Thread: Microsoft Handheld. [MERGED]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Microsoft Handheld. 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP zacharya1990's Avatar
    This looks basicly like a handheld computer. But the one guy is playing halo. So is this Microsofts new Handheld which is to compete with the PSP.

Srry forgot I had made a thread about this should have put this in thare.

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    any pictures?
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Zamamee 91's Avatar
    where is the picture eh?
    PSP:Syphon Filter (Echo3z) (Rank:T3)
    SF Clan: The Uprising
    Monster Hunter: Freedom
    PC:GunZ Online (Echo3z)
    Runescape (Hazzardousv2) (Level: 32)
    "Dont leap blindly into uncertainty and you may live to reap the rewards."
    -Overseer Crimal

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Engadget.com Feb 27, 2006
    This weekend saw a rapid unfolding of rumors about Microsoft's mysterious Origami project, spurred in part by the company's launch of a cryptic viral marketing site for the concept, in part by comments from Robert Scoble that Origami represented an actual device, and, of course, in large part due to a fascinating video showing a handheld, wireless, touch-screen/keyboard device that appeared -- and later disappeared -- on the internets (though, of course, it's still mirrored in countless places). Now that the weekend has passed, the Microsoft spin machine is busily reshaping the origami narrative. In addition to causing the video to magically disappear, the company has confirmed that the video is indeed an authentic representation of an "early prototype" of Origami, but insists that the images are about a year old. Meanwhile, word is out that the unveiling of Origami scheduled for Thursday will most likely show off a "technology," and not a finished product. Which sounds about right to us. Given that Microsoft brass recently discussed specs for an "ultramobile lifestyle PC," it seems pretty likely to us that what the company will unveil later this week will fit that description. Regardless, props to Microsoft: for once, the company has actually managed to steal Stevie J's thunder, building a buzz that's almost buried rumors about Apple's forthcoming announcements.
    UPDATE:
    Quote Originally Posted by reuters Mar 2, 2006
    The veil of mystery surrounding Microsoft's secretive Origami portable device lifted just a little on Thursday after the firm updated the project's cryptic Web site, hinting that all would be revealed on March 9.

Origami is expected to be the size of a paperback book, able to play music, games, connect to the internet and run software.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP zacharya1990's Avatar
    <---------------Idiot

Opps srry forgot to put link to the video.

http://creativecoremedia.com/mso.swf

Senior Member I Modded My PSP vash121's Avatar
    That thing look soooo cool especially when taht one guy wasw playin halo online. the terrible thing is ITS FRIGGIN HUGE like as big as a keyboard, and judging by the features and looks and by the gay xbox 360, its gonna probally cost around a mere 1 million dollars
    This is your brain o this is your brain on crack O
    this is your butthole O this is your butthole in jail 0

moral is dont steal snickers from a gas station

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    That thing is Freakin tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I defitnetly havet o have my hands on one for sure. Just the taught of halo on the go makes me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00
    Laughing at the Nintedo DS owners=Priceless

Senior Member I Modded My PSP heSOfliii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjr1989
    That thing is Freakin tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I defitnetly havet o have my hands on one for sure. Just the taught of halo on the go makes me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tight? More like UGLY. PSP will eat this (mini laptop) UP!

One day I saw this dude on his laptop and he was on www.pspmod.com and I asked him what his username was and he said ÃÆâ€℠â₠”*$#%... and I thought to myself WAIT...he was talkN shit on the forum. What did I do u ask?...Read My Motto...

Motto: When you see somebody you dont give a FUCK for...Dont wrap them up FUCK them up!

Quote Originally Posted by heSOfliii
    Tight? More like UGLY. PSP will eat this (mini laptop) UP!
    HAHAHAHAHAH it hasnt even come out and your already talking shit. What a complete Noob fuck I hate your kind.
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00

HAHAHAHAHAH it hasnt even come out and your already talking shit. What a complete Noob fuck I hate your kind.

Talking shit? More like stating FACTS. Thnx 4 insult on me being a NOOB. Real intense David over a Handheld...U do think so?

One day I saw this dude on his laptop and he was on www.pspmod.com and I asked him what his username was and he said ÃÆâ€℠â₠”*$#%... and I thought to myself WAIT...he was talkN shit on the forum. What did I do u ask?...Read My Motto...

Motto: When you see somebody you dont give a FUCK for...Dont wrap them up FUCK them up!

Quote Originally Posted by heSOfliii
    Talking shit? More like stating FACTS. Thnx 4 insult on me being a NOOB. Real intense David over a Handheld...U do think so?
    Stating facts your more of a fucken noob then i taught you fuckin moron . Facts your an idiot i repeat it hasnt even come how do you know anything about it?
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00

Stating facts your more of a fucken noob then i taught you fuckin moron . Facts your an idiot i repeat it hasnt even come how do you know anything about it?
    NOOB and IDIOT! wow...BTW how do u like the way it looks if u 2 urself have never seen what it actually looks like. Those pictures may or may not be real...I At least I thought a NON NOOB would know that...Didnt U? Or maybe u were too busy insulting so called NOOBS. Right now im gonna end this why...WASTIN MY TIME...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP DL992's Avatar
    Seeing as the psp costs a cool 3 hundred around here in the bigbox stores like the ass rapers knowen as Best Buy i would hate to see what that mini monitor costs.

Screen names
    NFS Carbon Own the city:SENNINKAI
    Games that im playing
    WTF
    Ghost In the Shell Stand Alone Ciomplex
    Smart Bomb

Posting guidelines
    DO NOT ASK ABOUT ISO'S IT'S NOT ALLOWED HERE

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    wow, thats tight, its way to big though. and i wounder how much it is going to cost $600
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Quote Originally Posted by DL992
    Seeing as the psp costs a cool 3 hundred around here in the bigbox stores like the ass rapers knowen as Best Buy i would hate to see what that mini monitor costs.
    300 Wow. Where the hell do you live, Sunset Blvd?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast