Thread: girl....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 girl.... 
    ok, i have a friend (girl)and we are friends for now, but i dont plan on being JUST friends for long.

my b-day is coming up. and hers is 2 days afta mine.

i plan on taking her and 2 of our friends to a fancy ass japanese restraunt for both of our b-days. then im go na ditch them 2 and take her to the movies.

ok now here is my question/problem. i need to know if it would be cool w/ her if i were to hold her hand and shit and like kiss her during the movie or somethin, or would it be better to wait til..
    typing wÃÆâ€℠¢ÃƒÆ’‚®th PSP sÃÆâ€℠¢ÃƒÆ’‚¼Ã ƒÆ’Ã†â€™à ƒâ€šÃ‚Â§ks ÃÆâ€℠ŸÃ ’ƒÆ’à ƒâ€šÃ‚£lls

Socom 3 FTB sn: theMonkAssasin
    sc screen name: silverdude367
    Renegade sn: silv3rsk

mastrs degre n ncorekt spealin

"Think for yourself, question authority." Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stinkypitz's Avatar
    If you are completly sure she feels the same way about you, I say go for it. The worse that can happen is that she stops you and says your going too fast. In that case, wait till next time.

^drizzle = jesus of photoshop

srry im using my psp and it will only let me type so much in 1 post

ok, bak to my problem. ok i was wondering if i should wait til i get to her house to drop her off?

so basicly, i like her alot and i dont want to make her uncomfortable.

so some advice from a girl would be nice.
    but anyone w/ experience
    would be just as good aight, thnx

later, Silver
    typing wÃÆâ€℠¢ÃƒÆ’‚®th PSP sÃÆâ€℠¢ÃƒÆ’‚¼Ã ƒÆ’Ã†â€™à ƒâ€šÃ‚Â§ks ÃÆâ€℠ŸÃ ’ƒÆ’à ƒâ€šÃ‚£lls

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Well I agree with Stinkypitz, you really should ask her how she feels about you, before you jump in with both feet.
    Now, I actually can provide a wealth of information on this topic, so whatever you feel like asken, ask away..... Oh I know your asking yourself how the heck would this guy know anything... well let me first say, I am the oldest member on this forum and have dated and or been in several more serious relationships with girls..... So just so you have an idea how long.....
    I'm 40 years old..... I am currently been married for 8 years and have 2 beautiful children, oh and my wife is 10 years younger then me Oh and just incase you might be thinking to yourself she must be one of those ugly girls to be with a 40yr old... guess again..

Here's her pic with her sister, my wife is on the left.

Oh and I failed to mention, I was with the younger sister on the right when I met the older sister and fell for her

thats cool man, 40 and still playing psp. thats were i hope to be, well, except for the 1O year diffrence. im bout to be 18 and she'll be 17.

but yea, most of the time i would just go for it. i dun know wats up.

and i know for sure that she wouldnt have a problem dating.

also how would u go about asking someone that? i mean, that woul just be awkward

" Hey, lets kiss"

it just wouldnt feel right. would there be a better way to ask than that

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    damn TZone, sounds like there was some drama there

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Quote Originally Posted by IONz
    damn TZone, sounds like there was some drama there
    There was and still is some even after I introduced the younger sister to a friend of mine and they got married and have 2 kids of their own now... she still likes me, but it's all good, Im a good boy and she is a good girl not to mention I would probably wake up with my goodies in a jar next to the bed if I did anything with her now LOL!

$!1\/3R a kiss you never ask for, what I mean is ask her if she feels the same about you as you do about her and just curious, in most states a girl below 18 is considered off limits if your 18 and older, I would also make sure it's cool with the parents, always good to be on their good side

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    just go with the flow. girls are a lil timid to make the first move. casually put your arm around her and see what happens
    R.I.P Zoidberg

[QUOTE=TZone].....to not to mention I would probably wake up with my goodies in a jar next to the bed if I did anything with her now LOL!

thats crazy.

about the parents, well they treat me almost like Im their son. we have been friends 2nd grade, so that part is cool, but t legal part may be a prob. her dad is a detective, and he does evrything by the law. but it may be nothing to worry, cause i dun know if its ok to date someone under 17 in alabama or not, i may look into it later.

Looks like you might be ok, Alabama says 16 but I would make sure.

Incase your wondering, here's the LINK go down to the USA on the list, it's down abit but you will see it

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    just go with the flow. girls are a lil timid to make the first move. casually put your arm around her and see what happens
    Maybe where you are Julie LOL! but girl's I've known, take charge timid they definately aren't

11. #11 I got your back! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Alrighty, my young confused friend. I know your pain all to well because I, also being 18 am in that situation with 3 girsl (at the same time) I cant pick one

Okay buddy, just try to get the oportunity to hold her hand (ditch the dudes first or they'll poke fun and make you uncomfortable). Once you get her hand in yours try to make eye contact in a NON creepy manner, once eye contact has been made, simply smile at her and if your feelin' bold give her a wink and get your ass to the movies! Once at the movies, pick the chick flick BUT not one with a cute guy or she will be ton interested in the movie. Anyway, once in the movie and in prime bust-a-move position, get your arm around her (make sure she has the popcorn so you have a fall back plan if she rejects it, and simply inform her you felt famished and wanted to munch on some poped corn. :P). Anyhoo after the movie and on the way back to her place, if things get to awkward and silent because of your stratigec planned nite, COMPLIMENT some aspect of her cute face or lovely attire (cloths) (chicks love that ).

Wondering what my plan really is for you? Well by holding her hand with the smile and wink, putting your arm around her and the end of the movie/nite compliment, slowly and discretly builds the mood for the climactic kiss. If you play your cards rite, you cant fail my friend.

Good luck with the lady by the way. And trust me, you'll get that kiss if you play it cool. The only way it can fail is if you puke on her. Which means DONT GET NERVUS!

Edit:If at all possible, get her something extrodinary for her birthday and take her breath away.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Nicely put Darth

ok, thats cool man thnx alot for the help.

oh, btw dont call me $!1\/3R, i dont like it, 1. because u cant say it, 2. its alot easier to type "Silver" than "$!1\/3R", and 3. because as far as gaming im "Silver". or if u like you like you can just call me Steven.

Later, Silver

Darth, that would probly be the best help yet, thnx.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Well here is a story for you,

A man and a woman were engaged to be married. The day before the wedding the bride's younger sister said she had something important to tell the groom. So when he went over he found her by the stairs, she said "I want to have sex with you before you get married" so while she was saying that, she walked upstairs and and took off 1 piece of clothing at a time. The man stood there and thought for a bit, then he ran to the front door and waiting for him was the bride's father. He said that it was a test to see if he truly loved his daughter, and that he had passed.

Moral of the story: Keep your condoms in your car.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Solitaire's Avatar
    What the hell is going on? Women are are easy. Just be yourself. Shit you can get your arms around her and hold hands with ease. When you talking to her before the date as some would call it. Throw some hints that you are interested in her. Be creative. Don't just go around putting your arms around people LOL. Let her know in advance that you are thinking about her. Say something nice, damnit tell her if you had had one birthday wish it would be to be with someone as beautiful, sweet, etc... as her. Damnit tell her it seems all the good women are spoken for. Damnit go out there and do your thing. It may be positive it may be negative but one thing for sure is it will be a learning experience...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast