of the people leaked being killed.
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.

somebody please kill me
    I really want to die

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KKinsane View Post
    I've seen this country go from inherently against foreigners to filled with them, schools forcing beliefs onto kids who couldn't care less about a forced view, even the right to protest is under threat as you can't gather a group together any more because its terrorism not protest, free speech is gone, I can't really say much more without breaking the policy enforced by government and then enforced by this site so the government doesn't shut you down! What is the world coming to.

Does anyone else feel that their opinions mean nothing in modern day life now that brown/bush/obama whatever rule the world?

Also I'd like to say to the people who went out and killed several BNP members on a leaked list, did you not just prove their point that you are just as racist to us now. Idiota.
    I believe that all the 9/11 attacks and such were planned and I voice my ideas about it. However, America has been doing such things since way back. Always to protect their business interests.

I feel that my opinion is not suppressed, its just that the music industry and its rap are making some the younger generation kids stupid. All they want is their myspace and their rap and could care less about other rights.

I'm not going to beg some government to please just let me live with my T.V. and my internet. I deserve more than that and the moment that I believe that my rights are threatened, I will make my voice heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I believe that all the 9/11 attacks and such were planned and I voice my ideas about it. However, America has been doing such things since way back. Always to protect their business interests.

I feel that my opinion is not suppressed, its just that the music industry and its rap are making some the younger generation kids stupid. All they want is their myspace and their rap and could care less about other rights.

I'm not going to beg some government to please just let me live with my T.V. and my internet. I deserve more than that and the moment that I believe that my rights are threatened, I will make my voice heard.

I couldn't agree with you more I mean. I just kept saying duh when I read each section of what you wrote.

this is why my ultimate future goal is to move out of this country.

give up some of my freedoms. so I can be free to do what I want, how I want to, and the way it needs to get done with me.

somebody please kill me
    I really want to die