Thread: point to this forum

1. #1 point to this forum 
    I now this forum is mainly to help people with their psp problems but every time I get on all I see is the same question, "how do I upgrade to the latest cfw" or "my psp isn't turning on" or " help with pandora battery and mms"(there's a store here just for this problem and many many really detailed guides also). And whats really funny is there are probably 100s of the same questions everyday and all of these NOOBS are to lazy to simple search search the forum, Google, or what really helped me YouTube. I really think that the person that's running this website is wasting money when this forum should be a place for people who know what they are doing and there should be a place on here just for psp questions and the other places like firmware should be just firmware downloads and a guide on there on how to install it and that's it, not "help me buy a psp that's hackable" in the firmware section or something really stupid.

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    are you kidding me? you came here to help people, and your bitching about it?
    even if they cant search for something they did google it, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    the psp scene is basically at a stand still, so the same info is being passed around over and over and over again. people cant ask new questions anymore because theres simply no topic that isnt covered in detail here.

the POINT of the forum is to provide this info to people who are intelligent enough to find it, and as a social gathering for the psp enthusiast.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arin71094 View Post
    I now this forum is mainly to help people with their psp problems but every time I get on all I see is the same question, "how do I upgrade to the latest cfw" or "my psp isn't turning on" or " help with pandora battery and mms"(there's a store here just for this problem and many many really detailed guides also). And whats really funny is there are probably 100s of the same questions everyday and all of these NOOBS are to lazy to simple search search the forum, Google, or what really helped me YouTube. I really think that the person that's running this website is wasting money when this forum should be a place for people who know what they are doing and there should be a place on here just for psp questions and the other places like firmware should be just firmware downloads and a guide on there on how to install it and that's it, not "help me buy a psp that's hackable" in the firmware section or something really stupid.
    Oh sh-up you silly goose.
    Every forum has this exact problem, don't like it? GTFO.

/thread, pointless.