Thread: Pleaseeeeeeeee!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pleaseeeeeeeee!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    I know that this is ALOT to ask, me being a barely new member and all, and I know what your thinking when I will ask my request - "If we do it for you, we'll have to do it for everyone!" - But what I ask of you is please make my title to match my PSPMod persona, and change it to "Dark Lord" I know it is alot of me to request, and I will hole heartedly accept your rejection, but it would mean alot to me, because I really like this message board and am geting comfortable here.

I would like to see some support of my friends on the forum, to maby coax them into my direction.

-Thank you ither way

Edit: If its any consolation, I plan to be on these forums for as long as there up.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    most forums have a post quota u have to reach in order to have a title change. my main board requires 1000posts. but hell, why not. a unique title would be cooler then everyone having the same one
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    most forums have a post quota u have to reach in order to have a title change. my main board requires 1000posts. but hell, why not. a unique title would be cooler then everyone having the same one
    Your support means alot. Thanks julie.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    While you're at it, change mine to read "The Magnum Opus of all that's Dopest".

Don't you think the admins and mods are busy enough?
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    Don't you think the admins and mods are busy enough?
    I am fully aware on how busey they are, but it also only takes 30 seconds tops to process my request. So its not a fact on how busey they are, its all on how much lenience is on ths forum. Like I said, I did run my own forum for a year, and I know the in's and out's of a message board. It was just a request.

Uhh, any Admins viewing this, if you dissagree with my request, could we maby settle on a certain post count quota for me to reach before I can obtain the title I am requesting, like 500 or 1000? because if im still to new to ask for my own title, I can wait for a post count.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    yes we do have the power to change it but I need to talk to the admin.....if he says it's ok then I'll start a thread where everyone can post what custom title they want........

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Quote Originally Posted by IONz
    yes we do have the power to change it but I need to talk to the admin.....if he says it's ok then I'll start a thread where everyone can post what custom title they want........
    However if im the one to start this revolution, for the love of god put a post count on it IONz. Like I said I dont mind waiting for the post count. But a custom Title should be earned, not just "Anyone who wants a title" like 1000 posts. Its a long way away, but its only fare to insure not every noob gets what title they want.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    However if im the one to start this revolution, for the love of god put a post count on it IONz. Like I said I dont mind waiting for the post count. But a custom Title should be earned, not just "Anyone who wants a title" like 1000 posts. Its a long way away, but its only fare to insure not every noob gets what title they want.

ok....nice....1000 is a lot though....maybe like 700?

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Quote Originally Posted by psplaya
    ok....nice....1000 is a lot though....maybe like 700?
    I know, but if they pass my idea, there should be alot of posts with minimal spam to acctually earn the rite to get yourself a title. Like mine "Dark Lord" so COOL! :')

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker SAYN's Avatar
    Damn, that would be so cool!!
    I can see it in my mind: "The Purple Ninja"

LMAO! And to think, I started this hopeing to be different form every other member.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    I know, but if they pass my idea, there should be alot of posts with minimal spam to acctually earn the rite to get yourself a title. Like mine "Dark Lord" so COOL! :')
    I honestly think having a certain post count to have a custom title will create spam.........but like I said.....I have to discuss it with the admin.....

Quote Originally Posted by IONz
    I honestly think having a certain post count to have a custom title will create spam.........but like I said.....I have to discuss it with the admin.....
    Yep, its not like im demanding an answer rite now IONz. im just simply trying to get your opinion and isdeas on this subject. Im not hassling ya buddy.

well everyone having their own custom title would be ok in my mind........

By the way IONz since your pretty active in this thread I should tell you, your out of PM space. I couldent reply to your PM cuz your filled up bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast