Thread: Have you dedicated yourself, but got a little sidetracked?

1. #1 Have you dedicated yourself, but got a little sidetracked? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    You see I want to do various things, but the problem is once college starts back up, I will get sidetracked. By that I mean, since I don't have as much time, I will be letting whatever I'm doing go more and more. I will feel tired after classes and would rather sleep. Its very hard considering what I'm doing requires physical and mental abilities. But then, I don't want to get further behind in school, so I feel that I must let go of the things that I want to do.

Don't misunderstand, these things that I want to do are things that will better myself. Things like working more hours in order get a car, or go to the gym to stay in shape.

What I want to know is, what are some things that help you guys whenever you feel that you must drop something. I want to go to college and do these things, but it is ruff.

Oh and please, no advice that you wouldn't take yourself and nothing corny.

Nothing like, "You must stay focused and dedicated" Well duh.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    compromise. If you have a paper due but want to go play basketball. Give yourself a little break and go play basketball, but set a limit.
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    compromise. If you have a paper due but want to go play basketball. Give yourself a little break and go play basketball, but set a limit.
    That's a good idea, I'll try that out. Thanks for the help.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    to be honest, Im a HUGE procrastinator, but when I feel like theres a low point in my life, then I really get rolling on the high horse
    so try to really see what you want to focus on, and think of the little things at a time that can get you there
    I know how you feel about sleeping, I work overnights at a steady job, and full time school all week... AND I just turned 21, so it sucks
    but you just really need to sort your priorities! make a set schedule for yourself (almost like what adam said) and stick by it. If you need time to relax, only do so during your "allotted time"

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    what is procarstionor

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Ive had to drop a lot of my courses in school, and ive stopped playing football in school now too. It was actually my doctor who advised me to, he says ive been taking on too much.

My advice would be to stop anything you think is taking up too much time and isnt important (even if its something you enjoy like a sport) School right now is more important (even though i should be in school right now lmao)

Once you have all your qualifications, youll have enough time to do as much sports you want. Im sure your not too old, so you have years ahead of you to do whatever you want with.

Some people might say this is bad advice and you should keep up with sports and stuff, but it seems to be working for me. Ive never been more laid back than i am now, and i feel relaxed more too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    iv also stopd playing fotball (soccer) cus i got a fucking knee problem and im getting fat becuse of it and i dont got to all my lessons (fuck our france teacher)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itach7 View Post
    what is procarstionor
    Wowzers.....

I didn't realize that there were so many perspectives on this. I think I will try a combination of all of them. One of the big one's will probably be the schedule. I have always lived my life according to what's happening, not by schedule. It should be interesting to do things by a schedule basis, and its also probably what I need right now.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I didn't realize that there were so many perspectives on this. I think I will try a combination of all of them. One of the big one's will probably be the schedule. I have always lived my life according to what's happening, not by schedule. It should be interesting to do things by a schedule basis, and its also probably what I need right now.
    its not high school anymore lol. You NEED a schedule
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html