Thread: So does anyone else use TOR?

1. #1 So does anyone else use TOR? 
    Junior Member PSP User
    As the title says really....

If you dont know what TOR is then the chances are you dont need it, but other peoples opinions and uses of it would be an interesting insight...

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Okay what is it? Can't chat about it or research it of I don't know what TOR is.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinlyBliss View Post
    Okay what is it? Can't chat about it or research it of I don't know what TOR is.
    Tor (The Onion Router) is a free software implementation of second-generation onion routing – a system enabling its users to communicate anonymously on the Internet. Roger Dingledine, Nick Mathewson, and Paul Syverson presented "Tor: The Second-Generation Onion Router" at the 13th USENIX Security Symposium.[3]

i used to use it last year with some friends...and if you are ever in doubt go to Google and type in the subject then add wiki to it... tor wiki and you will answer, works wonders

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    Tor (The Onion Router) is a free software implementation of second-generation onion routing – a system enabling its users to communicate anonymously on the Internet. Roger Dingledine, Nick Mathewson, and Paul Syverson presented "Tor: The Second-Generation Onion Router" at the 13th USENIX Security Symposium.[3]

i used to use it last year with some friends...and if you are ever in doubt go to Google and type in the subject then add wiki to it... tor wiki and you will answer, works wonders
    Lol. My boyfriend told me later when I asked what it was. I would have used Google but honestly if you make a topic you should give some explanation.

Junior Member PSP User
    lol Sorry, I assumed that if people used it they would know what it is. But basically yes its an annonymous onion router.

Hercules, would you know the limitations of annonymity that TOR provides? As in does it mask your actions from an ISP as well as others? I've always been curious as to what other people use it for.