Thread: a sad one..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 a sad one.. 
    b4 i moved to canada we founded this club "adventure team " in my highschool. anyways i was talkin to my buddies back home at phillipines. And i asked them hows the "Adventure Team" doin. and he told me that half of our members are "GAY, FAGS, HOMOS". i was like, how can this happen?. we founded this club and we were known, we had a reputation. what happened to the military training that we did?. omg i was mad i guess i founded a gay club... . so sad.. so sad
    It is easy to become a human, Its hard to become a person

we are all victims of society

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lostplate
    b4 i moved to canada we founded this club "adventure team " in my highschool. anyways i was talkin to my buddies back home at phillipines. And i asked them hows the "Adventure Team" doin. and he told me that half of our members are "GAY, FAGS, HOMOS". i was like, how can this happen?. we founded this club and we were known, we had a reputation. what happened to the military training that we did?. omg i was mad i guess i founded a gay club... . so sad.. so sad
    So your facist against gay people? I have something for you -pulls a ball of tollerance from his pocket-

Here take this, and re-do your sig that states "It is easy to become a human, Its hard to become a person

we are all victims of society"

Because if you cant accept people for who they are, then your not a person.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

is it me or is it about to get very hot in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin
    is it me or is it about to get very hot in here?
    Nope. I just cant stand people who cant accept other people for their small differances, like the people who bash homosexuals or different ethnic groups. Racists and Facists should all burn for their intollerance, they are the people who keep hate in society.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

darth its not that i hate gay people i respect them. the ones that i was talkin about are the ppl that goes around and flirts to guys. ones that wears un approriately

darth its not that i hate gay people i respect them. the ones that i was talkin about are the ppl that goes around and flirts to guys. ones that wears un approriately
    Who are we to say what is appropriate behavior or not for Gay people in society. We wouldent think twice if a guy and a girl were to flirt openly in a public area, but if two guys were to do the same thing they would NOT recive the same acceptance from us that they deserve. If they want to flirt openly LET THEM its their choice and just because they like other men, or other women like other women dosent mean they should be alienated from society.

i understand. but what will you do if a gay person starts to flirt to a guy that doesnt want to be flirted? is that still acceptable? and if the guy said please dont in a way not to offend the other one. but still continues to flirt? those ones

i understand. but what will you do if a gay person starts to flirt to a guy that doesnt want to be flirted? is that still acceptable? and if the guy said please dont in a way not to offend the other one. but still continues to flirt? those ones
    That happens with Guy on Girl flirting aswell. Sometimes the Guy will be persistant and the girl asks that, or the girl is persistant and the guy asks that. They manage to deal with it, people should cope with it. I was hit on a gay guy once and I handled it fine, and took a compliment. I could care less that he was a guy but the fact he was attracted to me made me feel good about my appearance. Its all in how you look at a situation lostplate.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Caboose's Avatar
    yeah, also there's a little fact you didn't count on, and let me tell you what it is

nobody knows what you are talking about!

why english class is important.
    how to get banned
    this is awesome
    thanks drizzle for the kick ass signature.

ic..ic. so what do you think i should do with the club that i made? keep it that way? i could make a stand for it and all but my highschool wouldnt like it because its an " all boys school".

ps. thankyou for ur comment and i hope u understood where i was coming from

ps. thankyou for ur comment and i hope u understood where i was coming from
    Dont be offended if I say I dont understand where you come from. I cant understand how someone can alieanate another person for how they are. I will never understand. So sorry we got off on the wrong foot.

thats cool. you have your views and i have mine. i respect your and its logical aswell.

thats cool. you have your views and i have mine. i respect your and its logical aswell.
    Dont be offended if I tell you I dont respect yours. I only give respect to respectfull people, and facists show no respect to certain groups of people. I wont bash/flame you EVER! but I also will never respect you.

thats fine i guess. i cant expect anyone to like me. so thats cool. im not offended just so you know, no harm done.
    have a good day darth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Not respecting someone and flaming them are two totally different things. I totally agree with Darth. He is very mature on this subject and I respect him for this. I honestly am the same with this maater on gay rights and lesbian rights. Who cares, if they choose so, then they chose. As darth said "Who are we to say what is appropriate behavior or not for Gay people in society." who are we to say what is normal and what is ab-normal. As darth said, Im not flaming you lostplate, Im just stating my opinion. Yes, opinion, everyone has their own opinion. But this subject we should all have a mature opinion

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast