Thread: Good reputable websites

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 Good reputable websites 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19
    As we can see nobody can actually ask a question in the general chat forum (see previous post) because we have some real butt plugs who seem to think that acting like an asshole and answering a question with www.fuckyonasshole.com is very funny and they are obviously not aware that google is not always your friend

    for those who did not answer this question with stupid answers please do not be offended it is only directed at those that answered in a childish fashion
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    458
    who's yon, and why are you so mad at him?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by montanaman View Post
    As we can see nobody can actually ask a question in the general chat forum (see previous post) because we have some real butt plugs who seem to think that acting like an asshole and answering a question with www.fuckyonasshole.com is very funny and they are obviously not aware that google is not always your friend

    for those who did not answer this question with stupid answers please do not be offended it is only directed at those that answered in a childish fashion
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrohacker View Post
    who's yon, and why are you so mad at him?
    Electro it was me.
    He asked webcam sites.So i gave him the answer like this.

    www.fuckyouasshole.com

    And this is a psp forum not dating forum.So stop messing around or you will get banned.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,882
    well put....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP ExCIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    174
    Well it is off topic...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19
    Well as you can see Pirate King obviously can not read beacause in the previous post there was no mention of looking for a dating webcam forum just a webcam forum for chatting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by montanaman View Post
    Well as you can see Pirate King obviously can not read beacause in the previous post there was no mention of looking for a dating webcam forum just a webcam forum for chatting
    Ok thats same.
    And i dont care.
    Numb3rs locked that thread and now you made another one.
    ELigible for ban.Use google dude.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by montanaman View Post
    As we can see nobody can actually ask a question in the general chat forum (see previous post) because we have some real butt plugs who seem to think that acting like an asshole and answering a question with www.fuckyonasshole.com is very funny and they are obviously not aware that google is not always your friend

    for those who did not answer this question with stupid answers please do not be offended it is only directed at those that answered in a childish fashion
    Fuck off m8 this is not a site for your porn question Thats why google was made grow up get a girlfriend and stop spamming with your senesless bullshit.
    If you have a real question about modding and not about wanking it post it.
    Good Day
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Good Reputable websites
    By montanaman in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:48 PM
  2. some cheat websites
    By cotylachney in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
  3. Websites
    By Robot_X in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 05:04 AM
  4. what websites?
    By nutonyachin23 in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:28 AM
  5. what other psp homebrew websites do u use?
    By psp in forum PSP Homebrew
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •