Thread: Quake mod for psp. Call of Quake modern combat.(call of duty 4 game) Need help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Quake mod for psp. Call of Quake modern combat.(call of duty 4 game) Need help. 
    Hello people,

I am the teamleader of a Quake mod for psp named :
    'Call of Quake Modern Combat'

I need some help for my mod.
    I need the following people :

-Mapper
    -Texture Artist
    -Coder
    -Modeler
    -Concept Artist

I need a coder most.
    (I am a mapper myself)

[]Call of Quake - Modern Combat - PSP • Index page[/url] for more info.

Thanks.

And Carp you posted this on my other thread wich you have closed :
    ////////////////////////////
    carp
    Super Moderator
    PSP Elite Hacker

to bad this is advertising.
    1st of all this ain't advertising... This is in the off topic section and I can talk about everything I want (exept for the things you said you can't and I respect that). And 2nd this is reletive to psps so why is it closed ? You have no single reason to close the thread, you just hate me and you hate my mod and if you can't handle that then don't change my other thread name to : Moved: Call of Quake - Modern Warefare (PSP Homebrew that will probably never come out)
    and don't close the other thread. So please don't act like some fat guy without a life so people will like you instead of hating you. And if you will ban me because of giving comment on you then you also have no single reason for that because I can give comment on people because I live in a free country. So people if I get banned without no reason (what he will probably will do) you will see me on my website.

(and if you will ban me because of a double thread... It ain't a double thread anymore because it is closed because of you.)
    Last edited by carp; 05-11-2009 at 08:21 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Why do you need two threads? Just because you can't handle some negative comments on the other one, doesn't mean you make another one, especially when it's been locked once already.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by major holland View Post
    Hello people,

I am the teamleader of a Quake mod for psp named :
    'Call of Quake Modern Combat'

I need some help for my mod.
    I need the following people :

-Mapper
    -Texture Artist
    -Coder
    -Modeler
    -Concept Artist

I need a coder most.
    (I am a mapper myself)

Go to []Call of Quake - Modern Combat - PSP • Index page[/URL] and register.

Thanks.

And Carp you posted this on my other thread wich you have closed :
    carp
    Super Moderator
    PSP Elite Hacker

to bad this is advertising.
    1st of all this ain't advertising... This is in the off topic section and I can talk about everything I want (exept for the things you said you can't and I respect that). And 2nd this is reletive to psps so why is it closed ? You have no single reason to close the thread, you just hate me and you hate my mod and if you can't handle that then don't change my other thread name to : Moved: Call of Quake - Modern Warefare (PSP Homebrew that will probably never come out)
    and don't close the other thread. So please don't act like some fat guy without a life so people will like you instead of hating you. And if you will ban me because of giving comment on you then you also have no single reason for that because I can give comment on people because I live in a free country. So people if I get banned without no reason (what he will probably will do) you will see me on my website.

(and if you will ban me because of a double thread... It ain't a double thread anymore because it is closed because of you.)
    Thats advertising your site without permission.
    Last edited by carp; 05-11-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFoxSniper View Post
    Thats advertising your site without permission.
    Ooo really? I will change that. I now haven't made any type or form of advertising I only say : look for more info.
    Last edited by major holland; 05-11-2009 at 06:42 PM.

The Official PSPMod.com Rules And Guidelines

Look there:

Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    * Do not link to your personal website/forum. no blatant advertising
    It will still be closed because there is already a thread about it...if you have a problem with carp talk to the admin or another moderator.
    Last edited by DarkFoxSniper; 05-11-2009 at 06:40 PM.

The Official PSPMod.com Rules And Guidelines

Look there:

It will still be closed because there is already a thread about it...if you have a problem with carp talk to the admin or another moderator.
    I already have talked about carp with the admin... Please read :

Hello admin. I wanted to talk to you about Carp. He has done some stupid things lately.
    Ooohhh I mean the whole time he is the admin on this forum.
    Let me start talking about some of the mistakes Carp have made...

*Carp says on his Forum rules the following : Treat others with respect, they are spending their time on YOUR problem.
    Be patient and help others if you can. Trolling and flaming will be punished, because it ruins the atmosphere.

I have... well had a thread about my mod and Carp didn't respected my mod by changing the thread name to:'
    (PSP Homebrew that will probably never come out). And Carp isn't being patient on wich date
    the mod is going to release and Carp didn't showed any help but the only thing he has showed is :'HATE'.

Carp say the following on his Forum rules :

* Respect the privacy of others Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures etc., without their permission.
    Each forum member may have only one account.

Does that also includes the privacy of :'Knightsofwar210'? I am saying this because Carp has done this to him :
    *Carp has changed his chatbox messages and Carp has writen nasty stuff about himself so it looks like Knightsofwar21
    has wroted it.
    *Then Carp banned 'Knightsofwar210' from the chatbox while Carp was the one who was writing nasty things.
    *Then 'Knightsofwar210' asks Carp if he can unban him because Knightsofwar210 didn't do anything wrong.
    'Carp' unbannes 'Knightsofwar210' without any apologizes.
    *After that, Carp messages 'Knightsofwar210' saying the following : He says that Knightsofwar210 is having
    the same IP adress as pspmodandcfw's so he has a reason to ban Knightsofwar210 but Knightsofwar210 is having
    a other provider then pspmodandcfw's. Knightsofwar210 his provider is : verizon, and pspmodandcfw's : comcast.
    *And after that Carp changes Knightsofwar210 his password and his email address and now Knightsofwar210 isn't
    able anymore to sighn in to pspmod.com. Carp also changed pspmodandcfw's password and his email address.
    *After that Carp made a thread named : carp-fucking-asshole, on Knightsofwar210 his account saying Knightsofwar210
    is leaving the forums because of Carp. After that Carp writed a message back so it looks like he didn't
    wroted that message on Knightsofwar210 his account.

So you think Carp is a good moderator? I don't think so... And I also think that everybuddy on this forum thinks
    about that on the exact same way.

Thanks you for your time reading this.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Wow talk about vendetta's. Oh, and do you have proof of any of that bullshit?

Well honestly how do you know that he has done all this?If Knight's IP was the same as someone elses he deserved a ban..your only allowe dto have 1 account.

Quote Originally Posted by killer3737 View Post
    Wow talk about vendetta's. Oh, and do you have proof of any of that bullshit?
    Yes I do : Call of Quake - Modern Combat - PSP • View topic - CARP FRAMED ME!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    well dunno if this is true about carp or not..But i do know one thing,Carp has exploited his powers in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-King View Post
    well dunno if this is true about carp or not..But i do know one thing,Carp has exploited his powers in the past.
    Finally somebuddy who agrees with me ! Thanks

Never said he doesn't abuse his powers..but what you have to respect is that admin appointed him..so even through all his antics and what not admin saw some Moderator quality in him..

Never said he doesn't abuse his powers..but what you have to respect is that admin appointed him..so even through all his antics and what not admin saw some Moderator quality in him..
    I let the admin see what he doesn't see.

(Not being a dick right here)Well it's really as simple as this...hes a MOD your not you don't like his decision to close/edit/ a post or thread or whatever all you can do is report him..talkt o the other mods about changing your title back.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    well exploiting one's power is the worst offence IMHO....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast