Thread: New Car

1. #1 New Car 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Hey guys. I just picked up a new car today... my first new car actually. I have been driving a 1986 Chevy Celebrity for 10 years now (since I turned 16) and I finally got a new car.
    I got a 2006 Nissan Maxima SE. Blue. It kicks a lot of ass. SO nice to have a car with air conditioning again Texas is too damn hot for a car with busted ac, so I knew I needed a new car before summer. I found a great deal on the maxima and they offered me some really great financing so I had to go for it. I love this new car so far. Its the perfect mixture of size and power for me. I will post pics sometime soon of both the new maxima and the old chevy...
    Oh yeah and I have a 1986 Chevy Celebrity, 2.8L 6V with a CD player and plastic spinner hub caps for sale. $700 OBO
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    you're the fourth person i know to get a new car in the last like 14 days... y'all are makin me jealous... i'm driving a 92 Buick Century heheh

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Crazy.... I guess new car fever has swept the DFW metroplex I would tell you to pick up my old celebrity but even that would not be upgrade for you... i feel your pain though, 10 years behind the wheel of the celbrity was long enough.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    kickass purchace man, post some pics?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Congratz ! on your NEW baby excuse me car the NEW maxima is a Swwweeeeeet car

Congrats on the car, I use to own a mazda protege5 but then i moved to new york so i gave it to my mom.

God i miss my car. hmmm im rambaling agian, Congrats. Gotta love that new car smell.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ...lucky...yea my cousin has that new O6 maxima and its beautiful...he said it was real fast...Im soon about to get my permit ...and I got my eyes on that Dodge Caliber and that Sexy ass 2007 Camry!
    Now Playing And LOVING Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.