Thread: Peace

1. #1 Peace 
    Homebrew Creator PSP Elite Hacker Mobster's Avatar
    Guys, I've been here over a year now, but I believe it's time to say goodbye. It's been great getting to know some of you and getting the chance to help out those thousands of noobs too. I'm rounding my last years before college and I need to focus on school and job possibilities. Sorry for anyone that's grown close to me, but your time will come too. If you're one of those people that think "who cares" then please leave it to yourself.

For those that do care I'll be available all the time if you need help or just wanna talk at:

aim- Mobster1994
    msn- mobsterbouma@gmail.com
    steam- mobster103
    email- Mobster@hightechmail.net
    Left 4 Quake • Index page

It's been an amazing journey, and I hope all of your lives go on great when I leave. I'll try visiting when I can, but that's about it. Thanks for the great experience and goodluck!

P.S. Thanks Killer for being the first one to help me out the day I registered here. Definitely changed my life.
    Left4Quake donation complete!

Left 4 Dead on PSP!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    First of all I don't remember, but you're welcome for whatever help I gave you. Secondly though, no matter what your intentions are with this thread, who you are, or whether you're really leaving or not, these threads never end well.

So, since you have provided contact details, i'm going to close the thread so people can still view it, and if they want to stay in touch can contact you. But if I left this open, it would turn into another shitfest, ala Samus and the all the other people who have made leaving threads.