Thread: I need your help PSPMod

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I need your help PSPMod 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I have this friend. He is a pretty cool guy, but he gets annoying after the first 10 minutes of hanging out. He always wants to go stupid things when we hang out, nothing that I want to do. I don't want to lose him as a friend because being his friend comes with some pretty cool perks. He does hook me up with some hot chicks, including my last gf. He is the guy to call for whatever is going down and if you are looking for a party.

TL;DR:

I have a friend that always wants to hang out and do stupid things, and is very annoying. He is always calling/texting me and wont leave me alone at all.

What do I do?

Lol, @ 1234 posts. My favorite time of the day (:
    Last edited by bigbossVII; 05-06-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Tell him as politely as you possibly can that he is very annoying and you wish not to hang out with him anymore.

Chatbox Lurker PSP User badjab326's Avatar
    tell him you're starting to get busy with things, and slowly ignore him more and more until he forgets about you.
    Thanks to
    xavis75211
    thesexyone
    leeV18
    all problems solved

Quote Originally Posted by ƒR()§†H@X via chat
    xavis is just jealous julie isnt rub a dubbing him so he can throw away fastfood with a glorified erection

Quote Originally Posted by Slowman View Post
    Tell him as politely as you possibly can that he is very annoying and you wish not to hang out with him anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by badjab326 View Post
    tell him you're starting to get busy with things, and slowly ignore him more and more until he forgets about you.
    I'm past this point, and honestly I don't think I can possibly get through to him. Also there are situations that happened that I just can't discuss right now without pissing me off. Oh wait, guess who is at my door...

Elite Bullshitter PSP Elite Hacker Jubbabubba's Avatar
    Start hitting on him, and hope he doesn't swing that way. Let him know you go both ways, this way you can still get chick referrals.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Give him some hasheesh. He'll be chill.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Quote Originally Posted by Jubbabubba View Post
    Start hitting on him, and hope he doesn't swing that way. Let him know you go both ways, this way you can still get chick referrals.
    Only problem with that one is, I live in a relatively small town, word would get around too fast. Big enough to have a somewhat decently sized gay population. I can't take that heat as I am probably one of the biggest homophobes alive.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Dude just put up with it, if he really looks out for you, you might find yourself enjoying some of the dumb stuff, open up yo mind.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Geek9 View Post
    Dude just put up with it, if he really looks out for you, you might find yourself enjoying some of the dumb stuff, open up yo mind.
    Its worse than you think bro. Dude is a total dick to everyone though. I'm tired of his shit real talk.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbossVII View Post
    Its worse than you think bro. Dude is a total dick to everyone though. I'm tired of his shit real talk.
    ehh I'm a dick to a lot of people, but my friends do hang with me (though they do give a some flak sometimes, what's the worst he's done/best he's done

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Put it in the pooper.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Get a girl friend or pay some slut to hang out with you and pay more attention to her, problem solved. He will eventually go with the flow once he sees you paying more attention to your women.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    own his ass in front of some people. next time he starts acting like a dick open hand bitch slap him, or give him the good old ding tap. make him look stupid in front of everyone and maybe hell quit acting like a dick
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    wat.
    /watfiller

Quote Originally Posted by Geek9 View Post
    ehh I'm a dick to a lot of people, but my friends do hang with me (though they do give a some flak sometimes, what's the worst he's done/best he's done
    He let me down in a huge way. I'm not a huge drinker, I don't really like to do it. After a night of saying and I quote: "I don't want to drink, I seriously don't want to do anything like that" or "I just want to chill tonight nothing special", him and a few of my other "buddies" still were pressuring me pretty hard. So I caved, and eventually wound up in the hospital. When I came to, I tried blowing up his cell and house, to no avail. I ended up having to call a close friend (who is a girl btw) and have her give me a ride home. I tried to piece together what happened when I compared my memory with people's stories of what happened that night when I went to school and track practice. I knew just about everyone at that party, and they said a small group of people were forcing drinks down my throat. By the time I got really sick, my 'friends' bolted. To this day, I never got an "I'm Sorry" but he proceeds to tell people that he was the hero of the day, when it was his idea to take me to the hospital. Asshole.

Just shit like this happens all the time, but that was the final straw.

I've never been that big of a drinker, and I am never interested in starting. I do however blow a little happy grass from time to time, but thats the extent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast