Thread: Jersey Shore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Jersey Shore 
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    what a great show

Senior Member I Modded My PSP daest12188's Avatar
    agreed... it just reminds me how much i hate those people and how America decided to put them on TV to make fun of them :-p
    PSP HISTORY: 3.03 > 3.50 > 1.50 > 3.40 oe-a > 3.52 M33 > 3.52 M33-4 > 3.71 M33 > Lost my PSP > Found my PSP > 6.38 ME-2

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daest12188 View Post
    agreed... it just reminds me how much i hate those people and how America decided to put them on TV to make fun of them :-p
    lmao dude! i wanted to flame this thread but this made my day. EXCELLENT observation sir!

+1 general dick power point for you!
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

Quote Originally Posted by daest12188 View Post
    exactly why it is the one of the greatest shows ever made on mtv

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i hate it, i think they're all retarded...the funniest part to me is that they're not even from NJ! lmao...bunch of losers (them on the show )
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    i hate it, i think they're all retarded...the funniest part to me is that they're not even from NJ! lmao...bunch of losers (them on the show )
    so what they're not from NJ, they're just staying at NJ for the month of august in a bangin shore house where they can just have fun

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker seagrtj's Avatar
    that has got to be THE worst show MTV ever made and that isn't saying much. Remember when MTV used to actually play Music Videos....wow what a concept.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    it's your basic Reality TV on Mtv...

In the newspapers "Snooki" is a drug realer...

hmm, I wonder where she keeps her drugs... oh in her HUGE BOOBS lol
    Refresh for more Sigs

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    I just heard about this show. I seem to be outdated on the reality shows nowadays. I like watching the First 48 and such. I saw one episode of Jersey Shore and I wasn't surprised about how scripted it was. Too much fakeness for me to handle.

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    dude these shows, i'm like, why would anyone watch this? it's basic stuff that happens to basic-minded people who basically go to basic parties every single day! to me, it's boring as fuck. i'd rather watch babies being born all day than this craphole of a show.

isnt Real World enough? oh wait, that's scripted too. 2 white chicks, a latina, a black guy, a gay guy, 2 jocks, 1 actual fight, 1 ambulance, 1 police scene, and lots of parties and boring nightvision sex scenes.
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

plus they're at seaside, the dirtiest shore in our state...full of stupid people destroying it, it's always full of garbage and bad elements, we call "sleaside" here, if you're under 18 it's like your place to sin. over that age, you're actually pretty much like these morons on the show, guidos and dirty girls...
    [CENTER]

LOL. Remember when Pauly D put fucking coal into the gas grill. What an idiot

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    I found the real Jersey Shore:
    [YOUTUBE]nkVscVBnZIU[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Banned I Modded My PSP
    Best show ever. I want to spend a summer in a beach house at the shore some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oats&squats View Post
    Best show ever. I want to spend a summer in a beach house at the shore some time.
    you got major issues or you're only 16 yrs old...my sister started to watch these tools as well, I wanted to break the big guys face for wearing a shirt with the Italian symbol on it with the NJ state logo on it.

he's Puerto Rican and from the Bronx!!! I'm Italian and NJ born & raised, get these Growing Up Gotti wannabe's the hell out of my state and set them all on fire in front of us true Jersey people!!

i also loved when i "heard" (cause i won't watch this show or even the channel for that matter) that they stated any race can be a guido...um, no. yes i'm Italian, far from a Guido, Guido's by our "street definition" is an actual Italian who globs his hair up like shit, wears tank tops 2 sizes too small and injects himself with steroids till he can't reach around and wipe his own ass, goes to the clubs with his followers and they all dance around in a circle with each other cause they think they're hot! lmao...the back in the day guido never wore a tight piece of clothing whatsoever, so pretty much it's all wannabe's and homo's trying to be guido who aren't even Italian, us real Italians make fun of them so much and would love to give them beat downs cause they're an insult to us.

it's pretty much like a racist insult to a true Italian.
    [CENTER]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast