Thread: New Year Resolutions!

1. #1 New Year Resolutions! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Has anyone actually been able to complete their New Year Resolutions? Hell I can't even remember last year's much less do them.

But for this year, I plan on improving myself by becoming faster and stronger than I was the year before.

To be more specific, I plan on becoming so fast that no one can catch me. As for strength, I want to be able to do 30 pull-ups.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    I've never made one before... cept last year, my new years resolution was to make one this new years... I could get out of it by making next year be my first one. and then I'd follow the pattern of not completing them that could make me happy. that... or to spend more time playing video games.. that could be an easy one to keep. but deep down I think if I made this one... that I'd stop playing video games all together... so yeah, don't want to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I didnt make any last year, but my ones for this year are;

Get the hell out this country
    Get a job
    Put on weight (Yes put it on, im not underweight or overweight, its just ive lost 16lbs in the past 4 weeks, and i want it back lmao)
    Get my own apartment.
    Learn to drive & buy a car

So yeah, 2009 should be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I didnt make any last year, but my ones for this year are;

Get the hell out this country
    Get a job
    Put on weight (Yes put it on, im not underweight or overweight, its just ive lost 16lbs in the past 4 weeks, and i want it back lmao)
    Get my own apartment.
    Learn to drive & buy a car

So yeah, 2009 should be busy.
    oh I love your first one.

yes I too need to get the hell out of this country. seems to be a trend.
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.

somebody please kill me
    I really want to die

Quote Originally Posted by cstanleyf9 View Post
    oh I love your first one.

yes I too need to get the hell out of this country. seems to be a trend.
    Well my parents are thinking of buying a house in southern france, so i
    could be there by the end of 2009. But id prefer to move to USA. haha

A lot of people i know are saying they dont want to live in the UK, its certainly a trend over here haha

[!]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hacker's Avatar
    same i dont like this shithole of a country i might leave and move to germany
    Great sig made by Major zero

I like it where I live, but why do you guys want to leave your countries so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I like it where I live, but why do you guys want to leave your countries so bad?
    It rains 24/7 no joke. The culture, although its globally famous (braveheart, tartan, whiskey and all...) does not interest me at all. The people have ruined this country.

Idk, everything about the USA seems to be way better and more appealing, and currently, id say id have more chance of getting a job in the USA than in the UK. The prospects abroad are better, my parents told me they dont want me staying in the UK, because there isnt anything here now.

[!]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hacker's Avatar
    andro lives in scotland and i live in england so we both live in the UK and it sucks also woolworths is closing down which sucks
    Great sig made by Major zero

for me..... family

I have family in Norway, Plus Norway is the most child safe country in this planet. no joke you could leave a baby in a stroller outside of a mall and not worry. it's just how it is. not saying one would. I'm just saying that it really is that safe. nobody in this country could even think or imagine to do it because it would be so dangerous. and it would be endangering a child.

Norway is so for children. that a widdowed mother can't marry without the consent of her kids. all of her kids. meaning if that mom has 8 kids and only 7 say they are okay with their mother being remaried. then that mother can not remarry.

I think this is great, because remarige can traumatize children in a way that is irreversible. not to mention that the education system in this country is one of the absolute worst eductational systems in existence. and I want to give my kids one of the best educations they can get. and sure... right now the best educational system in the world... I believe is Canada... they still don't have what I need all around for my children.

me personaly I have nothing against this country. I love this country. I shoot fireworks and celibrate my independance and my freedoms. I've known to many people that lived horrible lives because of how children are treated in this country. myself and my wife are great examples actually. key examples actually... anyway. as I said. I have nothing against my country. and I'm also going to miss the freedoms that I'm sacrificing for the move. but it will be worth it in my mind... in the long run.

not to mention pirating movies and stuff is a lot more legal over there :P

I love the USA, will always love the USA, half my family is in the USA. and a part of my heart will always be in the USA. but for my kids sake. I'm taking them to a safer, more child supporting country.
    Last edited by cstanleyf9; 12-30-2008 at 12:10 AM.

somebody please kill me
    I really want to die

I live in the US. Las Vegas, Nevada to be specific and what I've heard from other in the US is that it is better to live in large towns. Otherwise, it is just like living anywhere else. They also say its extremely boreing living in small towns. So I like it where I live, I believe others would say the same thing about places like New York and LA. I actually like it in LA though.

well not really this year but in bout 2 years i might be going to live in the Emirates
    Maxthemonkey stop insulting me.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Draconis's Avatar
    To Live!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post

Idk, everything about the USA seems to be way better and more appealing, and currently, id say id have more chance of getting a job in the USA than in the UK. The prospects abroad are better, my parents told me they dont want me staying in the UK, because there isnt anything here now.
    Good Luck, I'm in the good ol' USA and have been jobless for 6 months.
    I fill out applications and make phone calls everyday, greed has just corrupted everything and there isn't a job around for me.
    (I'm not being picky,I've applied from taco bell to apprentice engineer with no results on either end)

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Malkie's Avatar
    I'm 2 hours into the new year and I already broke one of mine.... Oooo and Happy New Years