Thread: Tv Licence

1. #1 Tv Licence 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Do you have to pay tv licence if you have just a tv, because when i leave home i'll take the ps3 but won't need to watch tv. will i still have to pay for own a tv?
    Why dont we start comparing psp to a fucking fridge ? ours has a lcd built in ....
    The I-phone & DS are for weak minded fools that like crap Graphics and mundane sound
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I tell people upright, if you push me, I'm pissin on you.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Only if you don't have equipment capable of recieving TV.

You must be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record television programmes as they're being shown on TV. It makes no difference what equipment you use - whether it’s a laptop, PC, mobile phone, digital box, DVD recorder or a TV set - you still need a licence.

You do not need a TV Licence to view video clips on the internet, as long as what you are viewing is not being shown on TV at the same time as you are viewing it.

If you use a digital box with a hi-fi system, or another device that can only be used to produce sounds and can't display TV programmes, and you don't install or use any other TV receiving equipment, you don't need a TV Licence.
    So if the new place you're living in has a working aerial system, you'll need one, as you'll have a hard time proving you're not using it.

Lol fanks, and you know the ps3 has that thing, the play tv, would i have to pay licence if i use that?
    Why dont we start comparing psp to a fucking fridge ? ours has a lcd built in ....
    The I-phone & DS are for weak minded fools that like crap Graphics and mundane sound

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psp-goon View Post
    Lol fanks, and you know the ps3 has that thing, the play tv, would i have to pay licence if i use that?
    I don't know what that is as i don't have a PS3, but check the above. If it can receive live TV, then yes.

Ok thanks.