Thread: Your Next/ Next-Gen Console?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Your Next/ Next-Gen Console? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Basically I just am CONFUSED. I dont have a 360 and I really want one for this holiday. BUT there are 2 other new next gen consoles coming out around the HOLIDAYS...Basically I want opinions on what next gen console I should buy and some good reasons why? Wii that could change gaming? PS3 the most powerful next gen console? Or the 360 because of some of their most wanted titles(Gears of War, Halo 3, Prey?)..I need HELP!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP ll Teknyx ll's Avatar
    i already have the 360 and its awesome. but the PS3 does have better graphics but im not impressed with the future games. if you are lookin for games get the 360. just my opinion
    I have defied gods and demons
    I am your shield, i am your sword
    I know you, your past, your future
    This is the way the world ends

DevHook 0.46 Easy Installer

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    build a brand new gaming computer and play fps games. they dont work on consoles. end of story. racing games are better on pc. and u can use the logitech gran turismo wheel on the pc. end of story. rpgs are better on pc. 3 words. world of warcraft.

really the only thing u can be sure of is the 360, since its avalible, ps3 and wii are awhile away, wait till release and go from there. dont spend money over speculation and hype
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i have 360 and i think its nothing too special...just kepp that 400, add 200 and reserve a ps3 when available..360's only good feature to me is the marketplace. memory on it isnt that good, since ps3 is doublin it..ooh and windows media connect is kickass for it.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP darkhunter084's Avatar
    I don't have either system but I heard the 360 has an overheat problem but the games are good. The PS3 has better graphics but not such good games. I really don't know which system i would get. Here I have an idea why not buy one try it if you don't like it return it then get the other.
    Wake up Mr. Freeman... Not that you were really sleeping...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Well, the 360 has nothing I really care about on it (never liked Halo). I'm a little fed up with Sony and don't feel like getting into a Blu-Ray, HD-DVD War (and be on the losing end like betamax). The Wii is innovative and brings something new to the table. Leave it to Nintendo to break the mold of console gaming. I'm totally for it. As it stands now, my PSP has been collecting dust in favor of the astounding games for my DS.

Short answer, I'm getting a Wii.

Despite the Wii-tarded name. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Jokes.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

only game i play on my 360 is fight night round 3. and thats only with real people. i havent even tryed the career mode yet. i dont use my psp's much anymore since i never go out. computer gets the most play
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Yea that fight night round 3 for the 360 is tight. The graphics are amazing and when you take off the HUD it looks like a real match.

i never used the hud. its always off. u really have to know how much damage ur doing to the opponent in order to win
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Hows the Online Play?

eh. its ok. but u can customize the button layouts. i dont like to punch with the analog stick, so i use config 6. if the host leaves it at config 1, i wont play it well
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Caboose's Avatar
    well first buy a new gaming pc, im with julie on that one. then buy a wii, because it will be affordable and awesome.
    some of the games look in credible, and probably wil be.
    just to name a few:
    red steel
    super mario galaxie
    super smash brothers brawl
    zelda twilight princess

as for pc games, half life 2 is essential, also battlefield 2 is awesome, and bf 2142 looks pretty sweet as well.
    if your into the mmos get WoW like julie said.

the only reason i would get a 360 is doa 4, the sad thing though, the doa movie will send the franchise down the crapper, but i can always pray.

random i know, but i have alot to get off my chest, if you can, get a dream cast. with it get doa 2, sonic adventure 2, and virtua tennis. i was in an argument today about what the best dreamcast games were.

well i have a lot on my mind now, so ill go upstairs and not fall asleep till 2 in the mornig
    any way thats it
    game over.

why english class is important.
    how to get banned
    this is awesome
    thanks drizzle for the kick ass signature.

a good alternative to WoW is guild wars.... i believe its a free mmo too. no monthly fee like WoW has
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stinkypitz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    a good alternative to WoW is guild wars.... i believe its a free mmo too. no monthly fee like WoW has
    Yeah Guild wars factions is awesome, definatly good for people who are trying out MMOs for the first time.

I agree... go for the PC!!!

^drizzle = jesus of photoshop

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker crimsn's Avatar
    Yeah but if you want fps get a fucking 360 because I think Halo 3 will just blow every fps for game consoles out of the water. Shit I still play Halo 2 for Xbox and I have a 360. I love it, I never get tired of it(Im partial can you tell)After all you were talking about game systems not computers right or am I wrong???

Ok well while I was typing this I changed my mind, If im not wrong I think FF is only going to be for PS. Hmmm now I want a PS3. Man GET ALL OF THEM DAMMIT. It will still be cheaper than building your own gaming computer station, Im just not a computer game person...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast