Thread: Cod mw on ds and not PSP??????

1. #1 Cod mw on ds and not PSP?????? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP hiroar123's Avatar
    OK,OK, why the heck is Cod mw on the DS(One of the worst 7th generation of gaming handheld gaming system) and not on the psp???(One of the best broadly used handheld gaming system in the 7th generartion of gaming,except for the pandora and the soon to come xbox180)

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    well the ds has been "upgraded" and now wanting good games on it (if possable)

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Yeah the DSI, but even b4 that the DS fat had it on it

Senior Member I Modded My PSP DarkMaster3442's Avatar
    Piracy on the PSP. therefore devs refuse to make games for it
    PS3 then wii then 360. Ps2 shits on 360 due to rrod

Next geezer sed:
    i went to the store and i asked if they had pandora batteries but they said they didnt becouse its illegal and i red that not the battery is illegal but the imfo that its in it i dont konow but i want to why is that info illegal

MY PSN: SlashProductions

No, ds games dont give the fps experiance thast well at all....And if you HAVENT NOTICED, PSP has a way better cpu, graphics chip and RAM, so therefore it is a better machine to run games than The piecer ds...Trust me i have a ds lite... piece of crap!!

And one more thing....The psp is able to run all these os's because of its awesome performance, What does the Ds do??Jack Squat! If you own a DSI, its a likttle better but not much.......

Senior Member I Modded My PSP PigVenus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMaster3442 View Post
    Piracy on the PSP. therefore devs refuse to make games for it
    Piracy is much, much easier on the DS. Heck, all it takes is a sub-$10 flashcard and you're finished. Even Joe Sixpack can do it - no brainwork involved at all. "Piracy" is just an excuse not to support the platform. Just like "piracy" hurt the new Wolverine movie -- I've read many convincing posts and seen many convincing statistics that says the "accidentally" released workprint actually boosted turnout.

No, the true reason is market share and profitability. Sure, the PSP is far superior to the DS for a FPS, but the PSP doesn't even have 10% of the market share compared to the DS's 90%. Who is gonna sell more games?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP DarkMaster3442's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PigVenus View Post
    Piracy is much, much easier on the DS. Heck, all it takes is a sub-$10 flashcard and you're finished. Even Joe Sixpack can do it - no brainwork involved at all. "Piracy" is just an excuse not to support the platform. Just like "piracy" hurt the new Wolverine movie -- I've read many convincing posts and seen many convincing statistics that says the "accidentally" released workprint actually boosted turnout.

No, the true reason is market share and profitability. Sure, the PSP is far superior to the DS for a FPS, but the PSP doesn't even have 10% of the market share compared to the DS's 90%. Who is gonna sell more games?
    yes but dumb parents that have never heard of flashcarts tend to buy their children the games where as parents that have bought their children a psp and that child knows how to use the internet thats where the piracy begins. The DS is a kids market with possibly a couple of games that might appeal to adults. Sony only supported the psp during the first two years of its release. Now they could'nt care less wat happened to it
    PS3 then wii then 360. Ps2 shits on 360 due to rrod

Next geezer sed:
    i went to the store and i asked if they had pandora batteries but they said they didnt becouse its illegal and i red that not the battery is illegal but the imfo that its in it i dont konow but i want to why is that info illegal

MY PSN: SlashProductions

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    The ds is more for kids
    The psp is more for about 12+ I'd say

These days 12-15 yr olds know how to use a pc well and are usually good with electronics, all they do is dload games, their parents couldn't care less what their doing cos they don't know what they are capable of

The ds is aimed at 7-14 yr olds who don't know about ds hacking cos it's not as popular as the psp is, and hacking the ds is infact harder, u need to buy the cart, a microsd and install the cart firmware- most kids wouldn't do that or parents wouldn't bother with it

That actually hurt my fingers

Quote Originally Posted by hiroar123 View Post
    No, ds games dont give the fps experiance thast well at all....And if you HAVENT NOTICED, PSP has a way better cpu, graphics chip and RAM, so therefore it is a better machine to run games than The piecer ds...Trust me i have a ds lite... piece of crap!!
    Neither PSP nor DS lend themselves well to shooters since they lack analog control. The DS is slightly better than the PSP for that purpose since it has a touch screen.

The single biggest drawback to the PSP for me is that lack of analog control. It's a sixth-gen system with early-4th-gen controls. WTF?

And one more thing....The psp is able to run all these os's because of its awesome performance, What does the Ds do??Jack Squat! If you own a DSI, its a likttle better but not much.......
    Because the DS doesn't do what you want it to, it doesn't do anything? Nice try. Try being objective.

Quote Originally Posted by iPenguin2 View Post
    The ds is more for kids
    The psp is more for about 12+ I'd say

These days 12-15 yr olds know how to use a pc well and are usually good with electronics, all they do is dload games, their parents couldn't care less what their doing cos they don't know what they are capable of

The ds is aimed at 7-14 yr olds who don't know about ds hacking cos it's not as popular as the psp is, and hacking the ds is infact harder, u need to buy the cart, a microsd and install the cart firmware- most kids wouldn't do that or parents wouldn't bother with it

That actually hurt my fingers
    I'm pretty sure that Nintendo and Sony don't actually INTEND for people to hack their products. Try again.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP xKira's Avatar
    I like the PSP games better,

Junior Member PSP User HatefulGravey's Avatar
    Personally I sold my PSP 1000 years ago for a DS because you could "pirate" games for it. To be clear, I could get a flash cart and play NES and SNES on it. I own a LARGE collection of those games, and I liked to play them, but having all the old systems out plus the carts and the wires and..... just gets old. I could take Punch Out with me anywhere and that is sick.

The reason I have another PSP (or two at this point) now is because this has become better for that same thing. Lets face it, if there is a way to pirate something (and there is for almost everything) people will do it. There is enough complication in some things to make it less then worth the time, but you can do it to almost anything. Its a fact of life, and lest we forget, not a new one. If it is killing some of these movie makers and song writers and so forth maybe they should think about cutting some of their multimillion dollar salaries and lower the cost in general. Everyone I know that does anything like this would love to own the actual item they are ripping off but the cost is just nuts on things.

And to be honest, if the Wolverine movie does poorly it is because it is crap. They really could have done a lot better with a lot of things, and they know that. Marketing to the main stream will kill the fan base you already had, and the main stream wont notice if the movie is on point for the comic group. Wolverine is over done anyway, and a good reason I got out of Marvel books. Even the character in the comics makes comments from time to time about being everywhere.

I could be wrong, maybe its a terrible tragedy.
    I could be wrong, maybe its a terrible tragedy.

I just realized the PSP does have analog control. My bad.

(As you probably guessed, I have yet to actually buy a PSP.)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar

Seriously... why did you post this in off topic?