Thread: Hating work....

1. #1 Hating work.... 
    Member PSP User
    Haven't been here for a long time. (I wonder if anyone notice?) But I had a pretty bad day working retail and need to vent. I'm just tired of putting up with this garbage you know?

About a week ago this crazy woman returned her Christmas tree and could not stop screaming at everyone. I mean it's almost the end of January. It's a prelight and she said two of the bulbs went out at the very bottom. I was angry cause nobody knows where to put it. So I'm moving furniture out today and a giant tree in the stock room is in my way. It's those really wide ones too. 6.5'

It just makes me angry how the managers just cave in so easily to crazy people.

This woman said she was here to pick up a gift card (last year during X-Mas). The store do not do this. She said it's 50.00 cannot provide a reason or any paper work or where she get the amount to be 50.00. After awhile the manager gave her 50.00 just to shut her up.

Yesterday this idiot pissed me off the most. He used a coupon for xx.xx off xx.xx in November. Store coupon that's automatically given. He pays for the item after the coupon. He did a no receipt return, which does not factor in coupons. So he paid 26 for the items and will recieve 35 dollars in credit. he is complaining he is 10.00 short.

So he wants to use Nov. coupon for his purchases today (january) for completely different items. I explained everything to him and he starts shouting I'm not understanding him and he lost 10.00 but their was no money involve. I told him where the manager is and he starts flipping out.

So the manager of the day gave in gave him the money for no reason so he got that and the extra money he scammed from the store.

I sighed a breath and he starts attacking me! Saving "How the hell do you treat customers this way! I'm a customer I have my own business and if I had you treat customers this way I'll have you fired immediately." What a fucking moron. Makes me boiled and his face turned all red in anger.

So he left with 19 dollars in his credit for NO REASON.

I dunno I hate living here there are so many assholes. I work in food last time and I quit cause people keep stealing my tips or use it to pay for their food. Order things that are from other places. I use to leave racks of donuts on the table that was suppose to go in the trash and tell everyone "Help yourself" last 5 min. And this guy was yelling at me cause most of the donuts has no sprinkles.

YELLING at me for offering FREE donuts!!!!

I'm tired of this stress. I'm tired of moving dining room furniture in to people cars and never get one tip, or loose change. I'm tired when I check on the muffin in the oven someone sneaks in and steals most of my tips. I'm tired of people complaining over the stupidest things. Returning construction boots covered in mud. Christmas trees in January.

I dunno I'm just stressed about all this. Everyone is so rude, ghetto, some of them even dressed the same. It's a mob of people in Black puffy North Face jackets. (I'm not dissing the brand) But..... I dunno.

I just needed to vent. (I hope I'm not appearing the "Geez, stop complainging type") But I'm tired of this crap. What happen to decent customers that speak without slurring. Doesn't smash open candy jars to see how many mandms are there.

I dunno..... I'm sick of it. I grew up here, the kids are the same. They turn in to adults and the cycle of raging morons continues.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP zx6r99's Avatar
    So do you live in New York OR Chicago
    Two Phats with 5.02 GEN-A Full
    One Daxter Slim 5.00 M33-6

Steps To Install CFW's
    1. Put MMS into PSP
    2. Hold L button down
    3. STILL holding L button put in PANDARA BATTERY
    4. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON SCREEN
    5. If all falls GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

Wireless 802.11b/g Setup Guide

Sure way to make a mms Just follow steps to make mms it works. Skip pandora battery

Ultimate MMS Maker Guide For XP/Vista

Member PSP User
    I've never been to Chicago, my father for some reason wants to go there for vacation.

I live in NY, Staten Island to be exact. It's not bad, but there a congestion of assholes. Arrogant, snotty. Don'[t get me wrong, there are decent people but they are like Waldo. If you shove the rest off the island, it would be a nice decent place to live (minus the commute to Manhattan).

If you go to youtube and look up MTV Real life I'm a staten island girl. half my high school was the main person.

The reason I guess that is because they are assholes here to. But it is a nice place to live with lots of things to do. BTW didnt come up on youtube or im dumb that might be right
    Last edited by zx6r99; 01-26-2009 at 06:04 AM.

Steps To Install CFW's
    1. Put MMS into PSP
    2. Hold L button down

Sure way to make a mms Just follow steps to make mms it works. Skip pandora battery

Member PSP User
    hmm... the video seemed to have disappeared. I guess the uploader got rid of it. Sorry about that. Here's a BIO of the show:

True Life | Episode 69: I'm A Staten Island Girl | Video, Photos | MTV

I knew what kind of a person they would use. Very impatient, Highly confrontational (usually for little or no reason), loud talking. Hard to take serious, hard to not be aggravated. That the type of customers I get. And their kids turn in to them. But decent folks do live here, it's just difficult to find nowadays.

Where are you from zx6r99? NY? Chicago? Got confuse for a sec.

The bio of the "actress" is classic. They think that by being an extra they get promoted or something as an actress. 100% wrong. I'm an extra for side money for the past year. It has nothing to DO with acting. You sit around for 12hrs doing almost nothing eating free food. I work for Background Inc. in NY I get paid 125-200 a day for 12hrs playing wiht my psp during cuts. My "headshot" is me standing against the bathroom wall. I love how these fakes brag about being an extra is "tough/glamous" the ego flairs up like crazy. And I know they are full of it.

Chicago I like it but it has its bad times. Everyone is in a hurry.

Steps To Install CFW's
    1. Put MMS into PSP
    2. Hold L button down

Member PSP User
    100% true.

So do you like it or was it just a learning experance? Cant be fun having a camara follow you around everywhere.
    Last edited by zx6r99; 01-26-2009 at 06:58 AM.

Steps To Install CFW's
    1. Put MMS into PSP
    2. Hold L button down

Member PSP User
    "So which one are you then?"

I'm sorry, I did not understand the post?

Were you referring to the extra thing? Some extras become very egoistic. Moving to LA is stupid because they are competing in a saturated market with veterans without real credit. I'm no actor but I meet quite a few dedicated ones and the person in the bio got it all wrong. Not to say it's a bad dream but it's a bad approach.

I didnt look enough I am tired but this place has a lock on me cant get away As you can see I removed that dumb post

Steps To Install CFW's
    1. Put MMS into PSP
    2. Hold L button down

Member PSP User
    "So do you like it or was it just a learning experance? Cant be fun having a camara follow you around everywhere."

I love how a topic/ thread can take a complete different turn. It's not bad.

What it's like for me to be an extra?

Anybody in the background is an extra, it's mostly an American thing. They do not want people to look in to the camera or sue them for featuring their image. That is why they use extras. Places overseas, they just film and if someone just walks in to the lens, that person is just there.

They are usually very general, For me: I'm male, asian, 5'11" black hair, brown eyes, you get keyword to a database of a casting office. or they go "Just send anybody."

TV shows are cheap like 80 a day. I've seen Connie from Law and Order several times, she is gorgeous in person and has a wonderful upbeat personality. Commericals pays more cause they have a limited time frame. Sometimes it's a game and you are on the bleachers cheering. Thing is, they film the game and the audience seperately. So you can be cheering to an empty stadium. But when you slice the film, it looks like one massive production.

Last thing I did is an unaired papa john's commercial. It's a basketball game people spelling out "Peporonni" and this guy would hold a sign saying "large pie for $........" It was about 9hrs, i remember.

Well good luck I have to be up in a few hours

Steps To Install CFW's
    1. Put MMS into PSP
    2. Hold L button down

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    just get a better job.

there's no place like 127.0.0.1

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i didnt read that wall, but i hate my job too.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Wow, I'm glad I'm a soccer referee. Not only are the customers not allowed to yell at us, but if they do, we can tell them to shut up.