Thread: Dont you guys think...?

1. #1 Dont you guys think...? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Im just fed up with trying to take my PSP around with me. It feels awkward in my jacket and in my front pocket because it turns sideways and makes me carnky. Also when it my jacket when I take a step it hits me in the chest. So I belive that the next best PSp accessory woul probably the latest in fassion;

My Idea is ither a specially made PSP brand Jacket/Coat whatever you prefer, where it would be perfectly designed to transport your PSP and UMD's and still look good, then I thought why not make PSP pants aswell, with the same basic idea... If you cant relate to me then ither you dont take your PSP around with you, or you have better luck then me. However if they were ever to make a special Jacket to accomodate the PSP, I would buy it.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    you might wnna look into this:

Logitech Playgear Street ($30) <----- LINK

it's not a jacket or anything, but it might be a bit more comfy than it swinging around in your pockets...

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

This is just what I need! However if I cant purchase this at a store or mall I cant purchase it at all. I dont have a credit card or Pay Pal account, thats the only thing stopping me from totaly pimping my PSP becuase I get $300 a week of disposable income...

Please tell me this is available at say Wal-Mart or Zellers....

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    yes it is available @ Wal-mart......I kinda don't like the thing though........my back pockets are usually big enough to carry the PSP so I just use the Logitech Playgear Pocket.....

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

So if I get a Logitec Playgear Pocket, and pop the PSP in it and into my back pocket, and were to sit down, it wouldent damage my PSP?

take it out of your backpocket when you're sitting down......don't sit on it.......I'm just saying when I'm walking around throwing it in my back pocket works

Gah, so many accessories out there. I dont want to purchase the bullshit bells and whistles. But this Logitech seems worth my Money...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Yes..i agree with IONz here. Get the playgear pocket. I myself have 2 for each of my PSP's and they both have been protecting them VERY well. And its fully customisable with your favorite skinsvery easy to make and apply

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    yup, and ive just bought one, its brilliant, sttands up to wear and tear easily.

yeah i've dropped mine so many times and my PSP is still in perfect condition......I don't even use a screen protector and my screen is scratchless

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    i take a backpack or a gym bag everywhere i go, so i usually just stick my psp in my charger case ( that thing is built like a rock) and put it in my backpack. On the rare occasion i dont have a back i put on my silicone sleeve and it fits nicely in my pocket.

firmware 1.50/2.71 Socom name: adg12012 *** Xbox 360 name: adg12012
    http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/62225 -- help me get a computer for college
    just complete one offer + get free things for yourself