Thread: Pimp your country for World Cup 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Pimp your country for World Cup 2006 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the greatest sporting event the world has ever known is ONE WEEK AWAY! It's time for nations to get together and decide who the best football team in the world is. Yes, I called it football and I am an American.

Please pimp your country of choice here and explain why they are destined for World Cup Glory. Also, feel free to bust on other countries for their lack of skill.

This is NOT the place to state that you don't watch soccer (as you will most likely call it) because you feel it is too boring or are too fucking dumb to understand the simple concept of offsides. This is not the place to compare and contrast football to basketball and why one is better than the other. If you do so, I will have to point out that football is the oldest organized sport that is still played regularly today and that MOST OTHER TEAM SPORTS (with the notable exception of baseball) are based on it.

So without further ado...

USA
    If you watched the 2002 World Cup you know that USA is no longer the world's beyotch. We made it to the quarterfinals which was quite an achivement. The world respects us now and according to FIFA rankings, we are now ranked 5th in the world. IN THE WORLD! Now a lot of you brits are going to say that the fact that we're ranked 5th is proof that the FIFA ranking system is broken. Well, we can argue that once the World Cup is over. In the meantime, enjoy all your injuries. Faggots.

USA has a decent bracket and will be lucky to get through it. Italy and the Czech Republic are the two powerhouses we must get past to advance. We also face Ghana, but please.

Casey Keller is arguably the best goalkeeper in the world and Brian McBride (if he can keep from getting leveled) has a wicked right-foot.

Oh, and Brazil? You may have a huge Nike sponsorship, but you're still pretty much a 3rd world nation. If you win the World Cup this year, I have no doubt you're going to melt it down and try to sell it to the nearest pawn shop that'll buy it. Dirtbags.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP TriPod's Avatar
    ouch lol, well yea im canadian and sorry to say we always get our asses handed to us in football. but hey thats when we turn to good ol hocky, yes ts back and forth like soccer but hey WERE IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS WOOO ill try to catch sum football after the hocky season is over.

ITS done! we will be taking on ze american Hurricanes .... GO OILERS GO
    -"you can always make more money - but you can never make more time"

Ilgo with MEXICO or ITALY. Italy is pretty good all around and mexico sometimes comes close to win it.

I live in the U.S. and I think the U.S. soccer team is pretty crappy.

Brazil has some pretty good players but theres something about them, how they play.

France WAS great opponent but all of that went straight to hell.

So anyways... GO MEXICO
    Koji ma Oshi: Good Things, Many Devils
    Ok, so here were my options. (a), quickly duck left, dodge the claw and take him out with a spinning back kick, or (b), take the claw in the face, roll on the ground and die.
    Hmm, should have gone with (a).

Quote Originally Posted by zefen

So anyways... GO MEXICO
    I'm pretty sure I just paid the Mexican team to hang sheetrock in my basement.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    bah. its all about mix matial arts. football doesnt compare. put any one of those guys in the ring with ken shamrock or royce gracie. they will get their asses handed to them on a silver platter
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    bah. its all about mix matial arts. football doesnt compare. put any one of those guys in the ring with ken shamrock or royce gracie. they will get their asses handed to them on a silver platter
    Did you even read the original post? This IS NOT the place to say one sport is better than any other. You want a thread about mixed martial arts? Make it and stop derailing.
    --

im proving a point. football is weak
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i hate soccer, but why is it called pimp my country???support your contry or something, my country isnt all prostitutes im pimpin to the Europeans!

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    LOL... that was funny but messed up

Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    WOW ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! But they isntalled the a/c too
    Koji ma Oshi: Good Things, Many Devils
    Ok, so here were my options. (a), quickly duck left, dodge the claw and take him out with a spinning back kick, or (b), take the claw in the face, roll on the ground and die.
    Hmm, should have gone with (a).

can i borrow em? i need a driveway repaved
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Back to the topic of this thread, I live in the USA but am part french and italian so il go wiith france or italy

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

well if i had to go with someone it would have to be Ireland, just becasue im like a purebreed in America, just without the accent, seeing how ive never been to ireland.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    can i borrow em? i need a driveway repaved
    dude you are fucked up, those players in the world cup have more talent then ken shamrock or any of those other fighters... stop being a bitch and just leave this thread if you dont like soccer..

Coleman you have some problems in your life

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast