Thread: Official Rant Thead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Official Rant Thead 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Well, I've noticed there isn't any place for rants here so I decided to make one you guys can sticky up if you want. People need to get their frustration out somehow, and as long as it isn't some stupid babble it should be there for people to read, comment, and laugh about.

I made one just recently and since I used a PSP Mod Thread for an example *cough* that I would share it.

Official Page of Rant: muffinlybliss's deviantART Journal
    Irritation! Frustration!

I haven’t ranted in a while, but after a month of frustration I need to get it out. You don’t mind do you? Of course not.

I really don’t get people these days. It seems like no one appreciates work anymore and it frustrates me to no end. For the last month I have dealt with a higher amount of views then I normally get as well as favorites, subscribers, and people downloading the content I make. Now it’s gotten to the point where it’s beginning to piss me off. I work hard, real hard, to make my content and when people use it I expect to get some appreciation for it. A simple thank you, maybe a thumbs up, even some constructive criticism is better then nothing! It won’t hurt to spend 10 seconds writing a simple Thank You on the pages where I post it.

My so called friends don’t help out very much either. I ask them to read something and make a comment on the page to just tell me what they think, but they put it off like its going to hurt them to read a page long story or chapter. I don’t write so much that’ll take more then maybe ten to twenty minutes of their time. I look at their content and even give them some aid when they send me stuff, but when I ask them to read something so short and simple they act like it’s a burden. It really pisses me off.

I’d feel so much better if people would just give me a bit of recognition. An example of what makes me so mad is this: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/pspmod-...-tutorial.html . Want to know why? I specifically asked that if they watched the video, and it helped them in any way, that they’d leave a simple comment on the actual Youtube Page. The simple comment would raise my ratings and views and hopefully spread it to more people. Instead of doing what I politely asked for they put all their comments on the thread, which upset me. Only one person actually did what I requested, and I respect him for it. Out of all the people who gave me what I asked for in return it was master15dev.

I hate it that I get over 100 views and only one comment in return. It’s really getting irritating with my wallpapers and my writing. Many people have downloaded my work but don’t leave a comment saying how they liked it and how I could improve my work. I can’t get better and give more if I don’t know if people like it or not! Just one comment would give me the encouragement to write more and post more. Just one! But no, the so called subscribers and friends just sit on their asses and leach away. Quite annoying and frustrating since I give consideration to the author and leave a comment, even if I don’t completely like the work. I wish I’d receive the same consideration, but no, I don’t get shit.

To every one of you little leaches I honestly wish you will go to hell, and stay there, because one simple comment is all I ask for!

To all of the people who have actually given me appreciation I adore you and wish you will stay. Please set a good example for the rest of the ass wipes that need to be taken off the face of the Earth.
    Do be a favor unless you want to be counted as a leach >.> If you have a DeviantArt Page (you don't have to sign up if you aren't already) please leave a comment on the actual page.

If you want to read any of my works or look at them click the buttons on the signature. My DeviantArt, Youtube, and latest stories are linked there.
    Last edited by MuffinlyBliss; 01-11-2009 at 04:47 AM.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    I hate people like ant who cant take a god damn hint.
    /rant end maybe more to come?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Fuck the Free world!! i feel better now.

im not sure if the point of a rant thread is to try and help each other, but i commented on your youtube video.

To every one of you little leaches I honestly wish you will go to hell, and stay there, because one simple comment is all I ask for!
    lol
    Last edited by Sullivan; 01-11-2009 at 06:17 AM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Sniper_IX3's Avatar
    I FUCKING HATE POINTLESS THREADS!!!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Noone but me mods anymore.
    I look down on people who do LED mods.
    I love hot glue, if you don't then f*** you.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper_IX3 View Post
    I FUCKING HATE POINTLESS THREADS!!!
    That's what I thought at first, but I don't believe that to be the case. I was expecting this thread to be a way just to boost post count, but people are actually posting decent things. Well, almost everyone.

What I want to rant about is I hate the fact that I can't organize my friends to do anything. Its not my fault, I put plenty of work into it, but my friends are lazy and can't even complete the smallest of tasks.

I also hate girls that are so selfish that they cannot realize/admit that they are wrong. I'm talking about one girl in particular.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PvP_LostKnight View Post
    Noone but me mods anymore.

your the last of your kind...

F__K The GOV! PIRACY WILL NEVER DIE!!
    Refresh for more Sigs

just played Skate2 demo, and it sucks. was really looking forward to that game.

I personally think just KNOWING that I had helped people would be enough for me. I couldn't give a shit whether people acknowledge it or not. But that's just me. Funny, there are some on here who claim to have helped many, but when a newbie asks for help they are pointed in the direction of GOOGLE. The times people have done that to me, I obviously didn't think "Shit, why did I not try that before" did I? Most people ask for help when they CAN'T find it for themselves. That's what boils MY piss.........

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hacker's Avatar
    i dont like that i think the person in there sig or avatar is them so i think mitchondria is that cat or chriscyco is a duck or max the monkey is a smiley face

also im not saying they are but that is what i think
    Last edited by Hacker; 01-11-2009 at 12:10 PM.
    Great sig made by Major zero

lmfao @ Hack3r!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul79 View Post
    That's what boils MY piss.........
    i think thats the worst analogy ive ever heard.

I hate 99% of the people in my school.

Although, i love it when i get the password to their msn and myspace's.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I hate 99% of the people in my school.

Although, i love it when i get the password to their msn and myspace's.
    Thats always fun isn't it?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    I'm tired of dumbass kids lol, who have to type lol all the time lol, for no good reason lol, especially when things aren't even funny lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast