Thread: dont read!!!

1. #1 dont read!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    sorry to have to do thtis again, but all the mail service places, dont work on this school computer, so i have to use this forum to do it.

Trading slave, war, and exploring new land, establish the colonial empires and impact Europe, Africa, and America⠃ƒ¢â€š ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s socially economically, and politically. It created so much war, and problem, million of people die because of that, and some of the country grew stronger than ever, like France, England, America. Today we know them as world dominate country. But some also became weaker, like Africa, Africa did not just got weaker, the population decrease dramatic too. Millions of young men and women been sell over sea to products good for the other country, or die during the Middle of the passage.

Colonization affected Europe economically, socially, and politically. Mercantilism rise in France, England, and other nation in Europe, encouraged the many European wars of the period. It also make Europe into the worldÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s dominant trade center, helped create trade patterns such as the triangular trade in the North Atlantic, in which raw materials were imported to the metropolis and then processed and redistributed to other colonies. Colonial in America start at the late 16th century. The English, French, Spanish, and the Dutch began to colonize eastern North America. Every country came to the new continent for vastly different reasons, and they created colonies with very different social, religious, political and economic structures. Europe emerged from the Middle Ages and entered the Renaissance, a development that encouraged exploration and colonization in many ways. At the same time, the intellectual growth of the Renaissance led to the development of seafaring technologies needed to make long voyages across open water. Within a few years, they had divided up lucrative South America, Central America and the Caribbean. Columbian Exchange of plants and animals transformed European, American, African, and Asian ways of life. Foods that had never been seen before by some peoples became staples. Without the Columbian Exchange, the whole world wouldnâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t be the same. Triangular trade involved three principal commodities: sugar, rum, and slaves. Ships from Europe would ply the African coast purchasing slaves and selling them in the Caribbean before sailing back to Europe with agricultural products, such as sugar and cocoa. The cycle continued again and again, a great profit was made. The Seven Years War involved all major powers of Europe: Prussia, Great Britain, and Hanover were pitted against Austria, France Russia, Sweden, and Saxony. Spain and Portugal were later drawn into the conflict. The British-French hostilities were ended in 1736 by the Treaty of Paris. Spain lost control of Florida to Great Britain, but took control of New Orleans and Louisiana Territory from the French. European boundaries were returned to their pre-war states by the Treaty of Hubertusbury.

The Europe affect America economically, socially, and politically. Mercantilism policies were one of the major causes of the American Revolution. On the other hand, it effect on Britain helping turn it into the worldÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s dominant trader, and an international superpower. Atlantic Slave Trade make America social a whole different country. The slave come into the country, help to products good so that the owner can sell it to the other nations. Some of help to grew plants. Like coffee, cocoa , rice, indigo, tobacco, and cotton. As this is happening, America are been influence by their music, dance, language, family practices, architecture, foods, dress, and more. Colonial in America make America a popular country. There are many race of people in here. People from all over the world want to take a piece of this land. Land that fill with rich and opportunity. Columbian Exchange brought all different kind of the food and new stuff to Americas. The horse, changed the lives of man Native American tribes on the Great Plains, allowing them to shift to a nomadic lifestyle based on hunting bison on horseback. But the trade it also bring a devastating Old World diseases on Native American populations. The smallpox epidemics probably resulted in the highest death toll for Native Americans. Triangular Trade is an advantage for American traders to obtain English goods without spending their precious supplies of hard currency. Another triangle took the New Englanders first to the coast of Africa, where simple manufactured goods from America were exchanged for slaves. French Indian War cost the Native American moved further west. But Franceâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s loss most of its possessions in North America too.

Atlantic Slave Trade, Triangular Trade, and Middle passage, they all effected Africa. The slaves were usually force marched to these ports along the western coast of Africa where they were held for purchase to the European or American Slave Traders. The purchased Slaves were usually packed into the ships with nearly 300 slaves accompanied by approximately 35 crew. The captives were fed very small portions of corn, yams, rice, and palm oil, normally just enough to sustain them. 15 million slaves were transported from Africa with 3 million dying during the journey. Disease and Starvation were the main contributors to the death toll. Just like that, it led to the depopulation of the Africa. These slave been send all over the place, Caribbean, European, America. They help Europe products manufactured goods, and work on there plantation, help them grew all kind of the food. Today, the African population dominant throughout the Caribbean and are significant parts of the population in North and South America. African Culture mixed with European and Native American ways to define life in the multicultural American setting.

So, in conclusion, trading slave, war, and exploring new land, establish the colonial empires and impact Europe, Africa, and America⠃ƒ¢â€š ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s socially, economically, and politically. It help some country became one of the strongest country in the world. It also make Africa population decrease too. As million of young men and women die during the Middle Passage or been force to send to others country became a slave. But still, at the end, it work out for all of us. Africa became part of the America. Americans accepted, adopted their culture, foods, languages, music, dance, and much more. They change the life of everyone on Earth that the way we look at them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercantilism
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_America
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbian_Exchange
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_and_Indian_War
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Passage
    Company that Sponsors the Website: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761595721/Atlantic_Slave_Trade.html
    Company that Sponsors the Website: Microsoft Corporation

www.answers.com/topic/triangular-trade
    Company that Sponsors the Website: Houghton Mifflin Company

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Is English your second language? Your grammar is horrible.

C- at best.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker SAYN's Avatar
    stop flaming mofo, your harrasments are gettin old....

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    no its copied off my chinese friend, so he writes mostly all cingular and no plural. im not copying it just tryin to get a general idea of what i need.

this should definetly be the last tie, since its the end of the year...and review for finals is going to be starting.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    let me know when you have this saved so I can delete it........

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Why didn't you just PM it to yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth