Mary Chaplin

Jan 13, 2006

Ms. Megan Schwartz
    720 Thistledown Dr.
    Rochester, NY
    14617-1284

Dear Ms. Megan Schwartz

TOUR INFORMATION

Here is the information you requested about the 12-day European tour. The difference between this particular tour and the 10-day tour that you were considering is that you would visit seven rather than five.

Included in the information is a ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“Tour Highlightsà¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€Š¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š? sheet that gives a brief day-by-day description of the tour. Although guided tours are planned for most days of the tour, you have to stay with the guide on days you prefer to sightsee on your own.

As indicated on the price sheet, the dates you select for your trip can make a difference in the cost. There is about a $400 difference between the cost of the ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“peakÃƒÆ’à ‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ €š? summer times and the ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“off seasonâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š? late fall months. Generally, the cost drops another $100 if you wait until December.

After you have had an opportunity to look over the information, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for choosing Cambridge Travel Networks as your travel agency.

CAMBRIGDE TRAVEL NETWORK
    FROM THE DESK OF
    Jason Koufax

REDUCTED FARES

Several Major airlines cut their 10-day advance fares by up to 45% for travel before May 15. The reduced fares include travel to most major U.S. markets as well as selected Mexican and Californian markets.

Please contact clients who have indicated an interest in being notified of special promotions to see if we can assist them with their travel plane at the reduced fares.

T.M.

CAMBRIGDE TRAVEL NETWORK
    FROM THE DESK OF
    Helen Reynolds

Dear Mr. Shaw:

Discussing Century Cruise options with potential first-time ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“cruisersÃƒÆ†Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã ‚? is one of the things I enjoy most about my job. I am confident that a Caribbean cruise would be an ideal anniversary gift for your wife. You can be assured that this gift would provide life-long memories. However, must caution you. Most people canâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t go on just one cruise. Once they go, they want to go on another and another.

When we were discussing your plane, you wondered how you could keep the cruise a surprise if you had to have a U.S. passport, I checked to see what options may be acceptance. An original birth certificate (or certified copy) and a driverâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s license would meet entry requirements.

If you have additional questions regarding the information we discussed on Teusday, please give me a call.

T.M

CAMBRIGDE TRAVEL NETWORK
    FROM THE DESK OF
    Helen Reynolds

APPOINTMENT SHCEDULE
    Charla Holliday
    January 19, 2006
    Time Client Destination

9:00 Ms. Helen Woods Hawaii
    9:30 Mr. Nak Jum Yoo Caribbean
    11:00 Mr. and Ms. Ken Reeves Caribbean
    1:00 Miss Jennifer Hennesy San Francisco
    1:30 Dr. Paul Amfes
    3:00 Mr. Roderigo Molina Hong Kong
    4:00 Mr. and Mrs. Stuant McCown Europe
    Hey check out my SOCOM Arena Division stats and my
    Clan stats {Just started it so might not see any wins or losses yet}
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamamee 91
    how do i turn off hold on the psp
    wow i cant belive someone would be that fucken retarted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmetal
    im quite the ladies man
    yea right... seeing him with a girl is like seeing Ryan Seacrest with one...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    PRIVATE MESSAGE YOURSELF!

But seriously... private message yourself instead of doing this.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Your not out of school yet?

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    pm me when I can delete this.....don't do this anymore.......

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary