Quote Originally Posted by BrainBerris
I was seaching for the latest PSP accessories and I came accross this nifty little device. This opens up alot of possibilities such as Wi-Fi scanning and mapping. It's sad that more add-on devices haven't been made for the PSP yet. I'm still waiting for a keyboard, mouse, camera, and mic.

A Chinese company called Fuzhou Victory Technology is manufacturing a $199 bluetooth GPS receiver that could fit into your jeansÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ coin pocket. The stylish little black receiver, called Columbus V-700 includes a SiRF III chip and connect to up-to 20 satellites for shortest fixation time and 1.5 meters of accuracy. The device only weighs 33 grams. There is yet no US site offering the V-700.

■ receiver standard:

Outlook size: 53.5ÃÆâ€⠄¢ÃƒÆ’Â¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â32.5Ã Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢ €13.9mm
Weight: 33 grams
Body: 24 cubic centimeters
Channel: The most Datong receive and pursues 20 □□stars letters ,constructs WAAS/EGNOS XiechÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢i
calculates the function: Each second 200,000 stars letter calculates the ability
Receive rate: 1575.42MHz (L1 wave band, C/A □)
Receive sensitivity: -159dBm
decides the ability: 2 stars 2D localization, 3 stars 3D localization
Day: constructs the high gain by the type day

■ localization ability:

Recollects: 0.1 second
ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ ¡Ã‚¬?: 1 second
ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ ¡Ã‚¬?: 38 seconds
Length: 42 seconds

All info was provided by http://www.navigadget.com/
Here's the direct link, pretty cool though, should be awesome!