Thread: Salvia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Salvia 
    KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Anyone here try salvia? Me and a few friends are going to try 20x tonight. This will be the first time for me.
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    make sure u dont all do it at the same time so if one of u have a bad trip u can help the person out.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    You better hope you're in a good mood/good setting, or you could have the worst experience of your life.

My friend Cody saw himself die in his trip, and he really thought he was dead.

I'd never try it, even if someone paid me.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    I hate that shit, tried it last month... I was Super High for 2 mins then felt really weird and some what drunk for the next 10 mins...

I tryed a 10x and a 15x

I wouldn't do it again, just stick with weed..
    Refresh for more Sigs

Homebrew Creator PSP Elite Hacker Mobster's Avatar
    dont do anything jesus...
    Left4Quake donation complete!

Left 4 Dead on PSP!

KmR
    I just wanna try it. I know what you mean about being in a good mood, it really affects the trip. Well I'm doing it regardless, but you people aren't helping haha.

KmR
    Holy fuck. That shit is intense. I'd definitely recommend trying it at least once. Had a wild trip.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I love salvia but you absolutely need to respect how powerful it is. Mood and setting are extremely influential to how your trip goes.

Make sure there's no loud music or TV on. If anything, I'd recommend Pink Floyd's song "Echoes". It will set you out on a very nice 10-15 minute trip. Make sure it's turned down so you can barely hear it and also make sure the lighting in the room is very dim.

I've never had a bad trip on it because I've always done it when I'm in a good mood. Never, ever do it if you're slightly unhappy about anything.

One of my best trips involved me flying right out of earth's atmosphere. At this point, my body slowly vaporized into space dust and I spent what seemed like 3 hours flying through space and looking at all the planets.

Fucking sweet.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slowman View Post
    One of my best trips involved me flying right out of earth's atmosphere. At this point, my body slowly vaporized into space dust and I spent what seemed like 3 hours flying through space and looking at all the planets.

Fucking sweet.
    Dude...where do they sell this shit. I gotta try it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker delon4o's Avatar
    i prefer LSD and cubensis shrooms
    First PSP2k : OFW 5.03 --> CFW 3.72M33-1 --> CFW 5.00m33-4 --> 5.00m33-6 --> 5.02 GEN-A -->5.50 GEN-A --> broken screen --> sold
    Second PSP2k : OFW 4.01 --> 5.03 --> ChickHEN R2 --> CFWEnabler 3.60 --> 5.03MHU

10:35 <-Mufasa-> in mother russia, children don't walk on street, street walks on childrem

KmR
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    Dude...where do they sell this shit. I gotta try it
    Any head shop really. I got 10x because they were out. 2 1/2 grams for $15 each, $30 total. I know I can get it cheaper, but I just wanted to try it and I had an impulse.

But my god, it's fucking intense. Try it. Be careful though and make sure you have people there in case you have a bad trip. I'm gonna finish my bags and never buy again. Just wanted to try. I'll be sticking to weed.

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KmR View Post
    Any head shop really. I got 10x because they were out. 2 1/2 grams for $15 each, $30 total. I know I can get it cheaper, but I just wanted to try it and I had an impulse.

But my god, it's fucking intense. Try it. Be careful though and make sure you have people there in case you have a bad trip. I'm gonna finish my bags and never buy again. Just wanted to try. I'll be sticking to weed.
    and that's the end of that chapter

j/k

that was actually educational

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KmR View Post

I know you might think this is a retarded question but are they allowed to sell it to minors?

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    I know you might think this is a retarded question but are they allowed to sell it to minors?

LOLcoaster

ninety
    so what happened in your trip?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast