Thread: War???

1. #1 War??? 
    Member PSP User
    As a soldier in the british army and will also be serving in iraq and afghanistan in the next year or so i have to ask this question.............do agree or disagree with the war or should i say conflicts in these 2 regions????

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    very hard question to answer. I dont like war but sometimes it is neccassary. I believe we are all a lot safer after what has happened. I just hope we find osama

Wishing you all the best for when you get out there

3. #3 Mystery man 
    Member PSP User
    I dont think we will ever find osama hes too rich and powerfull in that area of the world theres no way hes going to let himself get caught. As long as we keep the war coming to them it makes it harder for them to bring it to us.

Balder
    War is never good, but when things like 9/11 happen something has to be done. Yes, we need to bring the war to them and not on our land. GL ScouseSoldier1980!

nychottie
    osama.... hes proably dead lol... if he was alive dont u think they'd already find him....

vhs2020
    he's either in hiding in a cave or dead.

Metris219
    Yes very hard question to answer. but wanna say thank you for doing what you are doing you make your and my country alot safer. Again THANK YOU. Yes war is not good. but like they say it is sometimes nessary to get rid of those bad S.O.B.'s. Thank you and be safe out there. God bless you!

Scorpio-75
    War sometimes can't be ignored, some people won't ignore it. I don't like war a lot, as in it actually happening, I am interested in the History of War but nothing much about it other then that, it only ends with death and destruction, including a loss of a lot of money. Though I'm very grateful of your service in the army but personally I don't like war in any shape or form.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    watch your back out there man, its mad out there
    take it to `em, and let `em have it man
    theres one thing that bothers me though, the powers that be reckon that 80% of the worlds heroin comes from the poppyfields in afghanisatan (helmand province) and there was a press report a few days ago that they reckon it would take 10years to clear the area of this evil narcotic, 10 years!!
    well, i say ten minutes, everyone knows where them fields are, and the taliban that runs them, the question is, why endanger coalition troops in the area to take the warlords and fields out, a few strategically placed tomahawks with conventional warheads will soon sort that problem, or a carpet bombing run from a squadron of b52`s, simple, job sorted as regards the drugs. well, my personal answer to this is that our, and the american governments have more than a hand in this, them there poppies are a valuable resource to the global economy, the money from that reaches right to the top in an indirect way, ask yourself, why are the fields still there then !!

i love conspiracy theories

uj
    PSP+Midnight Club 3= happiness

kingb51
    As we've all said, it's a hard question. If he leave these people to do what they want, they will probably be planning another 9/11 all the time, but if we go we risk the lives of our own men, pay a whole load of money in taxes, and even stand the chance of agrivating them more.

However, all I can say is thank you for your brave duty as a soldier. I'm sure you must get quite a quick for protecting the lives of so many people both here and innocent lives where you're at.
    Keep active while at home, and good luck wherever you may be.

Best regards,