Thread: happy new year, pspmod.

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1 happy new year, pspmod. 
    Lea
    Lea is offline
    K.I.A PSP Elite Hacker Lea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,586
    i just wanted to greet you all, a very happy new year. ^^
    Hi, I'm Lea, formerly known as zackfair_13, nice to meet you
    i am not be held liable for anything that i may say if you become an asshole
    NEVER CALL YOURSELF A NOOB, we ALL we're NOOB's once
    proud member of the site's resistance retribution PMD clan, and one of the three OG's
    psn = leablahblahblah
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    201
    ahh beat me to it, but happy new year from Japan every one
    7 minutes to go......
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,035
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AS WELL!!

    from east coast USA...14hrs to go
    [CENTER]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    201
    Man it just reached midnight I mean like 30 seconds ago and man the Japanese know how to time it they have fire works going right now and the ships are blowing their horns
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    Happy New year from Denmark

    8hrs to go
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    We got around 9 hours, but, Happy new year
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,035
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerxedge View Post
    Man it just reached midnight I mean like 30 seconds ago and man the Japanese know how to time it they have fire works going right now and the ships are blowing their horns
    i've heard...i actually seen it on TV last year, they showed all around the world and they really go all out over there...
    so why you on here instead of celebrating?? go have some fun!!
    [CENTER]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    201
    lol my girl left back to PI here dad is sick. and I am stuck here in Yokouka they really go all out but for about five minutes then everyone is back in lol tomorrow ends the japanese holiday, also al my friends are in the bar getting drunk lol I don't drink, I could go to Tokyo but I already have a hotel right now........plus I would miss all the awsome re runs on nick at night (its all dvd recorded for the military base Ill be watching this tomorrow)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,035
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerxedge View Post
    lol my girl left back to PI here dad is sick. and I am stuck here in Yokouka they really go all out but for about five minutes then everyone is back in lol tomorrow ends the japanese holiday, also al my friends are in the bar getting drunk lol I don't drink, I could go to Tokyo but I already have a hotel right now........plus I would miss all the awsome re runs on nick at night (its all dvd recorded for the military base Ill be watching this tomorrow)
    very good reasons...hope your dad feels better too btw. enjoy yourself over there and nick at night re runs rule!!!
    [CENTER]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    201
    very good reasons...hope your dad feels better too btw. enjoy yourself over there and nick at night re runs rule!!!
    __________________
    Thanks man I apprecciate it. I mean I wanted to go out to tokyo tower but the trains are done running at this time so I would of ben stuck and it wouldnt be the same with out her......but man roeanne is a funny women. Just wished there was at least some one here to hang out with. I try to get one of my friends to stay over but I think he thought I was coming on to him "Yo man you can stay over tonight, I have extra blankets" gues that didnt sound good to him lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP volvodude101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    216
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!. may the new year bring me CFW

    Invest in durable goods. Volvo, a car you can believe in
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    L
    PSP Elite Hacker El Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,830
    Happy New Year from California!!. About 14 hours to go and I have to work tonite..............that sucks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,035
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerxedge View Post
    Thanks man I apprecciate it. I mean I wanted to go out to tokyo tower but the trains are done running at this time so I would of ben stuck and it wouldnt be the same with out her......but man roeanne is a funny women. Just wished there was at least some one here to hang out with. I try to get one of my friends to stay over but I think he thought I was coming on to him "Yo man you can stay over tonight, I have extra blankets" gues that didnt sound good to him lol
    lmao...if you're friends, then why take it wrong?? still funny, i watch Roseanne all the time too, i hate the new sitcoms, do nothing for me at all...old school all the way!
    home improvement
    roseanne
    fresh prince
    and so on lol
    [CENTER]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    201
    I know man that is why I am glad I am an insomniac get to watch all the awsome shows.

    Yeah we went and ate some Ramen erlier so it was nice to get out of the hotel room....I just can't wait to move into my house I will move in on the 7 just seems so far away but man Japanese houses are so small and it is hard to find one far away from other sailors. I will live about 45 minutes from the base but only like a 15 minute bike ride.
    Last edited by rogerxedge; 12-31-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,035
    that's still ok though...i've only see how the houses kinda look when i watched Tokyo Drift lmao...

    but, my lunch break is up and in case i'm not on later, again HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL!!
    [CENTER]
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Year!
    By Darkthunder90 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 11:11 PM
  2. Happy New Year
    By AWhiteSinner in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:55 AM
  3. Happy New Year To All On pspmod!!
    By psp4lyf in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:00 PM
  4. Happy new year
    By Gilbert5451 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 04:58 PM
  5. Happy New Year
    By sandraissa in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 12:08 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •