Thread: New Shadowrun Title

1. #1 New Shadowrun Title 
    Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    So, %90 of you prolly don't know what Shadow Run is, but i still feel a need to vent...

I dunno if any of you ever played the original Shadow Run for SNES but in my eyes and heart it was one of the Best RPG's i have ever played... It took a good chunk out of my pre-teen years, and i still replay it many times thanks to SNES9x... so now we fast forward 13 years into the future and i hear they're making another Shadow Run for XB360!!! I was so excited i was jumping for joy, literally... then i get videos...

i'm fucking disgusted... they made it an FPS Arena Based game... thouroughly disgusted... my hopes built up to a size that would dwarf a leviathan in comparison, only to be dashed to pieces by jagged rocks created by a harsh reality...

so, if you feel the need to vent, too. please do so... or if you have no clue what Shadow Run is, feel free to flame or point at the old man and laff...

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Fear not my friend. I will take the brunt of your slings and arrows and point out that I used to play the Shadowrun pencil and paper game. Ahhhhhh. Good times.

The SNES game was brilliant. I am also a little sad about the FPS thing.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    LOL, mofo... I as well played shadow run via pencil and paper, much in the spirit of D&D but with a neo-earth cyber nuclear fallout feel to it. Man I loved playing shadow run. The snes game was indeed fun as well. Mofo, by any chance did you play Star Fleet Battles back in the day? That was another very good pencil and paper game
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Sorry to say I didn't. The only ones I played were Shadowrun and D&D. Sadly, the D&D hasn't fully worked itself out of my system.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.