Thread: Why i won't be on as much, And why i may Leave PspMod.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Why i won't be on as much, And why i may Leave PspMod. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    I'm sorry, i feel quite strongly about this, And didn't want to write the whole bloody thing in the chatbox, also to avoid flaming issues.

I've been here since October {just catching the end of the incidents that happened in that month} And i thought it was generally ok while i was here, until i saw the return of Carp. Now, i'm not blaming anything on carp, i've grown to like him, it just seems around that time it started to turn in to a war of "new guys" Vs "The originals". That eventually was sorted, but recently it seems the place on psp mod i like to spend my time, the chat box, had literally become the flame box. I barely leave there without witnessing some sort of ban or argument. And it just seems to get on my nerves, the fact i can see some people ruining this truely excellent forum, and the best one I've seen about Psp's. Some people will know what I'm talking about here {You know who you are} and i tryed explaining this to a couple of people who didn't understand, so maybe this will explain. I also thank you to Gsg, bewood, and carp who have opened my eyes to some of the things i witnessed but given a blind eye to.

I don't want to start flaming here, in fact, mod's you can close this if you wish, as that is not my intention. My intention here is only to have a place to express what i need to, so, here it is.
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    I know what you're talking about, and I agree with most of it, but it's an ongoing issue and, not to be too blunt, but another one of these threads won't really solve anything. Sorry, but that's the way it is. Even the mods have been caring less. I'd love it if I could take the role of a mod and just ban certain people, and clean out the forum in general, and I'm sure many people feel the same, but it's the way it is.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    whatever...

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i saw a lot too on here, people getting nasty, cussing at others too...that's pretty much why i just come on here, click the new posts tabs and see if i can help out with something for someone on here or new to here...

some times i try to have some fun with others on here but not get to flaming, i really only did that once and removed my post after cause of how it was taken. even when i put smilies and lol's...so i avoid it completely now.

so just stick around, post up useful info and help the noobs and the troubled on here with what you can...stay out of the chat box too, i go there so rarely and pay little mind to it like it's not even there most days. that's why i've never really seen what you're talking about in there
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    I know what you're talking about, and I agree with most of it, but it's an ongoing issue and, not to be too blunt, but another one of these threads won't really solve anything. Sorry, but that's the way it is. Even the mods have been caring less. I'd love it if I could take the role of a mod and just ban certain people, and clean out the forum in general, and I'm sure many people feel the same, but it's the way it is.
    I know, but i had to say it somewhere. Sooner or later this place is gonna lose its best members to this....

Quote Originally Posted by jccage View Post
    I know, but i had to say it somewhere. Sooner or later this place is gonna lose its best members to this....
    It has lost a lot of great ones already. Mito not only resigned as mod, but left. Pirate is never on. Admin is never on. Major Zero is never on. The list goes on.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    It has lost a lot of great ones already. Mito not only resigned as mod, but left. Pirate is never on. Admin is never on. Major Zero is never on. The list goes on.
    mito was banned, do he doesn't count.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Quote Originally Posted by xavis75211 View Post
    mito was banned, do he doesn't count.
    He does count. He's been a great member and a great mod. The reason he went "rogue" is because he was sick and tired of this whole site and its filth.

And now I'm hearing many good members get annoyed with it now, and me. Not that I'm calling my self a good member. But I'm seriously considering leaving the site, if not just doing the thing that goku does, nnothing else but helping people.

i think you're all looking too into it...i'm telling you, just post up useful stuff, help out others and keep up to date with the psp stuff and call it.

that's why i love this site, helping out with what i can from what i learned here and on my own as well...makes it worth it for me anyway.

maybe that's what you're all losing from here, paying too much mind to the drama and not what pspmod is really for in the 1st place... think about that
    [CENTER]

And now I'm hearing many good members get annoyed with it now, and me. Not that I'm calling my self a good member. But I'm seriously considering leaving the site, if not just doing the thing that goku does, nnothing else but helping people.
    Don't leave. You learn to ignore it, trust me. Just separate your friends from those who need to be ignored. I'm not going to spit out any specific names, but like you said, we know who we're talking about. All those guys do is troll. Their whole existence is built upon flaming people. I'm surprised the mods haven't banned some of them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    i think you're all looking too into it...i'm telling you, just post up useful stuff, help out others and keep up to date with the psp stuff and call it.

that's why i love this site, helping out with what i can from what i learned here and on my own as well...makes it worth it for me anyway.

maybe that's what you're all losing from here, paying too much mind to the drama and not what pspmod is really for in the 1st place... think about that
    ya, but whats a site without good members?

Quote Originally Posted by xavis75211 View Post
    ya, but whats a site without good members?
    there's plenty of good ones...i could make a long list that's not what i was getting at lol, just ignore all the stuff like PF said, i skip right through it.
    [CENTER]

But it happens when you help as well. Sometimes you'll help, and then someone may come along and go "shutup, dadadadada" Or you'll get grilled by the Aggressive Op for no reason.

But it happens when you help as well. Sometimes you'll help, and then someone may come along and go "shutup, dadadadada" Or you'll get grilled by the Aggressive Op for no reason.
    that what really makes the good ones leave, thats like 70% of the reasons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast