Thread: Shadow of the Colossus Movie!

1. #1 Shadow of the Colossus Movie! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP sinslayerx's Avatar
    Sony's Shadow of the Colossus Headed to the Big Screen « FirstShowing.net

Quote from Jon on variety.com:

"First of all, I knew that one day this game would be turned into a movie, but I sort of dreaded the idea souly because I love this game, I don't want it to be ruined and the core of the story is one man, his horse, a dead (or never-waking) woman and 16 colossi to kill in order to save her. My best idea to make this work is to fill the blanks of the story: Who is the "Wanderer"? What's his village like? Why did the woman die? Was it a ritual for something? How did the "Wanderer" steal the woman back and the sword of light? This things are the perfect backstory to fill the quietness in the journey. Another thing, I don't think is a good idea to show the battle of all 16 colossi because it would be too much. They should, at least, show in between of the movie several of the battles in a row, a scene of a couple of minutes. And an important thing, which is half of the experience, DO NOT CHANGE THE MUSIC! The wonderfully orchestred music sells itself.

I am a tiny hopefull that it would be a good movie. (All of us lost hope with the thousang Hollywood-version game-based movies they threw up on everyone {*cough*Resident Evil} And out of all of those adaptations, one should be bound to be great, hopefully. PLEASE! In the end, it is a bad idea to make this into a movie, but they allready agreed to do it. So, there is, sadly, nothing we can do."

I couldn't agree anymore with this guy!
    Last edited by sinslayerx; 04-10-2009 at 04:04 AM.
    Firmware History: 4.01 Official -> Pandora Battery -> 3.90 M33-3 -> 5.00 M33 -> Update -> 5.00 M33-3 -> 5.00 M33-4

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sinslayerx's Avatar
    So what do you guys think?
    Firmware History: 4.01 Official -> Pandora Battery -> 3.90 M33-3 -> 5.00 M33 -> Update -> 5.00 M33-3 -> 5.00 M33-4