Thread: PSP Live no more

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 PSP Live no more 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP bennihan5's Avatar
    All chatps3 users. I have to inform all of you that go to my website Im closing down PSP Live. I got a letter from Sony sayings its illegal. but the forums are still up about PS3 and PSP. The marketplace is there still. If you wna tot trade or sell your sony products to other peole go here. We are still going to make events though. Trust me sign-up on chatps3 and you will be happy. Sorry for all the miscues. BUT CHATPS3 WILL COME BACK WITH AVENGANCE!!!! register and get all the sweet info for the next generation!!! www.chatps3.com

Thanks,
    bennihan5(chatps3 moderator)
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

Japanese Playstation Site

^^2.00 If you want to, it's right there...^^

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Shalted's Avatar
    Unless you want to send me some code then I dont belive that sony shut you down or this was ever real. looking at the amout of members on your site I would say sony isnt too threatened by you.
    --Sig--

Find don't belive me but the members are growing every minute so watch out. And Sony didnt liek the idea of PSP Live and the online gaming that i was making because they were coiming out with something simalar to nthat. Plus they almost gave me a huge fine. Also i didnt get the all shabang. Im not the adminsrtator. He told me and he got me evn a larger fee. But he doesnt have to pay it because we closed it down already. The forums are still up though. Everybody seems to like are site. Just got 3 new register users. I live close to the adminastrator so i dont really have the letter with me. He has it. So and i dont mean what code ur talking about. Plus im just a moderator. So yea sign-up on www.chatps3.com i dont want to be a mean or anything like that. So sorry for bothering you about the PSP Live. If you sign up you can probably really help us with are website. We can even promote you chatp3 moderator. So please sign up. And look ouut for r sony prizes we might be giving out.

thank you,
    bennihan5 www.chatps3.com
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

Code? Source code? If you going to fake something then learn the fucking terminology. If you dont know what code is, your not a programmer which = No PSP Live. Also I find it hard to beleive that sony could find your site with 100+ members). If you provide source code I will retract my statement and beleive you that sony shut you down.
    --Sig--

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    to be honest with you.......I think this was all just a big promotion to get the word out on that site.....

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

heres the code then 86ghy743drt53190000311350945314
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

plus this is no big promotion dumb ass........trying figuring out a differnet way. moron
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

Ewwwww, getting a little pissy aren't we?

Look, it seems that every time you post something you include the words "sign up on www.chatps3.com".....so that makes me think that all you want to do is advertise for your site. Plain and simple I could care less; I'm just giving my opinion.

btw, what did you mean by "trying to figuring out a different way".......you're trying to figure out a different way to do what you piece of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by bennihan5
    heres the code then 86ghy743drt53190000311350945314
    Yeah, exacly what I, thought fake...

Then he lied for publicity, to get people to his crappy psp/ps3 forums...
    --Sig--

and there's yet another thread started in the software forum about signing up to his site ("Please feel free").......

lol u guys take technology so personally!!! hahahahahhahahahaha and the PS3 and PSP forum si not a crappy site. I thinks its really good? why dont u think its good. Sheesh im noting trying to start a war or anything I was just trying to be nice. Geeeeez. Plus nothing I said was a fake. Soplease i dont really want to start a fight here. I was just seeing if anybody wanted to join the sight thats all. So please don't get mad. nothing was fake what i said. If you don't belive me fine, but i execpt a little more generosity. Thank you.
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

plus this is no big promotion dumb ass........trying figuring out a differnet way. moron
    lol u guys take technology so personally!!! hahahahahhahahahaha and the PS3 and PSP forum si not a crappy site. I thinks its really good? why dont u think its good. Sheesh im noting trying to start a war or anything I was just trying to be nice. Geeeeez. Plus nothing I said was a fake. Soplease i dont really want to start a fight here. I was just seeing if anybody wanted to join the sight thats all. So please don't get mad. nothing was fake what i said. If you don't belive me fine, but i execpt a little more generosity. Thank you.
    you're the one who started the "war" with that first post and now you're saying that you didn't want a war?

Did I say anything in the first post that I wanted a war or started this war???? no! i just wanted users to go on are site to see what it is like! and trust me i did not start this war. U started argueing with me so its not a war yet but it looks like it is going in too one! gosh cant we just settle this and not have fights.
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

Did I say anything in the first post that I wanted a war or started this war???? no! i just wanted users to go on are site to see what it is like! and trust me i did not start this war. U started argueing with me so its not a war yet but it looks like it is going in too one! gosh cant we just settle this and not have fights.
    No but you started cussing at me or at shalted or both....that's when it started. I don't care what this turns into but I didn't start this......

what did i accuse u of????i just said fine dont believe then and the shalted was like whats the code then and then this where we got here talking about this. All I said is that im closing the psp live down. But shalted had to make it a huge deal about it, its not really such a big deal. If u want to play online gameplay with your psp then just go to Xlink Kai. sooooooooo please no war no war
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast