Thread: My New Hobbie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 My New Hobbie 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Well, I have mono, and I get dizzy really easily because of it, so I was out with some friends tonight, then got dizzy so came home. Upon my return, I heard loud, obnoctious, high and drunk hippies outside throwing a plastic bottle bag and forth yelling. So I pondered, how do I rid myself of these pesky hippies
    I then Came upon the idea that the Slingshot I purchased from the internet last year would be useful, so I opened it up, took out a few metal BB's, and opened my window. I then saw one hippie stagger down the street, so I took aim and shot at his knee (Every hipies known weakness) He then yelped and fell to the ground, them some other hippies ran over to see what was up with their fallen comrade. I had a field day, I must have shot around 50 BB's and around 30 of them hit, Hippies where screaming and yelling. Hiding behind trees, but being naturally stupid, high, and it was dark outside, they couldn't hone in on my location, so some where hiding with their backs faced to me, so the neck shots where what I went for
    One really fat hippie with his tie die socks and flip flops ran down the street, trying to get away, well...tubby made a new friend with a metal BB, which I do believe broke the skin, because he screamed the loudest and said he was bleeding...Fucking hippies
    I plan to do this with every son of a bitch who dares run through my front yard from now on, or any group of kids outside....It's fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    All I gotta say, "HELLA FUNNY!" I would have luved to see that on Night Vision film

I must add, i was a bit of a prankster in my youth

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    I like Tye Dye and pot...I hang out with my frieds getting high some times, but we dont hang out like that...But still that could of been me you pelted if I were living by you.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member I Modded My PSP categoriesisthecategory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    I like Tye Dye and pot...I hang out with my frieds getting high some times, but we dont hang out like that...But still that could of been me you pelted if I were living by you.
    pot and tyedye is for losers!

I give my kudos to [nightfox]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP anemic jesus's Avatar
    yeah man you must not have heard...Heroin is now cool

atleast Oprah said so...
    Prying open my third eye

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by categoriesisthecategory
    pot and tyedye is for losers!
    Why are you flamn? Go take your ass to your 2.7O forum!
    Now Playing And LOVING Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP anemic jesus's Avatar
    hahahahah (still too short)
    Prying open my third eye

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    What are you talking about catagoriseisthecatagory, i'm way cooler then you. Lmao! Im not showing an emoticon because I know its true. -grabs fire extinguisher and sprays catagoriesisthecatagory's flamethrower-

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    shut the fuck up.

Enough.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Hey I love tye dye too, but these are drains on society no good sons of bitches hippies. Just like how the other kids try to act ghetto and guido...It's so fucken annoying!

Anyways, as an update, one of them had to walk back my way on his way home, oooh was that a mistake. I went downstairs this time, and seeing he didn't know me and I didn't know him, other then the fact that he's a dirty hippy, I said "Hey, do you know where I live?" and he said no...I said "I live in New Rochelle ( A nearby town, when in reality I was outside my house) do you know how to get back there from here? He said yea make a left and walk a mile down the highway...The was the wrong direction and an overall stupid statement. So now I knew he didn't know me, so I said, You're a dirty little hippy mongrol, and i am in my right mind to castrate you to make sure you never have any little hippies. He said "Fine Castrate me I don't need to go to the city tommorow"...I said..What the fuck is your problem...and shot him with my slingshot in the stomach a few times...and decided he was too stupid to figure any of it out...seriously, wtf is up with burnouts?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    PSP Bro...you just love making long post?...JK
    Now Playing And LOVING Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

holy crap dude.. that will hurt so much, i dont understand why people waste there "LIFE" in this stuff that will only kill you. life is a percious gift and must be taken care of
    It is easy to become a human, Its hard to become a person

we are all victims of society

I was trying to teach them a lesson on how pot hurts your stomach, neck, and knees

Junior Member PSP User PSPBundy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lostplate
    holy crap dude.. that will hurt so much, i dont understand why people waste there "LIFE" in this stuff that will only kill you. life is a percious gift and must be taken care of
    Bullshit, i get high everyday!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PSP Version: 2.01

Senior Member I Modded My PSP die no might's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPBundy
    Bullshit, i get high everyday!
    nice one...i have tried pot before its crazy burnouts say its not addicting yea no shit theres no nicotine in it but what your looking for in pot is too tada! to get high so you keep gettin the feeling and thats how you get hooked on that shit its ok to do it like once but if you do it more than 3 times its a really bad thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast