16. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS2

12 75.00%
  • X-BOX (not the 360)

4 25.00%

Thread: PS2 Vs. X-BOX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 PS2 Vs. X-BOX 
    Sorry if this thread pointless i just wanted to see if these forgotten systems still got some love over the years
    Cult X Member 6

Signature by Drizzle
    all noobs post in the intro section before posting anywhere click here

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Demon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚»CE LLÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬à ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â«
    Sorry if this thread pointless i just wanted to see if these forgotten systems still got some love over the years
    i say ps2 cuz ill choose ps stuff over any other console,in the same time period..like say for ie: i would choose gamecube over ps1....but i would choose ps1 over dreamcast...ps2 over xbox....ps3 over xbox 360...u get the point...

^Signiture by Drizzle the sig master^

Cult X
    Member #8

Help me get another psp:http://games.123stuffforfree.com/?referral=637PLZ!!

Catch me on:
    Socom 3--- Name: Demon-X-

Battlefeild 2---Name: Demon-X-69
    :::::PS2:::::

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    erm, they aren't forgotten....
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    yeah no kidding. ps2 games are still being made. i vote ps2 though... xbox doesnt have enough killer apps to get my vote....ps2 has GT4, god of war, shadows of the colossas, etc.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Juilie basically took the words outta my mouth.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    ps2 mainly for Gran Turismo, and my stupid reasons are the xbox looks stupid, and the startup sucks, the litle green ball turning into an xbox sign sucksm and ps2 has that cool fast sound with the ps2 sign, adn the controller design is teh best of them all even the 360.... xbox still has games coming out look

xbox has xbox live... but ps2 is online as well... and its free. theres so few xbox titles that are exclusive and good. jade empire was a xbox exclusive.. i think.... but it wasnt that good. ps2 had better rpgs.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    . theres so few xbox titles that are exclusive and good. jade empire was a xbox exclusive.. i think.... but it wasnt that good. ps2 had better rpgs.
    PS2 not only had better RPGs, but a shit load more than the Xbox. RPGs are my schtick, so that's really why I loved the PS2 so much.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    PS2 all da way. Neva was a trashbox fan.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP 1PSPuser's Avatar
    I say the xbox because of xbox live

xbox is great if you have a modified one. a stock xbox is a bore. u cant even watch movies on it out of the box. the ps2 picked up quite a bit with the release of grand theft auto 3 as well. xbox's only real selling point was the net play, but then again, u could play on the ps2 for free, u just needed to buy the network adapter with the earlier models. i stand by ps2 as the winner in this bout, just cause of the fanbase, killer apps, backwards compadiblity, and dvd player out of the box.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    to true the xbox just dosent have the library to stand up with the ps2 sure its a more powerful system but whats the point unless you got the games to go with it. the only thing that saves my xbox is that i modded it. if i hadent i dont think i would still have it. my ps2 gets much more play time. great games no need for a dvd playback kit. i can play ps1 games, i got lunix running on it. its a more useful system. but i do use my xbox on occasion i have it in my bedroom and i stream my satelite tv to it. lol thats about all the use i have for it.

Socom tag : wraz79

xbox had one other advantage over the ps2. a hard drive... and dont try to bring up the ps2 hard drive cause it was pretty much useless. xbox lacked something major too... Resident Evil
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    lol resident evil is why i bought a gamecube. yeah the ps2 hard drive was pretty useless. yeah the xbox could hav ehad awesome resident evil games on it if they wanted.. but im happy with the gamecube ones. resident evil 4 was the best

Socom tag : wraz79

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    xbox is great if you have a modified one. a stock xbox is a bore. u cant even watch movies on it out of the box. the ps2 picked up quite a bit with the release of grand theft auto 3 as well. xbox's only real selling point was the net play, but then again, u could play on the ps2 for free, u just needed to buy the network adapter with the earlier models. i stand by ps2 as the winner in this bout, just cause of the fanbase, killer apps, backwards compadiblity, and dvd player out of the box.
    I agree completely.......the only reason I bought an xbox was so that I can mod it haha

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast