Thread: Gateway

1. #1 Gateway 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Ok, here's what happened. My computer had an insanely bad overheating problem, namely, the heatsink was broken, and it got soo bad that some of the buttons melted! So I sent it in for repair, and I got it back 2 weeks later, only because DHL lost it shipping it back, luckily found it (I know this because I was tracking it the whole way, and it didn't leave this one warehouse for a week)
    Yet, it was still overhating, so I called gateway, and they shipped out a prepaid box next day for me, I sent it it, and 3 days later, got my computer back. They broke the LCD during repair, so listen to what I got free from my warranty:
    Free LCD Replacement
    New Motherboard (Damage from Heat)
    New Processer(Damage from heat)
    New Keyboard (Half Melted)
    Harddrive Reformat (Great because I wanted to do this anyway, but only had a cracked version of windows, but it filled up with crap over time)
    It's pretty much a brand new computer, except for the casing, because I memorized the serial number, it's the same, and the sticker has a penis drawn on it (don't ask)

What I'm trying to say is....if you're looking for a new computer, Gateway has amazinly great customer service...Highly Recomended
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    complain about the penis, and maybe theyll just give you one brand new alltogether... or theyll just say to wash it off

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    lol..........
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member I Modded My PSP TrinityBaller44's Avatar
    damn maybe i should try and get my computer broken during a repair or something

Hope to Be MIT

Noobs, Google and Search are your best friends!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    Ok, here's what happened. My computer had an insanely bad overheating problem, namely, the heatsink was broken, and it got soo bad that some of the buttons melted! So I sent it in for repair, and I got it back 2 weeks later, only because DHL lost it shipping it back, luckily found it (I know this because I was tracking it the whole way, and it didn't leave this one warehouse for a week)
    Yet, it was still overhating, so I called gateway, and they shipped out a prepaid box next day for me, I sent it it, and 3 days later, got my computer back. They broke the LCD during repair, so listen to what I got free from my warranty:
    Free LCD Replacement
    New Motherboard (Damage from Heat)
    New Processer(Damage from heat)
    New Keyboard (Half Melted)
    Harddrive Reformat (Great because I wanted to do this anyway, but only had a cracked version of windows, but it filled up with crap over time)
    It's pretty much a brand new computer, except for the casing, because I memorized the serial number, it's the same, and the sticker has a penis drawn on it (don't ask)

What I'm trying to say is....if you're looking for a new computer, Gateway has amazinly great customer service...Highly Recomended

dang lucky hey do u mind breaking my com. for me lol

from gokuvgoten

cloudstrife!!!!!
    kingdom hearts!!!
    Sora!!
    Riku!!
    donald!!
    goofy!!
    kiarie!!
    etc.!!

i have the best psp jk but i am an expert in psp and contact me
    aim:gokuvgoten