Thread: Tactical Games?

1. #1 Tactical Games? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Can anyone tell me any good Tactical games for my you know what so I can you know what....I cant get Tactics Ogre in English and am pissed, so I need the name of some good tactics games so I can go and uhhh, buy them for my SNES.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    I would go with pretty much any of the old KOEI games. Romance of the 3 Kingdoms and the like. I would HIGHLY recommend Liberty or Death (revolutionary war strategy).

On a side note, if you're checking out KOEI games, give Aerobiz and Aerobiz Supersonic a look. This may sound counter-intuitive but they are very fun business simulators. You're put in charge of an airline and have to set up routes and prices and whatnot. Don't knock it 'til you try it.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    I would go with pretty much any of the old KOEI games. Romance of the 3 Kingdoms and the like. I would HIGHLY recommend Liberty or Death (revolutionary war strategy).

On a side note, if you're checking out KOEI games, give Aerobiz and Aerobiz Supersonic a look. This may sound counter-intuitive but they are very fun business simulators. You're put in charge of an airline and have to set up routes and prices and whatnot. Don't knock it 'til you try it.
    Thanks dude, I already "purchased " Uncharted Water, Uncharted Waters - New Horizons, Front Mission, Metal Marines, Overlord, and, Lord Monarch. KOEI (Uncharted Waters games) is really good for what im looking for, so I'll have to peek in at KOEI more, and also get them business games you suggested, sounds fun.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    haha you "PURCHASED" them huh?
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    haha you "PURCHASED" them huh?
    Well what else can I say? I got them at a "FLE MARKET" on Sunday, they were so cheap he was basically "GIVING THEM AWAY" I guess you could say it was a "STEAL"...

Okay im done.