Thread: Car sorrows

1. #1 Car sorrows 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Hey Guy's, I just wanted to rant & rave here, I took my car into the dealer this morning to get my lowering kit put in, it looks great, but they F&%$KED up my alarm and power locks & the inside lighting, so now I gotta take my car back in tomorrow morning again by 7:30am, I'm very pissed and depressed, it's a 30 mile drive from my house to the dealer..... 60 miles round trip.... so pissed ....

Sorry guy's I just wanted to vent to my friends on here....

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Poor TZone, that bug made me happy when I looked at it. They'd better fix it, and you should post a new picture of it in this thread when its finished. You have to be the only guy I know who is pimping out his Volkswagen.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    As they say...if it has tits or tires it's going to give you trouble.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    As they say...if it has tits or tires it's going to give you trouble.
    OMG ROFLMFAO!

Edit: Thats going in my sig dude!

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777