Thread: Its like this

1. #1 Its like this 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    I do as I please. Im tired of pretendin, im findin myself. Dont insult people, we all do it. I praise no one, unless I feel they deserve it. Child to grown man all get the same treatment from me. Ban me if u dont like wha I say. Respect even if I dont have it here, I know I have no respect bein myself, than a image of somethin that seems right to be. Control ur self before u govern me. Take a real good look at ur self also, and stop pretendin pussies, stop hatin wha u feel. I recommend that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dende00
    I do as I please. Im tired of pretendin, im findin myself. Dont insult people, we all do it. I praise no one, unless I feel they deserve it. Child to grown man all get the same treatment from me. Ban me if u dont like wha I say. Respect even if I dont have it here, I know I have no respect bein myself, than a image of somethin that seems right to be. Control ur self before u govern me. Take a real good look at ur self also, and stop pretendin pussies, stop hatin wha u feel. I recommend that.
    1st of all im not a pussy for following the rules

2ed of all your prolly the only one on this board that feels that way
    Cult X Member 6

Signature by Drizzle
    all noobs post in the intro section before posting anywhere click here

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Demon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚»CE LLÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬à ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â«
    1st of all im not a pussy for following the rules

2ed of all your prolly the only one on this board that feels that way
    ...yea ...this is pointless thread....

^Signiture by Drizzle the sig master^

Cult X
    Member #8

Help me get another psp:http://games.123stuffforfree.com/?referral=637PLZ!!

Catch me on:
    Socom 3--- Name: Demon-X-

Battlefeild 2---Name: Demon-X-69
    :::::PS2:::::

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    1. I do as I please.
    2. Im tired of pretendin, im findin myself.
    3. Dont insult people, we all do it.
    4. I praise no one, unless I feel they deserve it.
    5. Child to grown man all get the same treatment from me.
    6. Ban me if u dont like wha I say.
    7. Respect even if I dont have it here, I know I have no respect bein myself, than a image of somethin that seems right to be.
    8. Control ur self before u govern me.
    9. Take a real good look at ur self also, and stop pretendin pussies, stop hatin wha u feel. I recommend that.
    1. Is working at McDonalds pleasing for you? With that attitude all you'll accomplish in life is flippin burgers.
    2. What were you pretending before, to not find yourself? If so, I dont' think anyone gives a shit.
    3. I insult who I think deserves insulting. (you being one of them)
    4. Who would actually want your praise? To me, you seem like a gangster douche that will amount to nothing in this world.
    5. I act differently around children than adults. I don't cuss or use any sexual innuendos around kids, but I can when I'm around those my age and above. That seems logical, unless you treat all adults as children.
    6. Don't care either way if you are banned. It's fun 'insulting' you though.
    7. Please make this sentence coherent. Right now it seems like a jumble of horrible english. Drop the gangster attitude.
    8. I control myelf very well. Who is governing you?
    9. I don't get your statement. Pretending to be whom, or do what? I don't hate what I feel, and I might be too bold to say everybody on this board doesn't hate what they feel. Perhaps sometimes, but definently not most of the time.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

that was well put matrix
    Cult X Member 6

Signature by Drizzle

Senior Member I Modded My PSP 1PSPuser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks
    1. Is working at McDonalds pleasing for you? With that attitude all you'll accomplish in life is flippin burgers.
    2. What were you pretending before, to not find yourself? If so, I dont' think anyone gives a shit.
    4. Who would actually want your praise? To me, you seem like a gangster douche that will amount to nothing in this world.
    5. I act differently around children than adults. I don't cuss or use any sexual innuendos around kids, but I can when I'm around those my age and above. That seems logical, unless you treat all adults as children.
    7. Please make this sentence coherent. Right now it seems like a jumble of horrible english. Drop the gangster attitude.
    9. I don't get your statement. Pretending to be whom, or do what? I don't hate what I feel, and I might be too bold to say everybody on this board doesn't hate what they feel. Perhaps sometimes, but definently not most of the time.
    wow matrix since when are u a mit, i probably never noticed it before but I hope u enjoy the power u got, dont abuse it( if u know what imea

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure he was meaning to point all this crap to me.......but I really don't give a fuck..........go ahead say whatever you want.........break the rules.......and you'll be banned.........simple as that.

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks
    First off buddy im beyond belief. Ur prob right bout my attitude, I tell u one thin tho u can count on an honest answer. By the way im a lazy personal trainer, real good at it, but I limit myself because I want a career that I can express myself, even tho its good money. Also kindness is taken for weakness. When I say pretendin im talkin bout wha makes u stand out amongst the rest, not to blend in, u obviously blend in to not get hurt, if u are bein ur self ur borin as shit, thats wha makes u weak, and inferior to me. Who wants my praise u say, someone who is lookin for an honest opinion, fear cause u to lie, and i stare fear in the face everyday I wake. " Gangster" I live around a bunch of wanna be ones, I myself am not one and I admit it. U dont have to be a gangsta to hold ur ground. I have a lot to learn and so do u bout mankind. Bout talkin to children and adult on the same level I meant not manipulatin children because they are more naive than adults, takin advantage is not my objective. Sure Im a lil more careful with a child because they are fragile, but im neva to stubborn to hear wha a child has to say. He or she might know somethin that I didn't know. Im glad u enjoy insultin me thats the real u that is comin out, u keep it comin. I have no gangsta attitude, if u saw me around where I live u would think this dude is mad, or got some really big balls. I read between the lines, I do wha ever makes me happy, no matter if I live in a high crime area. If u control ur self good for u, I hope u thought bout gettin punked by ur boss if u have one. I govern myself, who ever wanna live free join me, if u dont see wha I see u can kiss my blk ass. Maybe in the future u can see the truth bout bein free, while u pick ur gutz up off the ground. Their is a painful price in bein free. I mean in those years of school (anywhere) not bein accepted u feel u can pretend to be wha u wanted to be in school or where eva it is now because u are older. I laugh at people like dat I see em everyday, everyone wanna be tough. I dont give a shit if im left wit nothin in this world, as long as I know I was true to myself. U know that voice in ur head " their gonna think im crazy" , well I tell that voice to blow balls everyday. Hatin wha u feel, i meant denial. Maybe I am a mental case (defect) but thats ok, because I dont need society to tell me wha to wear, and wha I should feel, hate and like. Thats all my decision, my mind is my own, it doesn't belong to this world. Matrix this is the attitude that makes u amount to nothin u say, and u know wha I think I like it because this is wha feels real to me. Ionz this is not directed at u only.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Holy jibberish Batman.

Are you 12 years old? I figure it's either that or your mental retardation that would properly explain this thread.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Dende what th hell are you trying to prove? Your the only one causing trouble here. Just have fun at the forums. Follow the rules and enjoy our company. If you dont, then we can't change that and you can just leave. We dont want any trouble here.

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    Holy jibberish Batman.

Are you 12 years old? I figure it's either that or your mental retardation that would properly explain this thread.
    lol it might be both im not sure but i think he might be saying that he had a bad childhood
    Cult X Member 6

Signature by Drizzle

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    Holy jibberish Batman.
    Haha. Nice mofo, you crack me up.

Dende... we are all about having a good time and enjoying ourselves. Quit the complaining. I am sorry you feel you are being oppressed and you feel you need to struggle to overcome something. We are not asking you to conform, or to not be yourself. We are just asking you to obey the rules. You don't have to try and pick a fight and tell us how tough you are... we all believe you We know you have the big balls and we are all pussies. We know you would woop our asses, because anyone who comes to an internet forum and talks as tough as you do and puts us in our place like you just did must be a real tough man
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP evilempire's Avatar
    First off buddy im beyond belief. Ur prob right bout my attitude, I tell u one thin tho u can count on an honest answer. By the way im a lazy personal trainer, real good at it, but I limit myself because I want a career that I can express myself, even tho its good money. Also kindness is taken for weakness. When I say pretendin im talkin bout wha makes u stand out amongst the rest, not to blend in, u obviously blend in to not get hurt, if u are bein ur self ur borin as shit, thats wha makes u weak, and inferior to me. Who wants my praise u say, someone who is lookin for an honest opinion, fear cause u to lie, and i stare fear in the face everyday I wake. " Gangster" I live around a bunch of wanna be ones, I myself am not one and I admit it. U dont have to be a gangsta to hold ur ground. I have a lot to learn and so do u bout mankind. Bout talkin to children and adult on the same level I meant not manipulatin children because they are more naive than adults, takin advantage is not my objective. Sure Im a lil more careful with a child because they are fragile, but im neva to stubborn to hear wha a child has to say. He or she might know somethin that I didn't know. Im glad u enjoy insultin me thats the real u that is comin out, u keep it comin. I have no gangsta attitude, if u saw me around where I live u would think this dude is mad, or got some really big balls. I read between the lines, I do wha ever makes me happy, no matter if I live in a high crime area. If u control ur self good for u, I hope u thought bout gettin punked by ur boss if u have one. I govern myself, who ever wanna live free join me, if u dont see wha I see u can kiss my blk ass. Maybe in the future u can see the truth bout bein free, while u pick ur gutz up off the ground. Their is a painful price in bein free. I mean in those years of school (anywhere) not bein accepted u feel u can pretend to be wha u wanted to be in school or where eva it is now because u are older. I laugh at people like dat I see em everyday, everyone wanna be tough. I dont give a shit if im left wit nothin in this world, as long as I know I was true to myself. U know that voice in ur head " their gonna think im crazy" , well I tell that voice to blow balls everyday. Hatin wha u feel, i meant denial. Maybe I am a mental case (defect) but thats ok, because I dont need society to tell me wha to wear, and wha I should feel, hate and like. Thats all my decision, my mind is my own, it doesn't belong to this world. Matrix this is the attitude that makes u amount to nothin u say, and u know wha I think I like it because this is wha feels real to me. Ionz this is not directed at u only.

Lol at the entirity of that.

"Them's Fighting Words...."

Seriously, you have some security issues, probably coz daddy touched you "inappropraitely", or you've got a tiny dick, or something, you also have an ego-size problem, its way too inflated (Usually in insecure people, this is the case).
    You don't have to prove how macho you are to us, coz quite honestly, noone cares... At all.
    Act like that on the street (which you probably don't, because your a sad nerd with milk-bottle-bottom glasses who couldn't kill a fly), and you'll get hurt...very quickly. Quite deserved too I'd imagine. Why don't you just F*** Off back to your pit and leave the nice civilised people alone...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    ok Dende, I'm locking this thread as I'm tiring of your bitching.........jesus christ all I did was make a post on how shitty threads have been lately and what I was gonna do to fix it........like drizzle said we're not asking you to conform to anything.......I know about being yourself more than anyone........check out my favorite quote in my sig....."Think for yourself, Question Authority".......my job is to keep the forums clean so that's what I intend to do........oh btw, start another thread about how you feel oppressed and I just might ban you......just chill out, put this behind you, and start over.........as long as no rules are broken you'll be fine.

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary