Thread: Who are you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Who are you? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Incase you havent guessed now guys, im very friendly and like to get to know all my friends. All of you however are in different parts of the world, which makes it very difficult to get to know you. Not only will we get to know each other, but it will make us closer then most online communities. This seems like a very friendly board, and I like alot of people here. Like usual, i'll start things off seeing as this is my thread.

My name is Curtis Andrew MacNevin, i'm a whopping 5'9 and my favorite color is green. I have an iron stomach, because I eat anything. My favorite types of food are anything that is forigne, my most favorite however is Mexican Rice, its hot as hell but its very tasty.

I'm a majour gamer, but still find time for social life, thanks to my PSP I can travel and game at the same time. My favorite game ever is Super Mario for NES. I dident like Super Mario 2 however, because it was on crack. I plan on getting a PS3 and a Wii, and maby even a DSLite, just because I can.

I work in a call center called ICT...yes i'm a telemarketer, but its okay because I only call within Canada, and seeing how most of you are from the states its all cool. I dont plan to work there very long because i'm moving up in the employment chain and plan to apply at Wal-Mart, the monster has gotten to me. And seeing as I only make $8 an hour at a call center and minimum wage is now $7.40 I'd much rather lose the extra $0.60 to work in a place I like, instead of sitting on my ass all day.

I do have plans for college(if my grades are good) but after I return from Europe. To really celebrate the end of high school, me and two friends are back-packing across Europe, and you know Amsterdam is going to be visited a few times, but mostly to visit a few friends we have in Europe and to go to our Roots in Scotland. Ive wanted to visit there ever since I was 3 and nothing will stop me now.

I love coffee, and cant sit still any moment of my life for to long, even now im tapping my foot. Like most of you probably already know I am 18, almost the drinking age But I dont drink. I'll drink on my 19th Birth-Day but thats about it, the Marijuana is good enough for me.

Now that I told all I could about me, I want to hear about you guys. I'm sure alot of you lead a more interesting lifestyle then I. I know drizzy for one has a really good lifestyle and TZone seems to have his priorities straight. So lets hear your guys stories.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    My parents were killed coming out of an opera house when I was very young. Since then, I travelled the world honing my fighting skills and letting my thirst for revenge consume me. Using my father's sizeable inheritance, I bankrolled my vigilante lifestyle. By day, I run a successful non-profit organization and by night I beat the crap out of the scum living in my city. My best friend Alfred says I should really let it go, but I have never been able to.

Thanks to the anonimity of the interweb, I feel I can finally let this all out.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

are you BATMAN!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP nonom's Avatar
    My name is Steven Micheal Tirrell, and I live in Northampton, PA. I'm have brown eyes and hair, I'm only 5'4" tall, and my favorite color is also green. Again, I also have an iron stomach, as my favorite food is jalapeno peppers, and I have won many pepper eating contests, the largest winning has been $250.

My friends are my life, and I spend as much time with them as I do with my family. In my spare time I play my PSPs and DS, play rackeball, and go dancing.

Because I'm only 15, I have no job but I plan to go to college to become a biological lymnologist and/or someone who works on/builds electronics.

I live with 35 animals: 3 dogs, 9 cats, 4 ferrets, an iguana, 3 leopard geckos, 9 baby foxes(not recommended, my hands are constantly scabbed), 2 macaws, one white and the other multicolored, and 4 bearded dragons.

I think that's it....
    If life gives you lemons, say thank you.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    my name is Trevor Smith, favorite color is blue, live right outside of new york city(which even mofo would agree, is the greatest city in the history of man) umm, i'm 15, but I faked my way into a job at best buy, i hang out with my friends, and my 2 best friends are on my halo 2 team, which is sponsored by full armor clothing and pacsun and sobe, yea
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ...My name is Kevin. Im 16. I used to smoke and drink but I just stopped b/c we only got one life to live and I wanna be here as long as I can. I love to stay in the house. I might not never leave when the PS3 comes out. IM NOT GAY but my favorite show is "Thats So Raven'..I listen to rap/hip hop...only rock songs I like are Flyleaf- Im So Sick, Panic at the Disco- forgot song name, Fall out boy~ Sugar were going down, and that guy from linkin park- Whered you go...uUmm...o and I joke 24/7 365
    Now Playing And LOVING Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stinkypitz's Avatar
    My names kyle and i live in a little town in connecticut that knowone has ever heard of. Everyone knows each other and stuff like that. Im 14 and I manage to be a complete nerd and have a lot of friends and a girlfriend at the same time. I love music, like Tool/apc, disturbed, acdc, mudvayne...etc. I love bmx riding and snowmobiling. Snowmobiling in northern Maine was the best experience of my life. Oh, and i worship cartman.

^drizzle = jesus of photoshop

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    my name is julie. im 21. im short. standing 4'9. according to my docter, smething "missed" and i stopped growing early in puberty... eh lol. my favorite color is black. my stomach is carbon fiber (stronger :P)

i have a fascination for shock cinema. i like excessive gore and "pushing the limits" of films. favorite films include cannibal holocaust and high tension

i love rc cars. ive been driving them for a couple years now.

my currently building a real car to compete in SCCA auto cross events in my state. its a 1984 nissan 200sx. im doing a engine swap, suspenion upgrades, rollcage, and a custom exhaust.

i been into video games since high school. my first true experence happened with i was 13. my friend brought over a snes and zelda 3. i been hooked on old school rpgs ever since. i dont play as many games anymore. when i do play its usually WoW. once in awhile i boot up my snes for some gaming or play fight night with my sister

well thats me in a nutshell.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    My name is Donald Ray Jr. (aka D-Rizzle, Donnie Ray, or Drizzle). I am 26 and live in Dallas Texas. I have a Bachleors of Science in Computer Science from the University of Texas at Dallas. I am currently employeed by a medical software company that specializes in emergency department information systems. I am a requirements developer, which basically means I am a programmer but do not work for the development group, I work for the product management group.

I am 5'8" and 125 pounds (I know I am a little but I can throw these things *holds up fists*). Brown hair, brown eyes, athletic build.

I am a gamer and have been since childhood. My father was a gamer. He bought the first ever console, the Magnavox odyssey (which I now have) in 1974. I had my first home pc, an apple II e, in the early 80's (around 1984 i believe) and enjoyed games such as snooper troopers, karateka, apple cider spider, might and magic, and many many more. I moved onto the nintendo and then super nintendo, and all the way up to the present.

My life now allows me less time for gaming, although I am still a pretty active gamer. I am living with my girlfriend who is also a computer programmer. She is the hottest computer nerd I have ever met though I am an athletic person as well and enjoy playing basketball, squash, and lifting weights. I was a competive wrestler for 9 years (3rd grade through high school) until I hyper extended my knee 45 degrees to the out side and tore everything possible on the inside of my left knee. Two surgeries later, I missed my window to move on to wrestling in collage. I also enjoy martial arts and have been trained in judo and shaolin kung fu, although grappling is still my strongest forte.

Well, thats it for now unless any one has any question and in that case, just pm me
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Autopsy's Avatar
    Im Dudley Jared Smith III, Im 17 years old and live in Granbury Texas Im am Currently out of school and have my GED and working at burgerking lol, i do program but do not work for anyone currently, i am a 24/7 computer geek and have big hopes of moving to Tokyo, Japan.

hmm im 170 pounds, 6.0 ft even

i am what some people call a grey hat hacker i do not do any illegle activity(only it contest ^.^) , and if i did do anything illegle i would not jack it up or ruin anything. my parents hate games, always telling me to get a life and stop wasting my time with the computer haha well they kinda droped there jall when i told them i was moving to japan whethere they like it or not, of course they disagree with me and dont want me to go but hey its my life =P, i live with my mom and my dad lives in houston.

i have a pretty good life comparing to others around the world and including the fact that i am a Theory seaker/freak lol (most of you already know this :P) i love aliens, and basicly anything thing that has to do with aliens lol, im not to athletic...well lol im not athletic at all acctually. and well that just about somes it up for me lol o + im very Independent of my self that is another reason why i want to start my adult life in japan so when i say somthing people know that i mean what i say, when i say im going to do somthing i do it .... lol well thats about it ^.^

00 And my fav movies are Pulp Fiction,Taken,Office Space, and uhhh lol harry potter =\

Custom Firmware 5.00 m33-4 [hardmod 2GB pandora battery]
    Firmware 1.50 - Japanese - Mint Condish -Stolen
    Uncover The Truth

-Alien Autopsy

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker crimsn's Avatar
    Whats up everyone, My name is Scott Anthony Matthew Tillett. I live in Lakeland Florida with my mom although its almost like I live by myself because I live in the west wing where they never go(too loud from all the drums in guitar) My Dad lives in Houston and Ill be seeing him in two weeks, woot.

Im twenty and livin a pretty normal life. As you an tell I am in a band and ill fuckin rip a guitar like nobodies bussiness. My favorite band is atreyu and TOOL. I listen to everything metal/hardcore/screamo/shit ill listen to emo fag music too. I fucking HATE rap!!!!

Ive been playing video games since I was 2 and beat Mario bros. when I was three(yeah it took me a year haha). I still own all the original systems from my era and still have my NES in the original box with the styrofoam and original paperwork, even a subscription to nintendo power with the first issue haha). Ive since then became an avid HALO2 player and me and my girlfriends brother play in competitions. Hes a good sniper and im all about guerilla style.

I have a PSP but I think im more into the fact that its just so cool that you can do all these things that I would never think you could do with a PSP. It really was more of a console than I thought it was. I think its perfect except they should have put another analog on the right side for enhance first-peson games. Ok whoa got sidetracked...

Um Im Italian, have dark brown hair and eyes, tan skin, and ive been working out for the past year and a half. I love my girlfriend, shes pretty chill. I like hanging out with my friends and playing some madden every once in a while. My favorite movie of all times is Oceans 11, and I really like Closer and any horror flick.

Im always on here or Ebay when im at work so if you wonder "man what the fuck, hes always on this thing" you'll know why. Anyways yall are cool as hell and I like this forum. Have a good one.

crimsn, you should check out my old roommates band if you like metal... they are called "Texas Death Chamber". You can find them on myspace music or www.texasdeathchamber.com
    Before you post please

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker crimsn's Avatar
    Dude theyre pretty badass. Was your roomate the lead guitarist? If so tell him hes got some mad skills with the axe. Thanks for the music man im always trying to find new bands.

My old room mate is the bass player, but yeah the lead guitarist is very badass. He is the most talented of the group... he does a solo at shows where he uses a beer bottle instead of his hand on the neck of the guitar and its really impressive
    Before you post please

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsn
    I fuckn HATE rap!!!
    A little harsh dont you think? oO and BTW I love RAP! I dont think it was necessary for you to put "I HATE RAP"...I HATE metal, rock, pop, guitars etc...but you dont see me yelling it out...
    Now Playing And LOVING Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast