Thread: Why Is It???

1. #1 Why Is It??? 
    Member PSP User
    Why is it that mostly everyone on this site b**ches and complains....when someone asks a simple question they wanna chew someones ass.....or maybe its because most of you dumb F***s dont have a life and you spend ur 24 hours a day on the computer...exactly my point.....so before people start crying about oh ban him because he has boring topics maybe most of you should spend more time helping people with things than b**ching about things....one more thing I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND I SAY WHAT I MEAN SO DO WHAT YOU FEEL
    only god can forgive me for the shit i've done

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    I believe you are directly referencing your critism based on the posts in your thread about ScarFace for the psp. I also believe you misunderstood what transpired in that thread. Grimx had posted a link in your thread to a very annoying pop up (he posted the same link in numerous other threads as well). The thread got off topic due to Grimx's post and all the flaming and requests for a ban were directed at Grimx and not at you. Grimx's post was changed to remove the annoying link and he was banned for 5 days.

Now, there has not been an announcement (or even a rumor I am aware of) about Scarface being released on the psp. Maybe one of our gamestop employees can give a more difinitive answer.

In short, no one was saying to ban you for your thread topic. I believe it was a misunderstanding on your part. Sorry you got heated over it, but no harm intended and no negative things were directed towards you.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Member PSP User
    nah i mean cuz there was some other ass a couple of days ago saying to ban me and im like yo he's just a member u know i mean i get mad for the simple fact im not like the type of person 2 add 300 posts if u can see i think i only added like 20...and like i said if there was something to really talk about then there wouldnt be any boring posts am i right or wrong.....the psp scene believe it or not is dying out because theres nothing really left to do with it.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    In reviewing your threads, the only time someone said to ban you was when you asked for a link to roms. If you read the rules of this forum, linking to illegal things is forbidden and doing so will get you banned. Sorry if you feel this site is not helpful and that the members here are overly cruel with their flaming, but I believe you will find most other psp forums to be just as bad or in most cases a lot worse. I also have seen that serveral of your posts were answered exactly, so you can't say this place is all bad
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Member PSP User
    nah its not bad i mean im cool with most of all the ppl here and i get my answers maybe 40 percent of the time but still.....we're all on here for one reason and thats for the psp hacks correct....so instead of dumb asses acting up they should just respect ppl and not come out their face you know.....and about the person that said to ban me it was about an iso i made with my nba live 2006 and the file was too big thats why i was asking how to reduce the file size and he was like ban him like he was the boss lolz he could kiss my puerto rican ass

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamouzwun06
    ..and like i said if there was something to really talk about then there wouldnt be any boring posts am i right or wrong.....the psp scene believe it or not is dying out because theres nothing really left to do with it.
    Awwwww, but there is still quite abit you can do with you PSP, Please visit my POST HERE

Member PSP User
    yeah ur maybe right but ive done everything i can to the psp im getting bored with it....when i first got it for xmas i was so hyped u know i was waiting til my money got right to buy it then it turns out my girl bought it for me and i was all hyped with all the things that can be done to it i tried it all and now its just dull 2 me i dont even play it that much i only use it now for music and videos

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Well give it a little time, I think the end of this year into the next the PSP will pickup again and become more exciting....... But we shall see

Member PSP User
    i mean dont get me wrong i still have faith in it but u know psp needs 2 just stp with tose updates lolz thats why im not even trying 2 get a 2.5 or higher video game i stick with the old ones

also, about it getting boring, most of the games pretty much suck to, i mean, the only game taht i still play anymore is socom, i ahve had a couple of friends trade in their psp's and get a ds cause the games are so much better, but me personally im loyal to sony, and probably will be ubtill they sell their american gaming to microsoft. if they ever. but anyways, hes a little true on saying that psp is getting boring, but also a lil wrong. because, untill sony stops updating their systems, then it really cant get boring, i mean, there is almost unlimited stuff you could do with wfi, and they are prolly working on it rigth now, so i just say , give it some more time, if by the end of the year nothing good happens, the, do something, but good things take time.
    typing wÃÆâ€℠¢ÃƒÆ’‚®th PSP sÃÆâ€℠¢ÃƒÆ’‚¼Ã ƒÆ’Ã†â€™à ƒâ€šÃ‚Â§ks ÃÆâ€℠ŸÃ ’ƒÆ’à ƒâ€šÃ‚£lls

Socom 3 FTB sn: theMonkAssasin
    sc screen name: silverdude367
    Renegade sn: silv3rsk

mastrs degre n ncorekt spealin

"Think for yourself, question authority." Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    there are like 5 games that just came out that are awesome....

Daxter
    Field commander (I believe its coming out next week?)
    Syphin Filter
    Splinter Cell
    Katamari

So, stfu about games.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Member PSP User
    how bout if u stfu or should i say SHUT THE FUCK UP