Thread: Most Frustrating Games!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Most Frustrating Games! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP heSOfliii's Avatar
    Put what you think the most frustrating games for the PSP are. I'm going with GTA: LCS... Why??? B/c your playing it on a handheld!

One day I saw this dude on his laptop and he was on www.pspmod.com and I asked him what his username was and he said ÃÆâ€℠â₠”*$#%... and I thought to myself WAIT...he was talkN shit on the forum. What did I do u ask?...Read My Motto...

Motto: When you see somebody you dont give a FUCK for...Dont wrap them up FUCK them up!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    not a good way to start a thread see ing as theres a hell of a lot of people who dissagree.

i think the worst game has to be need for speed, boring. simple as.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP heSOfliii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKOUT
    not a good way to start a thread see ing as theres a hell of a lot of people who dissagree.

i think the worst game has to be need for speed, boring. simple as.

Rivals? Wanted?

One day I saw this dude on his laptop and he was on www.pspmod.com and I asked him what his username was and he said ÃÆâ€℠â₠”*$#%... and I thought to myself WAIT...he was talkN shit on the forum. What did I do u ask?...Read My Motto...

Motto: When you see somebody you dont give a FUCK for...Dont wrap them up FUCK them up!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    I would say pretty much everything released for the PSP since launch. Having bought a ton of games, I can only cite three I actually enjoy. Socom, Lumines and Hot Shots Golf. The rest are absolute crap. Thank god for emulation.

Yes, I'm including GTA in that. It's one of the most uninspired and boring games I've played in a long time. GTA has done almost nothing new since it came out. It's just riding on the "ultraviolence" kick. The problem is that violence without cause is meaningless.

Oh, and to the OP, heSOfliii? IT'S SPELLED MOTTO you retard!

Edit: Virtua Tennis was also pretty fun.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by heSOfliii
    Rivals? Wanted?
    both, and i agree with mofo on this, thank fuck for emus.

id love for someone/rockstar to make a remake of a clockwork orange for psp, now THAT would be a game.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    id love for someone/rockstar to make a remake of a clockwork orange for psp, now THAT would be a game.
    You just became my favorite poster. Fancy a bit of the 'ol ultraviolence?
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

fuck yeah, favourite movie of all fuckin' time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex DeLonge
    Ho, Ho, Ho... Well, if it isn't stinking Billygoat Billyboy in poison. How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    people will hate me for this but i think socom is cuz some of the controls are tricky

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

its a good reason not to like a game though... if i could change 1 thing it would be the d pad on the psp... it sucks. i want a decent one, but thats asking too much from sony.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    I've always thought the controls on GTA are crap.......it's still fun for me but there are just certain times where the controls feel awkward.

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Well its not the most frustrating game but it's boreing.

Twisted Metal

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    the most frustrating game would be ridge racer, good graphics but damn after 10min you realize you can be at any angle and any speed into a corner as long as you are drifting, then the game takes over and you fly through the corners perfectly even if you turned the wrong way

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    both, and i agree with mofo on this, thank fuck for emus.

LOL!!!! Blackout. what did you get a old copy of CLOCKWORK ORANGE somewhere, cause that movie was way before your time man! That movie came out in like 1971, you don't look like you were born then, more like somewhere in the late 80's early 90's Your gonna start a CLOCKWORK ORANGE cult aren't you

P.S. I have no complaints on game play on any games yet for the PSP, maybe it's cause I'm so used to playing so many different style of games & controllers, that it doesnt phase me

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TZone
    LOL!!!! Blackout. what did you get a old copy of CLOCKWORK ORANGE somewhere, cause that movie was way before your time man! That movie came out in like 1971, you don't look like you were born then, more like somewhere in the late 80's early 90's Your gonna start a CLOCKWORK ORANGE cult aren't you

P.S. I have no complaints on game play on any games yet for the PSP, maybe it's cause I'm so used to playing so many different style of games & controllers, that it doesnt phase me

HAHA, I've got the movie as well (its awesome) and I'm going to have to read the book next year xD. I can't wait.

An frustrating game is Ys: Ark of Naphistim...

THAT ONE FUCKING PLATFORM PART. ARHGHGHGHGHSAdfl;khflaksjfklasjflasjl;aksnfl;askl; asnl;asdnl;asdlakasd

GOD DAMN that took forever to do. I tried to do it for 40 minutes straight and didn't get it. Other than that though, the game rocks....

Look for my review this weekend.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP vash121's Avatar
    i think the worst games for psp is codded arms and need for speed. ohh and the con is kinda crappy
    This is your brain o this is your brain on crack O
    this is your butthole O this is your butthole in jail 0

moral is dont steal snickers from a gas station

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast