Thread: abortion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1 abortion 
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    ok my ex had an abortion (not my baby)
    nd i still love the girl
    but she keeps beating hersefl up for gettin the abortion
    but her life isnt together...at all nd i told her she couldnt handle a baby nd her life
    and she wants to kill her self (one of her friends will stop her like always)

    im NOT calling any numbers
    what could i do to help?
    Last edited by weazle9954; 02-23-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP jaextc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    188
    Are you serious this the pspmod forum, not a suicide help line. LMFAO Tell her very calmly, ask "Are you done feeling sorry for yourself? can everyone else get on with there lives now?" And "You should have kept your legs closed" or "You're going to hello for killing a b@by"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,309
    tell her not to think of it as killing a baby. but just one little sperm and one little egg combined..idk this is a psp forum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    70
    What is done is done, leave the past behind, enjoy today and expect a better tomorrow. "There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so" William Shakespeare
    And yes, this is a psp forum :S
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by jaextc View Post
    Are you serious this the pspmod forum, not a suicide help line. LMFAO Tell her very calmly, ask "Are you done feeling sorry for yourself? can everyone else get on with there lives now?" And "You should have kept your legs closed" or "You're going to hello for killing a b@by"
    You're quite possibly the most helpful person on this forum...I lied BTW...

    And to the guy that posted this, tell her she's too young to take care of a baby, and tell her that babies aren't viable before 5 months, which means, the child doesn't have any senses or possibility of living outside of her. So basically, all she did was destroy an egg and a sperm cell, nothing more. And

    @Jaextc
    It's not killing a baby you moron. If it isn't viable outside of the mother, then it isn't murder. Maybe you should try going on some religious site and preaching your beliefs somewhere else, the person asked for help, not for a preacher. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut and leave the forum you prick.

    And also, if someone in your family was contemplating suicide, would you ask them "Are you done felling sorry for yourself? Can everyone get on with there life?" Think before you talk you imbecile.

    And Mito, your sig says "Google Secets" just thought you might wanna know so you can change it.
    Last edited by Fanryu; 02-23-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPModCenter View Post
    You're quite possibly the most helpful person on this forum...I lied BTW...

    And to the guy that posted this, tell her she's too young to take care of a baby, and tell her that babies aren't viable before 5 months, which means, the child doesn't have any senses or possibility of living outside of her. So basically, all she did was destroy an egg and a sperm cell, nothing more. And

    @Jaextc
    It's not killing a baby you moron. If it isn't viable outside of the mother, then it isn't murder. Maybe you should try going on some religious site and preaching your beliefs somewhere else, the person asked for help, not for a preacher. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut and leave the forum you prick.

    And also, if someone in your family was contemplating suicide, would you ask them "Are you done felling sorry for yourself? Can everyone get on with there life?" Think before you talk you imbecile.

    And Mito, your sig says "Google Secets" just thought you might wanna know so you can change it.
    Once the conception has happened, it's a life form. Maybe not the second it's been conceived, but it will develop into a life form. Kinda like evolution. So it's still killing; even though it's not created, doesn't mean it wouldn't of been created... Not preaching, just stating some facts.


    @ People saying this thread doesn't belong
    This is the Off-Topic Section. ANYTHING except spam, porn, and advertising can be here.
    Last edited by fuckingclassy; 02-23-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. View Post
    Once the conception has happened, it's a life form. Maybe not the second it's been conceived, but it will develop into a life form. Kinda like evolution. So it's still killing; even though it's not created, doesn't mean it wouldn't of been created... Not preaching, just stating some facts.


    @ People saying this thread doesn't belong
    This is the Off-Topic Section. ANYTHING except spam, porn, and advertising can be here.
    Ehh...I still believe what I believe though, but that guy is an asshole. He's basically saying "Let them kill themselves! It'll be great times!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by jaextc View Post
    Are you serious this the pspmod forum, not a suicide help line. LMFAO Tell her very calmly, ask "Are you done feeling sorry for yourself? can everyone else get on with there lives now?" And "You should have kept your legs closed" or "You're going to hello for killing a b@by"
    You're not helping the situation AT ALL. You're only making yourself look like an asshole(And a retard). If you're not going to contribute then just get out of the thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    You're not helping the situation AT ALL. You're only making yourself look like an asshole(And a retard). If you're not going to contribute then just get out of the thread.
    Well said.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Phoenix Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    273
    Seriously,

    Half the people on this site are friggin 12, what help did really expect???? Plus, 85% of the geeks on here have never seen a vagina, except on their computer screen. My advice, seek help NOW, if you really thought "my GF is thinking about killing herself....I KNOW, I'll ask the advice of people that mod PSP's, thats just like relationship councelling"



    But good luck with that though
    "Pandora Battery, MMS, A jedi needs not these things"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Marc1k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by jaextc View Post
    "You're going to hello for killing a b@by"
    thats F***ing harse...

    Dude - Its not your baby and your not giving birth to it NOR are you family, friend or anything close! so to be hounest its none of your or our bussiness

    but the whole suicide thing well...

    Cheer them up is my advice.


    Akeboshi - wind:

    Cultivate your hunger before you Idelize,
    Motivate your anger to make them relise,
    Climbing the mountain never coming down,
    Breaking throught the contents never falling down.

    Dont try to live so wise.
    Dont cry because your so right.
    Dont dry with fakes or fears.
    Because you will hate yourself in the end.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Knight View Post
    Seriously,

    Half the people on this site are friggin 12, what help did really expect???? Plus, 85% of the geeks on here have never seen a vagina, except on their computer screen. My advice, seek help NOW, if you really thought "my GF is thinking about killing herself....I KNOW, I'll ask the advice of people that mod PSP's, thats just like relationship councelling"



    But good luck with that though
    Dude, you're being an asshole. Asking advice, no matter where you ask it, can only lead to some help. I'm 17, I have a girlfriend, and if you must know, I have seen her vagina. You aren't impressing anyone by being an asshole. This is in the off-topic for a reason. Stop flaming him. And adding to the fact that you are basically saying that if you haven't seen a vagina you have no dating sense, you are wrong, my friend has dated 1 girl in his whole life, and when I need advice on what to do about my GF I go to him because he is smart. He's 21, and very smart with girls, and he's been single for 4 years now. You don't need to see a vagina to have common sense about things like this.
    Last edited by Fanryu; 02-23-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Marc1k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPModCenter View Post
    Dude, you're being an asshole. Asking advice, no matter where you ask it, can only lead to some help. I'm 17, I have a girlfriend, and if you must know, I have seen her vagina. You aren't impressing anyone by being an asshole. This is in the off-topic for a reason. Stop flaming him. And adding to the fact that you are basically saying that if you haven't seen a vagina you have no dating sense, you are wrong, my friend has dated 1 girl in his whole life, and when I need advice on what to do about my GF I go to him because he is smart. He's 21, and very smart with girls, and he's been single for 4 years now. You don't need to see a vagina to have common sense about things like this.
    Speaking of which - If there are 12 year olds on the forum maybe you guys shouldent go around shouting vagina :P

    But your right PSPModCenter.


    Akeboshi - wind:

    Cultivate your hunger before you Idelize,
    Motivate your anger to make them relise,
    Climbing the mountain never coming down,
    Breaking throught the contents never falling down.

    Dont try to live so wise.
    Dont cry because your so right.
    Dont dry with fakes or fears.
    Because you will hate yourself in the end.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Phoenix Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    273
    What a load of rubbish. I didnt flame him, i simply pointed out the stupidity of asking questions like this on a forum like this. Off topic or not, this is something to get real help for, not ask kids on a modding site.

    This is a serious topic and not appropriate for this enviroment, and by posting here, it is making light of a serious subject.

    What if someone finds out who he is and tells people about his girlfriend?
    what if his account is hacked and people e-mail everyone in his inbox?


    A stretch to imagine, but why risk it?
    "Pandora Battery, MMS, A jedi needs not these things"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Knight View Post
    What a load of rubbish. I didnt flame him, i simply pointed out the stupidity of asking questions like this on a forum like this. Off topic or not, this is something to get real help for, not ask kids on a modding site.

    This is a serious topic and not appropriate for this enviroment, and by posting here, it is making light of a serious subject.

    What if someone finds out who he is and tells people about his girlfriend?
    what if his account is hacked and people e-mail everyone in his inbox?


    A stretch to imagine, but why risk it?
    Okay so I'll repeat myself:

    Asking for help can only lead to getting help.

    If you don't have anything constructive to say, then go post in a different thread. You're post isn't helping here, only harming. And once again, this is the off-topic forum, hence ANYTHING goes here, except porn, spam, and advertising. That means, anything that doesn't deal with PSP Modding goes in this area. It doesn't matter what you think about someone's asking in this area, it's not against the rules, and who cares if it is stupid to post here? There are some people who've been in this situation or knows someone that was in the situation. My brother was in a very similar situation, and he fixed it.

    Now, if you would please, post something constructive, or go post somewhere else.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •