Thread: PSPCrazy.com

1. #1 PSPCrazy.com 
    Sorry, to come and intrude your forum. But I am the Administartor on www.pspcrazy.com , and I have been seeing a lot of advertisements about PSPMod on my site. I don't which members on this forum who do this but have been getting me very angry. I want a quick answer. Somebody by the name of "pokerman7" has been spamming my forums like hell and I want it to stop. He keeps on making his friends come to spam too. And I hate banning my own members. To the mods here I just want the advertisements to quit. Thanks for your consideration.

PSPCrazy

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker lilmetal's Avatar
    Well we dont have any controll of what pokerman7 does on other peoples sites. He has been banned liek 4 times from here already. you can just ban his IP address becauce his little friends just might still be him.

Its not even funny, he has formed a rebellion with other members agaisnt us Admins and Mods. Pokerman7 has become sorta like a dictator on my site. If I ban him a lot of my forum members will even leave even the really active ones. And Pokerman7 has demanded Moderator Powers. But I haven't granted that to him. But my forums are flooded with Pokerman7 supporters. And they want Pokerman7 a mod. And I'm afraid to give him powers. I don't want him to conrtol the forums. What should I do?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    As Lilmetal said..he has been banned, and will be banned if we find out he has created another name here. We apologize for what ever has happened over there. But once again, we can't tell him what to do. just ban him if he keeps it up. PM him and tell him, if that doenst work go straight to the temp. ban or perm. ban

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Well thanks for your help.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP anemic jesus's Avatar
    i bet all his supportors are infact himself acting like he has power...just check the IP addresses
    Prying open my third eye

I have its just him. There are about 10,000 supporters. They have all these sigs agaisnt the Admins and Mods. Are community is huge though, we have like 39,000 members. I have no clue how Pokerman7 go so big. His rebellion is so bad. Also are active members there like bennihan5 there. He has been banned after doing the same rebbelious thing pokeman7 is doing. But pokerman7 is much worse. I think pokerman7 got his influences by bennihan5, but Pokerman7 is also trying to revive bennihan5. Also Pokerman7 has collected a few forum hackers to hack the administative panel. So I'm having huge trouble right now.

why would he attack your site and not this one? this was the one he is against so much. If I was him I would go for a much larger one like pspupdates.

I guess when you ban him here a long time ago he came and joined are site because he liked the downloads. Than he started and became a very active user and had 1000+ posts.(mostly spam). So the mods deleted some of it, and this was a long time ago. So he vowed for revenge and I guess he got A LOT of supporters. Pokerman7 calls the era "The P7 Rebellion", and if I ban him I will lose 10,000+ members. Thats like way more than this site. I guess he would never had a chance with pspupdates.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Ha, pokerman, go fuck yourself, i really couldn't care less about you. Anyone who's ever been on PSPcrazy realizes that if he left, no body would care, if he is even there anyway, we all fucken realize that this is in no way pspcrazy, rather pokerman
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    Ha, pokerman, go fuck yourself, i really couldn't care less about you. Anyone who's ever been on PSPcrazy realizes that if he left, no body would care, if he is even there anyway, we all fucken realize that this is in no way pspcrazy, rather pokerman
    well the mods can see everybodys IP. if its the same they will know.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    You have a banned account here, so admin on another site or not, you are out of here.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    just nam him, so what if he leaves. so u lose people that r aghainst u, what is the downside??

^^^NO "NOOB" FLAMING, GO CHECK IT OUT ^^^

i swear on my lifethis thread is a lie, check the site to prove it, bennihan did this he told me, he is a member and well respected, i have 50 posts, and joined after i was banned here. i joined for south park episodes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Shalted's Avatar
    Both of you, get a fucking life. Locked
    --Sig--