Thread: What to you is the best MMORPG?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 What to you is the best MMORPG? 
    Member PSP User
    Okay so we are going to break this down and try and build a list of good MMORPG's and good Free to play MMORPG's.

In my opinion Lineage 2 is one of the best MMORPG's simply because the Vast world, the delicious graphics, and the PVP and monster system. Lineage is a game all on its own and sports everything from betting at monster races to Raid parties being able to hold a 20+ people. This game is a drug so watch youself, if you start playing your mind will think lineage. But i will say its not for the light MMO player, the numbers of servers and players is extensive while it has a fun, "you need me i need you" type of mmo it makes you want to party up and play with friends because it isnt easy. Yes you must grind to lvl but its not mindless grinding its fun, you can do AoE attacks and make trains to lvl or you can just kill one at a time. Lineage 2 is something that everyone who plays MMORPG's needs to see/experience.

The best FTP-MMORPG would have to go to Rohan. Its a little more on the cartoony side (not so much like WoW) and sports a fun monster system andits guild system is all its own. Depending how big the guild is and how much of a help will determine how much exp the players underneath of you will contribute to Your own personal exp. So pretty much if your the guild leader, and everyone is on in your guild and there all fighting, your getting exp (although not much) just by sitting around. You also get money that they pick up so you can contribute to the guild. It has a great item de lvler (you need to be certain lvls to wear stuff but you can spend money to get them delvled).

Overall these games are my 2 soul favorties because there is so much to do, one day you can grind the next you can get skills the next you can fish, or do whatever it doesnt matter and they both have good quests so you want to do them they are interesting and make you want to finish them and there not easy but there not to difficult and the rewards you get from them are worth it

so thats my opinion let me hear yours.

and NO WoW posts because it really isnt that great of a game..........It's jsut a huge name and lots of little kids play it. And no Runescape, because we all know about them both and they both are just major names and not good games so thats why people play them.

happy debating =P

dude u cant say no runescape and WoW, mainly bcuz they are the biggest MMORPG's. just bcuz u feel tht they arent good, doesnt mean that so does everyone else.

FIRMWARE HISTORY
    1.50> 2.01> 2.71> 3.52> 3.71> 3.80> 3.90> BRICK> PANDORA> 3.71 m33> 3.90 m33-3> BRICK> PANDORA> 3.71 m33> 3.90 m33-3> 4.01 m33> 3.90 m33-3> (Rock Band: Unplugged gets released ) 5.00 m33-6

WANT A FREE iPOD TOUCH? OR MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE EXPENSIVE FOR FREE? THEN CLICK THIS LINK, GET SOME REFERALS, COMPLETE ONE OFFER AND YOU'LL GET YOUR GIFT! IT'S TOTALLY LEGIT, AND YOU ACTUALLY GET WHAT YOU WANT! (OR YOU CAN REGISTER JUST TO GIVE ME A REFERAL )

Member PSP User
    Exactly everyone already knows them so why put them down its redundent (sp?) there is nothing that is accomplished by that. We need to get some games not many have heard of so that they can grow or we can play new ones. Whats the purpose of being repetative? Only to get a point across. and im not disagreeing with you that there not big MMO's just not good ones. your telling me that runescape has sick ass graphics and some really fun game action? no tthats bs its a straight entry lvl mmo that takes nothing to play it. thats why its so big. WoW is so big because of the simple fact it was one of the firsts, and the name is jsut everywhere.

WoW doesnt have half the things that these other MMO's have to offer which is why i want to hear more of those, so that if i was bored one day i could go and play one and it be fun and it would be different. So yeah that is simply why this thread was made so we can have a list of MMO's that we don't know about or dont hear about often and we can check them out. not so we can read the same thread post about runescape and WoW every other post thats ignorant. So thats simply why i said no runescape or WoW. If i didnt put no runescape or wow that probably was going to be your first 2 picks for the best mmorpg.

Simply put this is just to build a knowledge that hey those arent the only two mmorpg's out there we can find and play better ones for less to no cost to us. Simple as that my friend I play runescape im not dissing runecsape (am dissing on WoW though) just that lets do something different lets be unique and step out of the line everyone is following and be an individual... makes sense?
    Last edited by Mitochondria; 08-14-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Fixed your horrible blob of words.

Member PSP User
    And to be honest with you there not mainly the biggest mmo's they are just the best known and most talked about. There are alot of MMO's that are just shy of the population mark that WoW has set its just that they aren't talked about because the fact that if all the little kids are playing one game why bring them to another and screw that one up too. WoW and Runescape are all filled with "Please help me" "give me money" "need quest help do the quest for me" "power lvl me" "give me money" "help i need this item" "my weapon broke make me a new one" type of chat messages. So yeah you know it too and thats why it should stay out of this thread because then it will just be retarded.

completely true

FIRMWARE HISTORY
    1.50> 2.01> 2.71> 3.52> 3.71> 3.80> 3.90> BRICK> PANDORA> 3.71 m33> 3.90 m33-3> BRICK> PANDORA> 3.71 m33> 3.90 m33-3> 4.01 m33> 3.90 m33-3> (Rock Band: Unplugged gets released ) 5.00 m33-6

WANT A FREE iPOD TOUCH? OR MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE EXPENSIVE FOR FREE? THEN CLICK THIS LINK, GET SOME REFERALS, COMPLETE ONE OFFER AND YOU'LL GET YOUR GIFT! IT'S TOTALLY LEGIT, AND YOU ACTUALLY GET WHAT YOU WANT! (OR YOU CAN REGISTER JUST TO GIVE ME A REFERAL )

Member PSP User
    I mean devil lol I just hate redundency.....PASSIONETLY (sp?) and i wasnt trying to sound like a dick its just those are the only 2 games you ever hear about and why cant we hear something new? thats all im trying to do.

i completely agree with u

FIRMWARE HISTORY

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Stgdemon's Avatar
    I'm interested in hearing about more too. I used to play WoW and stopped due to addiction, lol. I like FFCC for the NDS (crystal chronicals), but no one really plays, the original for the game cube (Not really a mmo) was fantastic, think my friends and I invested about 180 hours in it!
    Made Switchable Pandora
    Piano Black slim with Undead Decal
    Firmware Piano Black 3.82>3.71M33>4.01M33-2>5.00M33-6>5.50GEN-B2 ~
    Red GoW addition 3.71>3.72m33-2>5.00m33-6 ~
    Grey 4.01>5.00m33-6

UV Trigger and door LED's

Member PSP User
    I mean you can never really go wrong with a legit mmo there always fun even the free ones, ha ha I love them.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker dashneo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EpochCoda View Post
    I mean you can never really go wrong with a legit mmo there always fun even the free ones, ha ha I love them.
    that's true but if you pay money for the mmo then you usually want to get your money's worth and play as much as possible. and with the game's addictive quality this could be a problem for some gamers. that's why I play free mmos most of the time. but then again I'm no hardcore mmo fan so I guess my opinion doesn't matter as much
    Quote Originally Posted by clwnz View Post
    I type with my dick, and you don't see me typing as shitty as you.

Elite Bullshitter PSP Elite Hacker Jubbabubba's Avatar
    Eh, I have some friends that like to play Second Life *I guess you can make actual money playing that game* *Free to play*

Aion online may be a pretty good MMO, it has not come out yet though.

Member PSP User
    Dash, dude I used to be a HUGE hardcore MMOfan lol and even though you pay for them there addictive qualities dont come from the fact that you pay for them buy partially because there AMAZING HA HA HA

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker -GunslingerGirl-'s Avatar
    Runescape.
    Well the way I see it, I'm the judge and my bullets are the jury.

i havent played mmorpgs in a while, but the last good game i played was perfect world (its like a free WoW)

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EpochCoda View Post

and NO WoW posts because it really isnt that great of a game..........It's jsut a huge name and lots of little kids play it. And no Runescape, because we all know about them both and they both are just major names and not good games so thats why people play them.

happy debating =P
    I believe World of Warcraft is the best mmorpg out there. Not trying to bust your balls here either.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast