View Poll Results: Were you a fan of Micheal Jackson?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, just his music.

13 31.71%
  • Just him

1 2.44%
  • Him and his music.

14 34.15%
  • Didn't like him.

13 31.71%

Thread: were you a fan of michael jackson?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 were you a fan of michael jackson? 
    Member PSP User
    were you one of those big fans of michael jackson? well i was and it is a sad time that he is no more with us now. share your thoughts on this.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Music yes. Person no.

Member PSP User
    yes i am also talking about music even i too did not like him as a person .

He made so many great songs it's unreal. I was too young to hear most of them originally (I'm 22), but i remember the first song i ever heard was Earth Song as a kid, and picked up from there.

He brought much more than music though, i mean look at alll the dancers years later, still trying to emulate his style of dance.

I don't see anything EVER topping Thriller, or another star like him. Say what you like about his personal life, but he really was one of a kind.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker mrbob3's Avatar
    The thing is, name 3 or 4 of his best songs and i can bet they are from the 80s!

hes hasnt done anything on the same level as billiejean, thriller, man in mirror for the last 20 years. Its only his child abuse accusations, crazy theme park exploits and bizarre life and plastic surgery that has kept him in the news. before his death he was in serious debt, his records wernt selling and people said he was a freak. Now hes dead all his songs/albums are in the charts and he was the king of pop and a legend etc.

Sure he is the biggest star ever and made so great tunes in the 80s, but he was a very troubled man. For me his life from cradle to grave was a tragedy as he was never happy and never had a normal life.

At the end of the day, i didnt know him and all i do know is from the media.

For me, the MJ i knew and recognised from my childhood died mid 90`s

Well that's true, you could say the real Jackson died in 1992, but he did still have a good few songs after that in my opinion (Earth Song, They Don't Care About Us, You Rock My World), and irrespective of that, his legacy will go on for a long time.

Oh yeah, he releaed more songs with things like scream and blood on the dancefloor but the songs were all about lets hug the planet, leave me alone to live my strange life, lets stop killing each other........ no one will ever talk about MJ and have blood on the dancefloor in the same sentence.

I remember when he released black or white and for me that was the start of his songs trying to "solve" the worlds problems, rather than traditional music and i grew tired of his preachings.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbob3 View Post
    Oh yeah, he releaed more songs with things like scream and blood on the dancefloor but the songs were all about lets hug the planet, leave me alone to live my strange life, lets stop killing each other........ no one will ever talk about MJ and have blood on the dancefloor in the same sentence.

I remember when he released black or white and for me that was the start of his songs trying to "solve" the worlds problems, rather than traditional music and i grew tired of his preachings.
    Well true, most of Invincible was guff, but like i say i enjoy those few songs i mentioned. I'll always love earth Song because like i say, it's the first MJ song i ever remember hearing, i remember seeing it every Saturday evening on something, possibly Top Of The Pops 2.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Only his music. Black and White, PYT, and Bad are my most favorite songs from him.

KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    I loved his music. He's(was) a fucking freak though.
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

His music is unique in the way il still be listening to it in 20 years time. Its old but still as fresh as ever. Its still a shock what happened happened, SURELY someone is responsible as he (in my honest opinion) was killed. Not directly but by mis management of care and advice.

out in the open. I liked both, and still do. Yeah, he lived a bizarre life and never really knew what it was to be "normal", but still. He gave so much more then music. He was the greatest charity-giver of them all, cared about the world, and basically touched many lives both through music and charity. Great man. One can say whatever they want about the accusations and all the negative tales and rumors brought up by the media this last few years, but still. One amazing person non the less..

Rest in Peace Michael.
    -Strife

" The early worm catches the morning bird "

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker danos's Avatar
    i would have to say him and his music because he has some good songs and he was the best dancer i have ever seen, mostly like his dancing though
    Red Slim ofw 3.93 > ofw 5.02 > cfw 3.80m33-5 > cfw 5.00m33-4 > cfw 5.00m33-6
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-mis...-hackable.html
    A wise man once said common sense is not that common

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-fir...sp-any-fw.html

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SammyJman72's Avatar
    I dont really know any of his music, but from what I've seen he was kind of a freak.

Yeah, monsters are so AWESOME!

KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminStrife View Post
    out in the open. I liked both, and still do. Yeah, he lived a bizarre life and never really knew what it was to be "normal", but still. He gave so much more then music. He was the greatest charity-giver of them all, cared about the world, and basically touched many lives both through music and charity. Great man. One can say whatever they want about the accusations and all the negative tales and rumors brought up by the media this last few years, but still. One amazing person non the less..

Rest in Peace Michael.
    -Strife
    lol

I'm sorry, I had to.
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast