Thread: Akira

1. #1 Akira 
    Member PSP User PsPTourettesGuy's Avatar
    i got akira its really cool we watch it at lunch
    and its awsome except for all the funken talking.
    the animation is just as good as its origanl on the dvd.
    the bike scene is one of the best parts.
    If you want to be on this list PM and i will judge if you are worthy.
    PSP Mods Best Hackers
    Blackout, Tom, Jsh, IONz

EVA unit 01 is the shit too

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    i tried to watch that on dvd once, i fell asleep.

Member PSP User PsPTourettesGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKOUT
    i tried to watch that on dvd once, i fell asleep.

yea that happens alot when i show my friends the movie unless ur a dedicated
    fan of the anime then youll fall asleep or stay awake wondering whats going on.
    If you want to be on this list PM and i will judge if you are worthy.
    PSP Mods Best Hackers
    Blackout, Tom, Jsh, IONz

EVA unit 01 is the shit too

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    This "review" makes my head explode. Are you 7 years old?
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    according to his profile he's 16 but anyways that's an appaling review. we need someone to take control over this forum and make sure we get nothing but quality reviews.. who's interested?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    I would volunteer because I write a lot of movie reviews for my site, but I would just end up banning everyone.

Ya know, it's much better to build up than tear down. I have written the first paragraph of a coherent review. PsPTourettesGuy, you fill out the rest...

If you have ever watched and enjoyed an anime movie, you owe thanks to Akira. If you enjoy anime that has gigantic demon cocks ripping open young girls or horrific biological growths you REALLY owe thanks to Akira. Released in 1998, Katsuhiro OtomoÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s classic deserves a place on every film loverÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s shelf. Rarely do films define a genre AND a generation the way Akira does. A word of warning though. The movie doesnÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t make a whole lot of sense (and anyone who says it does has either read the comic or is trying to sound smart). Even so, like all high forms of art, you donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t have to understand it to know that itÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s beautiful.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    k im posting some quick guidelines for the review section and then we'll try to get hold of admin to see if we can make a group of people in charge of this place.. im guessing mofo and matrixsucks can be good candidates?

EDIT: continue this debate in the thread started by mofo196, locking this one