Thread: Barack Obama...talking trash?

1. #1 Barack Obama...talking trash? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    i know i havent posted in a while..but i thought this was funny

Unless you've been living under a rock (and it's okay to admit if you have, I'm told rent is cheap), you probably heard that President Barack Obama sat courtside at D.C.'s Verizon Center Friday night, watching his hometown Chicago Bulls take on the Washington Wizards.

The First Fan drank beer, read the game program and left early (with four minutes left) during a blowout. "All common American activity," as Tom Ziller put it, "except most of us don't sit courtside, nor are we important enough that the NBA will hold up a tip-off until we get to our seats." (Speak for yourself, Z!)

But Obama's night of "Joe Plumber Americana" didn't stop there. He also exchanged a few playful words with a diehard Wizards fan sitting a few rows back. Yes, that's right, the 44th President of the United States joined in a little trash talk. Awesome.

The vocal instigator: Miles Rawls (above, standing, "heckling"), the commissioner of the Barry Farms' Goodman League — a big-time summer circuit in Southeast D.C., which has starred Gilbert Arenas and Kevin Durant, among others.

Dan Steinberg of the D.C. Sports Bog, in a fun must-read, talked with Rawes about trading barbs with the President.

source - Wizards fan, President Obama talk a little trash - Ball Don't Lie - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

now that is what im talking about..a real president..he aint fake..if he says the wizards are weak, the shit, they weak

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I can't say that I like Obama's policies (or McCain's for that matter), but its good to be reminded that Presidents really are human beings.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    You dont fuck with obama, his crew will kick your ass
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Down to earth cool president. reminds me of that chis rock movie Head of State.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP kahizzle's Avatar
    Yeah, nice to know hes an actual human

Quote Originally Posted by Nam3les5
    how to know if the battery is padora??

Junior Member PSP User
    i think hes stupid and the lack of control is weak

yeah its nice to see he's still a human, however that can be a bad thing, too.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    obama will destroy us all

Senior Member I Modded My PSP EmuGamer's Avatar
    I tend to agree that his policies thus far have been horrible (stimulus earmarks, stem cell free for all, gun bans, ect.)

Grease someone's palm is the way of Washington, and that has been proven already. Will it be any worse than what has happened in the past 100 years politically? The answer is no. This country has few leaders willing to stand up for the right thing, and even few ppl who realize or acknowledge it when they do.

Point being I could care less if drinks a beer with me or talks trash at a sportings avent. My hope is that he acts on the ideas he put forth during his campaign. Maybe ppl will stand behind him, they seem to like every little thing he does.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan View Post
    Down to earth cool president. reminds me of that chis rock movie Head of State.
    that was funny
    it was on last night

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    Well I knew he was human, but he hasnt done anything for me to form a real opinion. I disagree with a couple of his policies, but Im open to wait and see where it goes. The gun ban is a horrible idea.