Thread: 360 or ps3

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 360 or ps3 
    Dan the man 10257 I Modded My PSP Danny10257's Avatar
    Self explanatory
    Xbox 360 VS. Playstation 3
    And why

I would choose 360 because it is cheaper and better online gameplay.

I would choose Ps3 because it doesnt get the three red rings of death and free online. Too expensive though

the games though are also huge. I dont really know the exclusives.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ps3 because the graphics are amazing, fifa 09 is really good on it, resistance retribution,motorstorm are very nice,etc...
    Get Custom Firmware without a pandora's battery!
    http://pspslimhacks.com/easy-chickhe...thout-pandora/
    ---------------------------------------------------

ps3 network is much better now than it was this time last year(w/ all the ofw updates)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker delon4o's Avatar
    PS3 the games are amazing plus the online games are soo good.Army of two is the best one
    First PSP2k : OFW 5.03 --> CFW 3.72M33-1 --> CFW 5.00m33-4 --> 5.00m33-6 --> 5.02 GEN-A -->5.50 GEN-A --> broken screen --> sold
    Second PSP2k : OFW 4.01 --> 5.03 --> ChickHEN R2 --> CFWEnabler 3.60 --> 5.03MHU

10:35 <-Mufasa-> in mother russia, children don't walk on street, street walks on childrem

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Why dont we start comparing psp to a fucking fridge ? ours has a lcd built in ....
    The I-phone & DS are for weak minded fools that like crap Graphics and mundane sound
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I tell people upright, if you push me, I'm pissin on you.

cusinnd
    If you have a PSP there are a lot of extra features like remote play so if you have a PSP then getting a ps3 would be worth it. And Xbox Live is a lot better than Playstation Network.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    *Sigh*

Not another one of these threads, we get a new one each week. Did it really not occur to you when you started it that there was a slight chance one already existed?

Quote Originally Posted by killer3737 View Post
    *Sigh*

Not another one of these threads, we get a new one each week. Did it really not occur to you when you started it that there was a slight chance one already existed?
    Actually i even thought that someone might say something like this.

Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    360, because people actually play online...Whereas, I played a few games online for the PS3, and couldn't find any matchups. Pissed me off, but the games are fun, but they get boring offline.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    If you play good games online for PS3, then there'll be players online.
    There's always people online for LPB or MoH or CoD or something..
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Well yeah, but I can still get a match in a game of CoD2/3. Or even Ghost Recon, the first one out on the Xbox 360.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    It all breaks down into what type of gamer you are (and your budget).

While the PS3 is more expensive, it is much more powerful than the 360, sporting 8 cores. It's a great media center, and currently, the games are not region-coded (big plus). Also, you can swap out the hard drive and install alternate OSes without voiding the warranty. The cherry on top is free online play and more popular exclusives. It's backwards compatible, but not all models. Has the familiar XMB interface. Can be remote controlled anywhere in the world via a PSP system and a WiFi connection.

(Games can be installed to the HDD on both systems, but you still need the discs to play)

The Xbox 360 is much cheaper than the PS3, starting at $200, also cheaper than the Wii ($250). Correct me if I'm wrong, but the PS3 cannot play music in-game, but I know for fact the 360 can. It also supports Zunes and iPods plugged into the USB ports for music playback. It has a new, easier to use user interface, has better (albeit paid) online play. It also has its fair share of exclusives (ie...the ever so popular Halo series). Backwards compatible.

Also, you mentioned the 3 rings of death; that shouldn't count because that only exists on a small percentage of the older models.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post

While the PS3 is more expensive, it is much more powerful than the 360, sporting 8 cores. It's a great media center, and currently, the games are not region-coded (big plus). Also, you can swap out the hard drive and install alternate OSes without voiding the warranty. The cherry on top is free online play and more popular exclusives. It's backwards compatible, but not all models. Has the familiar XMB interface. Can be remote controlled anywhere in the world via a PSP system and a WiFi connection.

(Games can be installed to the HDD on both systems, but you still need the discs to play)

The Xbox 360 is much cheaper than the PS3, starting at $200, also cheaper than the Wii ($250). Correct me if I'm wrong, but the PS3 cannot play music in-game, but I know for fact the 360 can. It also supports Zunes and iPods plugged into the USB ports for music playback. It has a new, easier to use user interface, has better (albeit paid) online play. It also has its fair share of exclusives (ie...the ever so popular Halo series). Backwards compatible.

Also, you mentioned the 3 rings of death; that shouldn't count because that only exists on a small percentage of the older models.
    Finally, someone who does think "The Xbox is gay! Why buy it if you're going to get an error in it?"

The RROD isn't GOING to happen, it MAY happen. If you keep it properly ventilated, and don't play it for 30 hours straight, you won't get the RROD.

It's a common error because a bunch of people decided it was a good idea to shove it into a desk drawer, turn it on, and shut the desk drawer. Ventilation keeps it from going "Wow, fuck this heat! If I break, he/she won't use me anymore"
    Last edited by Fanryu; 04-10-2009 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post

this is a good summary, thanks

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    I'm just saying, usually threads like this piss off the inner fanboy in most people. Thus, these harmless threads become "ground zero" for flamewars. There's also about 100 of these threads in the forum; I'm basically saying play nice.

I like the PS3.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast