Thread: The Diary Before The Awakening

1. #1 The Diary Before The Awakening 
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    December 24, 2023
    The surgery went pretty well. I woke up with a sharp pain in my head, and the only way to control the pain was to scream. But if I were going to do that I would have to open my mouth. So I kept to myself and shed not but one tear from my eyes. As the pain went slowly away I faded back into slumber. It was only a half an hour later when I awoke to a manâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s voice. He said his name, but I canâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t recall it. The only thing I heard in our conversation was ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“Blaze,à ƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ãà ¢â‚¬Å¡? so I figured it was his name. It was later that I remembered he was talking about a fire that broke out in the suburbs of the city. But where was the fire? What am I doing in the hospital? Why was I having this surgery? Whoâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ¦amà¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€šà ‚¦IÃƢââ₠šÂ¬Ã†šÃ‚¦?

December 25, 2023 (Christmas)
    The staff at the hospital was singing Christmas carols to the sick and child patients on my floor. When they got to my room and started to sing, I told them where they could stick it and to get the hell out. But before they left, they gave me a package from my parents. It said ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“Merry Christmas Baby Girl!ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬Ãƒâ€š? on it. But, when I opened it there was a letter from ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“BlazeÃà ƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒà €š?ÃƒÆ’Ã‚à ¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬à ¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€š ƒâ€šÃ‚¦and a gun. I didnâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t know what to do with it so I crawled out of bed and opened the window. I placed the gun on the sill inside the window. It was hidden from sight. As for the letter from the man who I thought was ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“BlazeÃà ƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒà €š?, I put it away and did not open it. I had decided whatever it was, I was not ready for the news. Or the burden it was going to lay upon me.

January 1, 2024 (Midnight)
    The halls are filled with festivities; even the sick and dying are enjoying the sight of a new year. The doctors say that I am having trouble coping with the medication, and it will take me at least a month to recover from the operation. But some suspicions have arisen from my point of view. The doctors come and go all night. They take blood and give me new blood like I am an ATM. I disapprove of what they are doing but they have me under such strong antibiotics I canâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t even move a finger. I am becoming very agitated!

January 10, 2024
    The doc has had me on new meds for about a week. They also have me running and exercising. IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve never felt so energetic in my life. The nurses say itÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a side effect but I donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t entirely believe anything they say. I think about getting out, and for some reason, it doesnÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t sound all that bad of an idea anymore. I stare out the window a lot more now. The nurses think IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m having a breakthrough because IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve never looked outside the three weeks IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve been here. But the real truth is that IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve been thinking a lot about that gun. I have almost worked up the strength to read Blazesâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢ letter. I keep saying: ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“tomorrow will be the dayâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š?, but that day is only the next day, and the day after that. IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m working on how I will execute this plan. I guess IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ll just sit tight and plan for the next few days.

January 31, 2024
    I finally opened the letter from Blaze. The package was large and the letter was four pages long. I couldnâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t understand what most of it meant but I did catch the part about some kind of government conspiracy. The most terrifying part was talking about me: ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“ItÃà €šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã ¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚à ¢s you, theyâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢re using you and I am waiting for you. If youâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢re not here by February twenty-first, I will assume they have finished their work. And you are no longer walking amongst the living.⠃ƒ¢â€š ƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š? That was it, which was all I needed to hear. I began to pack secretly. My pillow was full of clothes⠃ƒ¢â€š ƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ⠚¦and the gun.

February 1, 2024
    I have new meds again. These are different though. Theyâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢re addictive. But the nurses are encouraging me to take more. So of course I stopped taking them. IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m planning on leaving tonight at eleven. The nurse tried to take my diary today. And to say the least, I spent the day alone. But the nurse is going to be just fine. The doctors are getting fed up with my new behavior. They say if I keep it up I will find myself on the street. I told them I was supposed to be there a few months ago anyhow. I can see the fear in their eyes when they get near me. And call me crazy but I thought I could hear their hearts beating as they left the room. They know something and they arenâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t going to tell me. I think I am going to hurt someone if they donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t!

February 1, 2024 (entry two) (10 P.M.)
    IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m not sure I want to know whatâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s happening to me. I read the entries in my journal all the time. I sound increasingly angry with every passing day. I stopped taking the meds altogether now. I am leaving in a half an hour. I will not write for a few weeks. Or at least until I get far from this place. Farewell.

February 18, 2024
    I found the name of a city on the handgun. It says Cleveland. So IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m going to check there for Blaze. I am now on a bus leaving from L.A. The details of my escape are quite grotesque and IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve tried to forget it. I put the gun to my Doctorâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s head and pulled the trigger. The hospital was not prepared for this type of escape and it made my departure quite easy. But if anyone stood in my way I pulled the trigger again and again. I feel sick to my stomach and I canâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t stand to think about what I will do next.

February 19, 2024
    We made a stop in Denver. I couldnâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t stay on the bus because the pigs frown upon me breaking the limbs of someone for taking my seat. I found a bottle of the meds my doc was giving me. They were in the pocket of my pants. I donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t have a way of getting to Blaze. I was told by an elderly man that I could ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“InnÃà ‚¢Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ ‚¬Å¡? at some place in town. So I went to the nearest town and there was an inn right off the main strip. So I'm staying here tonight and I will start worrying about transportation tomorrow. IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m going to call it a night.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

February 20, 2024
    Something is very wrong today. The motel is very dark and quiet. I keep hearing noises on the roof and I canâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t concentrate on anything. I have these sharp pains in my side and I can hardly stand up. I keep hearing this high-pitched ring that I canâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t get rid of.
    I felt my side a few minutes ago and felt a lump. It vibrates like itÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s about to jump out of my body. I wonder why I havenÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t felt this before? I dug my nails hard into my skin. But I couldnâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t find myself to puncture my skin with my own hands. So I laid a knife on the edge of the nightstand and taped it down. I stepped back and forced myself onto the blade with my left side. I screamed in pain and stepped away from the blade, now dripping crimson blood. I crammed my fingers into my side and pulled out a small cylindrical object. It looked like some sort of machine. It now became apparent what the surgery was for. I was being tracked. So I figured that the hospital had let me escape. But when was it going to be my time to go back to the hospital?
    I have now come to realize that I wonâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t be getting to Blaze. I have no idea where to go or when IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ll be found by whomever is looking for me.

February 24, 2024
    Those sons-of-bitches found and caught me in the night. They stormed in with their flashlights and guns and loud noises. I took out only two of them before they restrained me. So now IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m back at this fucking hospital. ThereÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s this girl next to me in my room now. I lifted up her shirt and saw the scar from the surgery. I tried to kill her with her own damn pillow. But the nurses were on me faster than I could blink. We have security guards outside the room at all times now. Sometimes I think about killing them, but I donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t. Theyâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢d better just stay out of my way or they wonâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t be seeing their loved ones ever again.

February 25, 2024
    The girl next to me awoke screaming this morning. She wouldnâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t stop so I tried to kill her again. But I was unfortunate enough to be stopped again. But you know what they say: the third timeâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a charm. I told her to keep acting up; by this rate sheâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢ll be dead by Halloween. The doc put me on meds again. I just spit them at the nurses. When IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m bored, I spit them at the girl next to me. I asked her name today, too. But I guess I am not ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“close enoughâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š? with her for her to tell me.

February 27, 2024
    The echoing sound of doors slamming closed behind her rang in her ears. IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve been in there, every day, and I know what sheâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s feeling. That hollow helplessness you feel. The paranoia of your every move being controlled. Like a puppet; but the strings rise higher than one can imagine. We have our own minds, somewhere hidden beneath the muck and the shit and the lies. Sooner or later, it had to happen. You keep on pushing someone and theyâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢re bound to push back. Lying there on my sad excuse for a bed, the cold springs digging into my back with the sharpest forcefulness, I could hear their voices. Through the clamor of other patients and snoring of sleeping nurses, they were talking to her. ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“Now, today weÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢re going to test your hand-eye coordination. Specifically, the use of the Katana. When you leave this testing room, you will have complete mastery of this ancient weaponâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š? a hollow, desolate, echoing voice said. ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“First, letâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢s start with the basic stance and handling of the bladeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ†šÃ‚¦ÃƒÆ’ ¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š? It was at this point that I dozed off to sleep myself, the cold spirals of metal finding a place to rest on my back.

February 28, 2024
    Today I awoke with that girl standing in the center of our cell, eyes closed; moving her hands in a gentle motion through the thick, old air. The rays of sunlight highlighted the dust floating about, illuminating the barred window and painting parallel, shadowed lines across her elegant form. Instead of trying to kill her, this time I just lie there, staring at her in wondrous curiosity. My memory of the night before took hold, and I realized she was out of that training room, and standing here. I began to put two and two together, but a shining glisten of light caught my eye. To my amazement, the girl reached toward it, just as I had seen it, and the shine grew brighter. She held in her hand a Katana. I donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t know what it was inside of me that clicked, but I tackled her to the ground and knocked the blade into the pock-marked brick wall, falling to the ground with a clang and a thud. On top of her, I stared into her eyes which seem to have been so startled they were twitching. ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“Why?ÃƒÆ’à ‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ €š? I asked her. And for the first time, she spoke: ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“Why whatâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã‚Ʀ?à¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€š? I quickly realized that I had made a mistake and un-strattled her body. I went and sat back down on my bed, still watching her. I watched her get back up, regain her balance, and pick up the Katana. She had hid it under the mattress, and somehow had managed to get it out of the training facility room in the first place. Holding the handle in one hand, she resumed her state of peacefulness, moving her figure in an eloquent fashion, and using the Katana to blend it all together in a display of natural beauty. ItÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s obvious why I had thought she intended to hurt herself, but itÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s the amount of emotions and drive I had obtained when trying to save her life that confused me. I had tried to kill her so impulsively before, or had I? Was it that I really wanted to kill her? OrÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ‚¦anyhow, I was surprised the nurses didnâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t hear all the clatter. The girl went back to her meditation.

March 2, 2024
    I hear the doctors talking all the time. But I never got it tillâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ now. How could I have been so blind? They are enhancing our genes so we are faster, stronger, and smarter. I donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t want to be some experiment. I feel sick again. All those pills I took were artificial enhancers, and the doctors were testing the pills on ME! I canâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t let this happen. Something has to be done. IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m going to stop this tonight! IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m going to find Blaze. I now know what he needs me to doÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ‚¦ farewell.

March 4, 2024
    You are dead. I came just in time to see it happen. You came out of your room and killed the two guards. You got as far as the first floor exit. There was a group of marines standing in the lobby waiting for you. You were hit at least ten times before you stopped running. You fell to your knees and stared straight at me. You only then realized what you had doneâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã‚Ʀthe doctors felt that you were a successful experiment. Ten bullets before you stopped. Thatâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s pretty good. I read this journal and decided I was going to use your roommate. IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m sorry you never got her name. ItÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s Vicki.

Rest in Peace,

ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“BlazeÃà ƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒà €š?
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Livinitup_042001's Avatar
    Amazing, I Give It A 2 Thumbs Up.

Were You Just Bored, Or Was This A True Story, Or.............

By The Way, Nice New Sig
    PSP VERS. 3.80
    GOOGLE Is Your Friend!
    Halo 3 Rox! Besides the fact that it's for Xbox. Touche Microsoft.

its a story line to a half life 2 mod called "The Cats Cry" i though it was really cool so i put it up here

thanks on the sig lol.. took 3 restarts on the game to get it right
    R.I.P Zoidberg

O Ok
    And Your Welcome
    PSP VERS. 3.80
    GOOGLE Is Your Friend!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Read half of it...dont got enough time to finish it, its good stuff, ill check out the other half,,,,I always do that name thing in halo2, except if youre slow and have a lot to write, the first letter starts to dissapear then they all go.

It Must Be Good Then
    PSP VERS. 3.80
    GOOGLE Is Your Friend!

hehe. half life 2 crowbar art
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    I forget the name of the mod, I think it's S-mod
    but it's fun as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    looks like a bullet holes, didnt even see the crowbar.

It Is Kinda Hard To See
    PSP VERS. 3.80
    GOOGLE Is Your Friend!