Thread: Help me get a free LCD screen

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Help me get a free LCD screen 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22
    Is anyone willing to help me out so I can get a FREE LCD screen? The site is legit and they keep their word. I need to get 8 referrals, so far I have 1 person but they haven't completed any offers. It is really easy and you can try it out too. Some really easy offers are the Amazing Web Stores(instant credit) and google SEO supervisor. You can also try out netflix or gamefly, just cancel after the free trial is over. So please help me if you can

    My referral link:
    YourFreeFlatscreen.com - Get a Free Flat Screen
    http://www.YourFreeFlatscreen.com/index.php?ref=5625455

    Please help me out by clicking on my referral link above and follow what it says. Complete 1 offer and I get a successful referral. I did the Amazing Web Stores offer(only pay for S&H). Try out netflix or gamefly if you want.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    bunnies ate my brain PSP Elite Hacker clwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    um. i believe you cant post threads about referrals. you can keep them on your sig but you cant make threads.

    "I got ice in my veins,
    blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart,
    love in my mind..."

    Guide: OFW to CFW|Free ISO/ROMS!|OFW EBOOT|Guide: CFW w/o Pandora!
    MySpace|Homebrew Thread|PSP Folder Organization

    Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    I facepalmed so many times, I have a fractured forehead...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by clwnfrmdwntwn View Post
    um. i believe you cant post threads about referrals. you can keep them on your sig but you cant make threads.
    Oh didn't know that. Sorry about that. A mod should remove this then.
    http://www.YourFreeFlatscreen.com/index.php?ref=5625455

    Please help me out by clicking on my referral link above and follow what it says. Complete 1 offer and I get a successful referral. I did the Amazing Web Stores offer(only pay for S&H). Try out netflix or gamefly if you want.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    581
    or maybe the'll leave it on let people flame you, then close it so nobody else can write, but they can all see this huge mistake you made. that's how it seems it goes here at least
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

    Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

    This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

    I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by cstanleyf9 View Post
    or maybe the'll leave it on let people flame you, then close it so nobody else can write, but they can all see this huge mistake you made. that's how it seems it goes here at least
    Harsh...D:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    514
    to OP; refer yourself to my signature image.

    there's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    581
    LMAO, now that's harsh :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

    Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

    This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

    I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Black screen > pandora > black screen.
    By microcuts in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. I have psp 2001, but screen is 3000.(Replacement screen)
    By bigwhite95 in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 04:46 PM
  3. Screen protector left gunk on my screen :(
    By Ninja-Cracker in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:46 PM
  4. need help, someone free me from the 3.40 oe-a ,and take me to m33 3.52
    By Pho_Choob in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 11:56 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •